Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][X11][PoS only] NinjaCoin - Ninja Launch - Hard fork 1.2.2 - page 30. (Read 69057 times)

Activity: 585
Merit: 500
Premine instamine Hidden Blocks? Anon?

devs have the 190k premine and instamined 62 blocks http://www.coinexplorers.com/address/P4SXk3pKRJJC2gaxtRTeuECJrEcfDaH5bv

so, this is another "get dev rich" scheme ?
seams like they are trying to pump up the price, awesome for sell-out Tongue

the people that claim that all premines are get rich quick schemes most likely never work for free... or would take on a shwack of responsibility for free either, bitching about a small premine is childish and pretty sad... it's like some people don't realize that stuff in life costs money. I look at anyone complain about a tiny premine to be fuddung for the sake of fudding

do you want to shell out the coins for logo's and everything else?

1+ this ^
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa

devs have the 190k premine and instamined 62 blocks http://www.coinexplorers.com/address/P4SXk3pKRJJC2gaxtRTeuECJrEcfDaH5bv

the people that claim that all premines are get rich quick schemes most likely never work for free... or would take on a shwack of responsibility for free either, bitching about a small premine is childish and pretty sad... it's like some people don't realize that stuff in life costs money. I look at anyone complain about a tiny premine to be fuddung for the sake of fudding

do you want to shell out the coins for logo's and everything else?
legendary
Activity: 1512
quarkchain.io
Thanks , I'll wait Devs next update , It seems to be shortly..
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Some Library Missing on updated wallet, it wont open.

Edit: libwinpthread-1.dll was the one missing i copy/pasted from old wallet folder and it worked.

Edit2: crashed on starting IRC

It would be great if I read that before delete the old wallet... Smiley
Dev , could you please update the download with the missing library.. Smiley

if you want i can give you old wallet trough my dropbox but seems like dev is working on it and should fix it , let me know if you want old one tough.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

Edit: libwinpthread-1.dll was the one missing i copy/pasted from old wallet folder and it worked.

I have to recompile the windows wallet, it keep crashing sometimes... It make me crazy !
Linux and mac working fine.
legendary
Activity: 1512
quarkchain.io

yeah get rich alright they can make a whole 1.35 BTC if they dump now, they're gonna be rolling in fucking lambos

when i see Hero member comment like that(without using math and dev does not have that many coins) Hero sucks at math

Good start , i must say i got lucky , had 12k ninjas mined(rental) , but now have 20k ninjas and 0.1 btc more thanks to bittrex Traders.. scooped 10k at 300 and other 10k at 400 while i sold my inital 12k at over 1k (Also someone commented about colors in wallet , it's true doesn't look nice , it should be black and white like Ninjas
Activity: 714
@kryptographer
Ninja launch!! No big mining farms to kill the coin Smiley bought some at only 300 sats.. CHA CHING
Activity: 506
Obviously Ninjacoin is getting anon in the future, no? Wouldn't be a real Ninja otherwise, imo Smiley

That´s true! We need a better Anonfeature than all the other coins! Ninja!!  Cool
Obviously Ninjacoin is getting anon in the future, no? Wouldn't be a real Ninja otherwise, imo Smiley
👍😜
Activity: 245
Activity: 392
www.DonateMedia.org
How long does the POW stage last? And how many coins will be mined in the POW phase? And could you add this to the op just to clarify. I think it will help for us noobs haha thanks

i think you should open your eyes widely to read OP clearly  Grin
Activity: 5
How long does the POW stage last? And how many coins will be mined in the POW phase? And could you add this to the op just to clarify. I think it will help for us noobs haha thanks
Activity: 336
nevermind...right as i ask a question it gets answered.

edited
Activity: 42

yeah get rich alright they can make a whole 1.35 BTC if they dump now, they're gonna be rolling in fucking lambos
Haha yes, i'm very rich now...1 BTC wow...

I'm not a block explorer expert but if you can track my spend, you will see that i have already give 20 or 30k in bounty.
And yes, i have mined the first 60 block to confirm the mined block and make a test with a payment to another wallet.
The reward was 100 NJA until block 300, so, it's not a big deal and i'm generous with bounty (no ?)

About the logo contest, the people who don't win will receive 300 NJA to pay them for the work they have done. It was planed since the beginning but i have keep it secret to avoid a rush in logo scammer. And i like to reward nice people who want to help without a money promise. Send me a PM please, it's a pain to track address in all these pages.

And... 3... 2... 1... 0... Wallet version 1.1.0 is out and available for download. It's not mandatory, it's not a hard fork but if you want the new logo and the build in IRC client, you should update.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
POOL.MN - we mine the hottest coins!
http://ninja.pool.mn/ is alive and finding many blocks on a correct blockchain! Join us!  Wink

webchat support
[email protected]

Pages:
Jump to: