Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XAS] Asch | Decentralized Application Platform Based on Multi-chain - page 13. (Read 39390 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
i have received the round 2 XCT coins, its much less than the round 1, anyway, more and more comunities and users participated in, its good for the development
did all the XCT coins distributed? i havent received yet
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
Where can the XCT token be traded? is there any reliable exchange? Big exchanges are strong support to the token.
Activity: 172
i have received the round 2 XCT coins, its much less than the round 1, anyway, more and more comunities and users participated in, its good for the development
Activity: 252
Merit: 101

I checked my wallet but did not get any christmas gift, what did you do to get the gift? And how much XAS did you receive?

I did nothing, some noble donor seems to have sent it to me. Won't talk about the amount though.

i know Asch has a New year celebration, but never heard of the Christmas celebration

Simple question, you need just lock your wallet to the height as the Hellokimi airdrop required if it is higher than that of the XCT required.

But if the wallet is currently locked, I can't just lock it to a higher height, no ? Have to wait until it's unlocked again ? If I get the answer from @spankx right, for the moment to lock at a higher height is not possible, when the wallet is currently locked.

you can lock it right now, no need to wait it unlock
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1671
#birdgang
you will be able to re-lock your wallet although still being locked soon.

Thanks for answering Smiley

I checked my wallet but did not get any christmas gift, what did you do to get the gift? And how much XAS did you receive?

I did nothing, some noble donor seems to have sent it to me. Won't talk about the amount though.

Simple question, you need just lock your wallet to the height as the Hellokimi airdrop required if it is higher than that of the XCT required.

But if the wallet is currently locked, I can't just lock it to a higher height, no ? Have to wait until it's unlocked again ? If I get the answer from @spankx right, for the moment to lock at a higher height is not possible, when the wallet is currently locked.

Activity: 484
Got 2 questions Grin

1) Early January some XAS were sent to my wallet with the remark "christmas gift". Anyone knows what this is all about ? I am following this thread, but haven't read anything regarding that.

2) This has been asked numerous times, but I still haven't seen any satisfying answer: What is the workaround for that Hellokimi airdrop if the wallet is still locked for the XCT airdrop ?

Any help appreciated Wink
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Got 2 questions Grin

1) Early January some XAS were sent to my wallet with the remark "christmas gift". Anyone knows what this is all about ? I am following this thread, but haven't read anything regarding that.

2) This has been asked numerous times, but I still haven't seen any satisfying answer: What is the workaround for that Hellokimi airdrop if the wallet is still locked for the XCT airdrop ?

Activity: 64
Merit: 3
you will be able to re-lock your wallet although still being locked soon.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1671
#birdgang
Got 2 questions Grin

Activity: 192
Anyone can tell me where to trade XCT?
I wanna sell some XCT to get some XAS

No XAS no airdrop for me  Embarrassed
the asdbi.com which was the largest exchange to trade XCT announced it closed today, and we can turn to b-i.top to trade, besides, i think its unwise to sell XCT just to get airdrop coins
i also think its not the propriate time to sell XCT, but if its XAS, say it again, i believe XAS will pump at least 10x in the following months, so transfer XCT to XAS may be a good choice

Can you tell me the reason why an airdrop coins has so much potential? According to my experience, most of airdrop coin holder may sell their coins before 3 times of the current price since they are received for free.
Most free airdropped tokens are to attract people's eyes, once the token is able to be traded, the biggest benefit is for the dev who has the largest amount of this token.
yep, airdrop just take advantage of people's psychology that people will pay attention to the coins they have, and once free coins have attracted enough eyes, it will be eaiser to promote and pump

the asdbi.com which was the largest exchange to trade XCT announced it closed today, and we can turn to b-i.top to trade, besides, i think its unwise to sell XCT just to get airdrop coins
i also think its not the propriate time to sell XCT, but if its XAS, say it again, i believe XAS will pump at least 10x in the following months, so transfer XCT to XAS may be a good choice

Can you tell me the reason why an airdrop coins has so much potential? According to my experience, most of airdrop coin holder may sell their coins before 3 times of the current price since they are received for free.
Most free airdropped tokens are to attract people's eyes, once the token is able to be traded, the biggest benefit is for the dev who has the largest amount of this token.
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1001

ASCH and GXShares, Power Together to Create a Shared Economy of Blockchain Industry[2018/1/25]
https://medium.com/aschplatform/asch-and-gxshares-power-together-to-create-a-shared-economy-of-blockchain-industry-a7d327d19945
GXS is an excellent project, it is a good sign for asch to cooperate with such a good dev, both of them will benefit from the cooperation.
Im holding a large amount of both gxs and xas, very glad to hear they two cooperate with each other, both of them will fly.
Activity: 201

No XAS no airdrop for me  Embarrassed
XAS is the best choice if you want to invest in some side chain project, many dapps based on XAS will be developed, XAS is the basic ground.
Activity: 123
The World’s First Blockchain Core
Where is the rest dishes of xas? i remember there were ten dishes in total, only 6 of them are on board now? come on guys.
There are big news of asch everyday, so the dev has no time to serve us to have dinner, may when the dev has some time, the dinner will continue.
Activity: 280
Merit: 122

Activity: 484
Where is the rest dishes of xas? i remember there were ten dishes in total, only 6 of them are on board now? come on guys.
Activity: 252

legendary
Activity: 1057
Merit: 1000
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
hey guys, interesting bit of information. How about getting your ICO listed on https://icotoinvest.com/ and getting thousands of people to learn more about your ICO.

I am sorry that you may not read this thread carefully, ASCH has finished its ICO more than one year ago, there is no more ICO for this project, Also, the Dapps based on this project is no ICO stage because of the Chinese law.
Activity: 84
Merit: 12
hey guys, interesting bit of information. How about getting your ICO listed on https://icotoinvest.com/ and getting thousands of people to learn more about your ICO.
Pages:
Jump to: