Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][X11][PoS only] NinjaCoin - Ninja Launch - Hard fork 1.2.2 - page 28. (Read 69024 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa
Thanks for the update/info.

A wise ninja takes their time to sharpen their skills, do thing's right... and always keeps their wives happy Wink
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
★ IT's Party Time! ★
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

what wrong with this coin ? all was good but suddenly ?? look at the price now  Shocked Dev where are you ?

Where is dev? Dev is dumping.. Sad i'm out ..
Hey guy, it's sunnday, i was on a big familly meeting. Sorry to have a real life  Cheesy

Where did you see i dump something ? I have 0 coins in a exchange, everything is in my wallet. Don't know if you can check this with block explorer but someone should give a try before accusing me to dump.

Well, i was out for 24h and everyone exit the boat... ahahahah. Then leave please, dump you coins for cheap and let people who trust in me buy them back.

You want news and a sort of roadmap, well, this is what will be done in the next couple of days (not in order):
-Disable the irc tab because it need more testing (on every systems)
-Make the mac wallet compatible with pre-mavericks
-Add a tab with market price like bittrex, poloniex... (already done, just need some tests)
-Add a tab with more stats (already done, just need some tests)
-Add a tab with a block explorer  (already done, just need some tests)
-Build the website. I already have a package but it's a joomla one and i'm not a fan of joomla. Too many files and stuff to install just for few pages. I'll convert tis pack in a "real" website build from scratch with the same ressource that are in this pack. I'll start to work on it tomorrow.
-Build a more nice wallet, this will be done after i have add the other tabs.

It's a good start, no ? For the "anon", i have to look on it but i keep this for later. I'm not in a rush with my baby. People who want to rush can go to a chinese pump'n dump coins.

Now, i go watch a movie with my wife because at least once in a week we can spend a moment together (or she will be very angry  Grin).
I still work in front of the TV with my macbook but pshhhtt don't tell her héhéhé
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa
WoW people, your really complaining about the price lol and trying to blame the dev??  there was no real pump because half of us weren't ready for the early add to bittrex... we warned you this price crash would happen. with the crazy hashrates we were seeing I'm surprised it's not even lower.

anyways thanks for the cheap coins, I expect it'll prob stay pretty low till after pow
Activity: 1708
Merit: 553
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
just bought 25k at 280 sat to go witht eh 24k i gat at 300 sat. .14 btc for 50k coins. Smiley i'll be thrilled if it breaks 2000 sat.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035
Awesome, keep panicking guys! Sell your coins for dirt cheap and cry next week when price as 3000+ sats. So funny how people panic on a price drop.. guys this is a present. You want this coin to do well then buy up these cheap coins ninja style! This is what I was waiting for Smiley

How u can be so sure??? You dont see what is going on???

What do you mean I don't see what's going on?

19 mill coins, the price is slowly dropping and under 300 sats. Block rewards decreasing, full pos soon. I see a ninja accumulation phase going on. What do you see?

I think this same Wink but 3000 thats too much - 1k or 1,5k maybe Smiley sorry for trolling Smiley
legendary
hmm guys .. I think you have right. Thats good price Smiley
Activity: 714
@kryptographer
Awesome, keep panicking guys! Sell your coins for dirt cheap and cry next week when price as 3000+ sats. So funny how people panic on a price drop.. guys this is a present. You want this coin to do well then buy up these cheap coins ninja style! This is what I was waiting for Smiley

What do you mean I don't see what's going on?

19 mill coins, the price is slowly dropping and under 300 sats. Block rewards decreasing, full pos soon. I see a ninja accumulation phase going on. What do you see?
legendary

Activity: 585

I know I'm buying Cool
Activity: 714
@kryptographer
nice price pow reward is much smaller , isn't it almost done with mining? i think it's a good accumulation price but you never know if this coin will just disappear or have it's pump.
Activity: 574
Your top-voted logo rips off graphics from Ninja Gaiden on the NES.

http://www.oldschooljunkie.com/2012/03/lost-intros-featuring-ninja-gaiden-on-the-nes/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-93R3BGrefg

Hey Shadow_Runner. Does this look familiar?

Can you read the thread? It's exactly from Ninja Gaiden, one of my fav game on NES + little details.

First logo I was made by own mind, second - read here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=648093.180
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069
price 0.00000301 fell Huh

i hope they are waiting for pow to end, otherwise this coin is doomed

anyway this coin never received a real pump, and  i do not see all this concern
legendary
Dev already said he would be away today.  Jesus Christ, it's Sunday, these people have lives.

anyway something is wrong.. when this situation will become clear, I will buy back, but now i'm out. I just dont feel safe. Good luck guys
Activity: 383
Dev already said he would be away today.  Jesus Christ, it's Sunday, these people have lives.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
price 0.00000301 fell Huh
legendary

what wrong with this coin ? all was good but suddenly ?? look at the price now  Shocked Dev where are you ?

Where is dev? Dev is dumping.. Sad i'm out ..
Pages:
Jump to: