Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][X15Coin] [Pure POS Now][ Latest X15 Algorithm] |PoW/PoS|◆ On Bittrex◆ - page 8. (Read 39607 times)

Activity: 89
Merit: 10
FIREcoin scam dev, get out while you can!
Activity: 151
Merit: 100
why is people dumping? 

Just normal shakeout. People want more cheap coins.
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Activity: 151
Dev, please confirm your premine. I am sure, until that's confirmed, no big investors are going to be in this coin. Transparency is the key.
I must agree with you on this transparency is the key, but there is so much fuss about pre-mined if dev's pre-mined is not more than 1% for me it's ok. If i've been bursting my ass coding for weeks on the coin that i created 1% pre-mined is not too much for my labour. If you don't want to invest because of that go look for another coin!

Dude chill. I am not doing any FUD about this coin. The point is how do you know it's just 1%. If it's just 1% and is explained how it's gonna be spent on development, I have no problems too and I am all in. What if dev hides a 10% premine? Will you be still invested? That's the whole point here. We just need that transparency.

I checked blockchain on wallet the first 100 blocks there is no hidden premine. You can check your self "getblockbynumber" command. 100k premine is on block 2 just like it should be. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Saw you guys on Bittrex and thought I'd come check out your thread  Smiley
So is it safe to invest in this coin?
I've gone through the last few pages. The last post by the dev was on the 4th, there has been no update since.
Do you guys know if he's still working on the coin?
Dev most active @ twitter
https://twitter.com/X15Coin_Dev

I see. Ok thanks!
legendary
Activity: 994
I've gone through the last few pages. The last post by the dev was on the 4th, there has been no update since.
Dev most active @ twitter
https://twitter.com/X15Coin_Dev
legendary
Activity: 1148
Activity: 868
Activity: 62
I don't like missing trust.

And i have a question:
As we have seen, X13Coin (kind of copy of X11Coin +X2^^ ) went down very fast: so to prevent a further loss of my money, what are
the real innovation in X15? (except X11 +X?)?
Activity: 185
Dev, please confirm your premine. I am sure, until that's confirmed, no big investors are going to be in this coin. Transparency is the key.
I must agree with you on this transparency is the key, but there is so much fuss about pre-mined if dev's pre-mined is not more than 1% for me it's ok. If i've been bursting my ass coding for weeks on the coin that i created 1% pre-mined is not too much for my labour. If you don't want to invest because of that go look for another coin!

Dude chill. I am not doing any FUD about this coin. The point is how do you know it's just 1%. If it's just 1% and is explained how it's gonna be spent on development, I have no problems too and I am all in. What if dev hides a 10% premine? Will you be still invested? That's the whole point here. We just need that transparency.
Activity: 56
Activity: 56
yes bittrex kill the coin Sad

Bittrex does not kill the coin. Bittrex is competitive and is good for the true market value of the coin. It is only coin that has nothing to offer that should be afraid why because it is going to be trashed and dumped!
Activity: 185
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Dev, any update on blockexplorer fix? We are still unable to check premine address.
Activity: 868
X15 Dice Game Ready

I will post it in a few hours
Activity: 98
Activity: 260
Merit: 250
X11 and X15 is the same dev or not?
Pages:
Jump to: