Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][X15Coin] [Pure POS Now][ Latest X15 Algorithm] |PoW/PoS|◆ On Bittrex◆ - page 6. (Read 39607 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Twitter account seems to have been hacked.
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1360
Activity: 700
FUD was fake guys , dev is still here and everything is fine
big pump is gonna happen
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
And FUD is end, now watch how you loose your money selling to whales Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1360
Poeple bye cheap X15C on Bittrex Huh
Activity: 77
What happened?Huh I log in this morning and its at 200 sats  Cry There goes my last 2 BTC

Sorry to hear that. Your money is other's profits.

Yesterday everyone was saying how great a coin it was and how its going to do so well. Now its practically dead. I'm glad at least someone made money off of me  Sad

Yesterday they believed in what dev promised, now all those promises seem to be trashes. Don't know why but it's like a trap.

Dev is good, it's gonna be stupid but he isn's, to make a shit on the own yard ! To the moon soon, very soon

just look at the buy orders !!! There want to buy 30m coins, but total suply is 10m. Just think
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
What happened?Huh I log in this morning and its at 200 sats  Cry There goes my last 2 BTC

Yesterday everyone was saying how great a coin it was and how its going to do so well. Now its practically dead. I'm glad at least someone made money off of me  Sad

this is just a FUD, I expect the big price increase, btw. that message from link is FUD, someone has no undrestand, dev say's " he has innovate, sorry for u loss" I think, someone is buy on high and blame the dev directly, PURE FUD

I hope you're right. It would be useless for me to sell now at such a loss. Might as well hold and cross my fingers.
Activity: 394
Merit: 250
What happened?Huh I log in this morning and its at 200 sats  Cry There goes my last 2 BTC

Yesterday everyone was saying how great a coin it was and how its going to do so well. Now its practically dead. I'm glad at least someone made money off of me  Sad

Yesterday they believed in what dev promised, now all those promises seem to be trashes. Don't know why but it's like a trap.
Activity: 77

this is just a FUD, I expect the big price increase, btw. that message from link is FUD, someone has no undrestand, dev say's " he has innovate, sorry for u loss" I think, someone is buy on high and blame the dev directly, PURE FUD

Activity: 532
So happy that i get out with 4 times profit, bought at 400 sell at 1600. Shit coin.
Activity: 56
Crazy crypto world! Crazy fudders, crazy pumpers, crazy devs!
Activity: 102
 由 George Walker 转推
 X15Coin_Dev @X15Coin_Dev  ·  30分钟
作者见利忘义,几聪成本的币被我们推活,现在又把我踢开了,我们支付的费用一分不少。大家散了吧,这币根本没匿名,没创新,连区块浏览都不做。这次你们不用翻译了吧。好运,祝你们找到接盘的。
回复回复了0次 已转推转推了4次4 收藏收藏了0次
更多

Fuck china!shit coin! I have to go
Activity: 294
yeah I am out too.

To be honest, I knew this was a scam from the beginning lol...had all the right ingredients

1. premine
2. false promises of anominity
3. no innovation
4. newbie dev
5. premine address obfuscated shortly before big dump

i got out yesterday at 1200. sorry to all those who bought them at that price, but you know how it goes...
Activity: 119
Merit: 100
Activity: 70
ANOTHER FUD TO FUCK UP THE COIN SO SCAMMERS COULD BUY CHEAPER

JUST HOLD AND WAIT UNTIL 3K SAT

Cool story bro, and u register just for that?  Roll Eyes

Yes lol. Okay, I'm out and coin's probably dead. Just made 1.3 BTC from the ups and down. Thank you.
Activity: 532
ANOTHER FUD TO FUCK UP THE COIN SO SCAMMERS COULD BUY CHEAPER

JUST HOLD AND WAIT UNTIL 3K SAT

Cool story bro, and u register just for that?  Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: