Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XAS] Asch | Decentralized Application Platform Based on Multi-chain - page 16. (Read 39363 times)

Activity: 150
Merit: 101
Activity: 404
Merit: 250
I can see there are four Dapps that develped on this platform, including CCTime, koumei cottage, I just want to know if the XAS holders will get some airdrop coins, or if they can buy tokens with xas.

As far as I can read, these new coins Based on ASCH platform will have airdrops instead of ico, since the ICO is forbidden in China and all the four projects are from China.

Yes, you are right, only CCTime has a English version of whitepaper, other three projects only have a Chinese version, what about the English version, is it on the way?
Activity: 133
Merit: 103
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
I can see there are four Dapps that develped on this platform, including CCTime, koumei cottage, I just want to know if the XAS holders will get some airdrop coins, or if they can buy tokens with xas.

As far as I can read, these new coins Based on ASCH platform will have airdrops instead of ico, since the ICO is forbidden in China and all the four projects are from China.
Activity: 364
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
“Asch’s Ten Dishes” The Second One-Chinese and Western[2018/1/15]
https://medium.com/@AschPlatform/aschs-ten-dishes-the-second-one-chinese-and-western-1d0e616f6dce
This series of dishes are very interesting, and presents much knowledge to us, so there are ten dishes in total?
Yep, we will present them to supporters and investors one by one, these ten dishes cover most aspects of Asch, people can learn much about Asch from them, just enjoy them.

What do you mean by ten dishes? I do not understand the relationship between the XAS and the dishes. Does that mean the ASCH is very delicious?
lol, why dont you check in? this reply is not like a Hero Member should make, it just make no sense
Activity: 242
Merit: 100
“Asch’s Ten Dishes” The Sixth One-Salad “Reckon Accurately”[2018/1/19]
https://medium.com/@AschPlatform/aschs-ten-dishes-the-sixth-one-salad-reckon-accurately-9364c466ad54
Forgive me that it takes much time for me to understand what 'koumei' is, why not translate to Kong Ming directly?
i heard that Kong Ming cottage is the DAPP of Asch chain, but it didnt have a crowdsale but just private sale, did anyone know the private sale price?
Activity: 252
“Asch’s Ten Dishes” The Sixth One-Salad “Reckon Accurately”[2018/1/19]
https://medium.com/@AschPlatform/aschs-ten-dishes-the-sixth-one-salad-reckon-accurately-9364c466ad54
Forgive me that it takes much time for me to understand what 'koumei' is, why not translate to Kong Ming directly?
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
“Asch’s Ten Dishes” The Second One-Chinese and Western[2018/1/15]
https://medium.com/@AschPlatform/aschs-ten-dishes-the-second-one-chinese-and-western-1d0e616f6dce
This series of dishes are very interesting, and presents much knowledge to us, so there are ten dishes in total?
Yep, we will present them to supporters and investors one by one, these ten dishes cover most aspects of Asch, people can learn much about Asch from them, just enjoy them.

What do you mean by ten dishes? I do not understand the relationship between the XAS and the dishes. Does that mean the ASCH is very delicious?
Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
The price of XAS jumped again, it is much more sensitive than many other altcoins. Rise slowly, jump quickly. Angry
I think it jumps because the total market is getting warmer, the correction is over and it seems many coins will fly again, including xas.

Let' hope so but I am not entirely sure whether the bear market sentiment is already over or not. I think a lot of uncertainty will remain until it is clear which path the regulatory environment will take.
legendary
Activity: 1057
Merit: 1000
The price of XAS jumped again, it is much more sensitive than many other altcoins. Rise slowly, jump quickly. Angry
I think it jumps because the total market is getting warmer, the correction is over and it seems many coins will fly again, including xas.
Activity: 397
the team released a new official website version, it looks very cool, we can find more info on it, and it can select languages according to the environment now.
https://www.asch.io/

Great to see the new official website, looks much better than the former one. but I still can not find much information about the dev team and the roadmap, or I missed it somewhere.
I think you can see the founder of ASCH, Shanqingfeng, who is very active on medium platforms, attending many big conferences, so the dev team is very reliable, do not worry about that.
Yep, you can see many media reports about Asch, and you can get much information about the dev.
Activity: 318
i heard there will be a new airdrop of hellokimmy, are all the tokens distributed by airdrop? and when will this happen, how can we get free tokens
It may be another success like XCT, i will participate it too, if it is not conflicting with the airdrop of the 2nd round of XCT.
It wont be conflicting with the airdrop of XCT, and will make sure everyone can participate in it.

There still isn't a clear answer on what people should be doing for Kimicoin airdrop if they've already previously locked their wallet for the second round of the XCT airdrop.  I've locked my wallet to the block height specified for round two XCT airdrop.  Kimicoin states I need to lock my wallet for a later block height but the XAS wallet doesn't allow me to set a future lock if I've already locked the wallet previously. 

It would really be nice if we could get a clear answer on what's the best course of action here because this looks like something that is going to keep coming up with the airdrops.
Activity: 742
the team released a new official website version, it looks very cool, we can find more info on it, and it can select languages according to the environment now.

Great to see the new official website, looks much better than the former one. but I still can not find much information about the dev team and the roadmap, or I missed it somewhere.
I think you can see the founder of ASCH, Shanqingfeng, who is very active on medium platforms, attending many big conferences, so the dev team is very reliable, do not worry about that.
Activity: 742
i heard there will be a new airdrop of hellokimmy, are all the tokens distributed by airdrop? and when will this happen, how can we get free tokens
It may be another success like XCT, i will participate it too, if it is not conflicting with the airdrop of the 2nd round of XCT.
As far as I know, the airdrop of hellokimmy will be next month. you can bind you wallet address after 20th, Jan. or you can just lock your wallet.
Hello, how to lock my wallet? Does that mean I can not transfer any coins to others, including voting if I lock my wallet?
Yes, lock your wallet means you can not transfer coins to others untill the setted block height is reached, but you can vote for delegates though 0.1 XAS will be cost.
legendary
Activity: 1057
Merit: 1000

Activity: 703
As far as I know, the airdrop of hellokimmy will be next month. you can bind you wallet address after 20th, Jan. or you can just lock your wallet.
Hello, how to lock my wallet? Does that mean I can not transfer any coins to others, including voting if I lock my wallet?
Activity: 100
Activity: 100

I just cheched the new official website, seems to be better than the old one, I am glad to see that there are more Dapps basef on ASCH platform.
Pages:
Jump to: