Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][X11][PoS only] NinjaCoin - Ninja Launch - Hard fork 1.2.2 - page 29. (Read 69024 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

what wrong with this coin ? all was good but suddenly ?? look at the price now  Shocked Dev where are you ?
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
We need some annoucement from dev / dev team on the plan they have for this NinjaCoin.

Will there be a Ninja game ? Ninja contest ?.....

Don't let die this coin plz.

cheers

legendary
Activity: 1512
quarkchain.io
Some Library Missing on updated wallet, it wont open.

Edit: libwinpthread-1.dll was the one missing i copy/pasted from old wallet folder and it worked.

Edit2: crashed on starting IRC

It would be great if I read that before delete the old wallet... Smiley
Dev , could you please update the download with the missing library.. Smiley

if you want i can give you old wallet trough my dropbox but seems like dev is working on it and should fix it , let me know if you want old one tough.

May I use your offer sharing me the library file now. I have to fix it ASAP, Dev doesnt respond my request for that... sad...
Activity: 506
Merit: 500
What are the plans for the future? Is there a Anon-feature in the works?
Activity: 585
Your top-voted logo rips off graphics from Ninja Gaiden on the NES.

http://www.oldschooljunkie.com/2012/03/lost-intros-featuring-ninja-gaiden-on-the-nes/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-93R3BGrefg

Hey Shadow_Runner. Does this look familiar?

And that is why it got the highest score Grin
legendary
Activity: 1512
quarkchain.io
Some Library Missing on updated wallet, it wont open.

Edit: libwinpthread-1.dll was the one missing i copy/pasted from old wallet folder and it worked.

Edit2: crashed on starting IRC

It would be great if I read that before delete the old wallet... Smiley
Dev , could you please update the download with the missing library.. Smiley
I have to recompile the windows wallet, it keep crashing sometimes... It make me crazy !
Linux and mac working fine.

Dev , whats up with the windows wallet , I PM'd you yesterday about it...
Activity: 714
@kryptographer

http://www.oldschooljunkie.com/2012/03/lost-intros-featuring-ninja-gaiden-on-the-nes/

Nice a tribute to Ninja Gaiden! Loved that game
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
nice coin, i am mining now,lol!
Activity: 448

Activity: 518
The blockchain is the future
Devs doing lots of hard work good job! When is anon coming
Activity: 1708
Merit: 553
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
at 450 sat why not have volume. you needs mass to move any value at that level. Trade a coin or two? No you need to move thousands.
Activity: 686
This coin is having some ninja volume on bittrex. In less than 24 hours it has the 5th rank in bittrex list
Activity: 120
Merit: 100
well updated to the new linux wallet, functions great until you launch the IRC then wallet crashes debug and debugnet shows nothing of interest other then

WARNING **: Couldn't register with accessibility bus: Did not receive a reply. Possible causes include: the remote application did not send a reply, the message bus security policy blocked the reply, the reply timeout expired, or the network connection was broken.

and some Gtk-warnings about theme parsing but thats common for me

Distro of choice is Arch-Linux, tested on my debian install as well and IRC causes wallet to crash.

EDIT*** personally wont use this feature anyways as I have an irc client running in the background so I wont worry about a function lol
Activity: 383

Hey dev what do you think about using the spinning logo on the OP?  Just a thought...
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
On windows wallet, when a user click on the irc tab, the wallet crash until the computer is rebooted. Until i find a fix, don't use this tab.
On linux and mac it looks ok, no crash on my side on both.

It must be a compile problem since the code is the same. If some good windows compiler guru want to help and speed up the process to fix this, they are welcome. I have so many other things to do... but well each things will be done on time.

There is 2 or 3 new tabs into the wallet ready for release. After this, the wallet will be customized.
About the mac compatibility, i'm downloading some (huge)file with my slow internet that should help.

The website is reported a bit(2 or 3 days) due to the windows problem that is time consuming.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
VootCoin PR/IRC Admin
Updated to new wallet. Had to move the libwinthread-1.dll to the updated jun 14 wallet and now both are giving a runtime error.

The first time i opened the new wallet (jun 14th) it worked, i clicked irc and started joining. Then it crashed.

Fyi Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1190
Kaspa
net hashrate 41gh/s hmm probably we have multipool here

congrats to all the loud ninja's out there that got us noticed by the whales/multipools... not very ninja

we should have taken a poll to see if the majority of ninjas wanted to be ninja's and wait patiently for webpage and end of pow to strike the exchanges.  I deff thought we were going to use a bit more strategy and a bit less blindly charging into battle only to be hacked down by the enemy to less than 1000 sat's.

some people need to read The Art of War

NJA are on a declining block reward path. Price must go up to make it profitable for multipools to mine.
Ninja move Wink

Hoi Indeed, at least we made it past the middle before we had been seen,  rewards are about to drop down again Cheesy
Activity: 700
Merit: 520
as said earlier ur wallet does not work for mac (10.7.5)
are u too stupid to make good wallet?
Mac wallet only works for Mavericks, it's a know issue. I'll try to make it compatible for previous soon.
And stay polite please ! If you are more clever, just compile a 10.7.5 version yourself and show me the fix.

I sent you a PM

cheers

i have no pm. any update on wallet?
Activity: 585

congrats to all the loud ninja's out there that got us noticed by the whales/multipools... not very ninja

we should have taken a poll to see if the majority of ninjas wanted to be ninja's and wait patiently for webpage and end of pow to strike the exchanges.  I deff thought we were going to use a bit more strategy and a bit less blindly charging into battle only to be hacked down by the enemy to less than 1000 sat's.

NJA are on a declining block reward path. Price must go up to make it profitable for multipools to mine.
Ninja move Wink
legendary
Activity: 1190
Kaspa

Pages:
Jump to: