Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XAS] Asch | Decentralized Application Platform Based on Multi-chain - page 15. (Read 39363 times)

Activity: 64
Merit: 3
Wow  Shocked Very impressive!
Activity: 150
Merit: 101
Activity: 318
Merit: 100
Are there any XAS delegate pools? Can't find any
no, there is no delegate pools and people will not get any rewards from the vote, all delegates are controlled by the team, they havethe biggest weight
Staying away from this then, thankyou
though there are no rewards form the vote, i think you can still get some rewards if you make some contribution to the community, besides, you can get lots of airdrop coins if you hold XAS
There are more and more side chain applications developed based on Asch, and most of them will carry out airdrop activities, so you can get much profit by holding XAS.

Yeah, I think too many people are getting caught up in the delegate rewards and are overlooking a current system that may potentially end up being significantly more rewarding.

@Sailthor, XAS hodlers are getting compensated very well via airdrops currently and if you are willing to have patience and foresight the upside is potentially tremendous.

I'll admit, when I first was introduced to Asch (q3 2017) I had the same concern as you.  Fastforward to now and I while I wouldn't MIND passive delegate rewards (who wouldn't want that? lol) I've gotten past that and I can say currently I am a very happy hodler that isn't going anywhere (at most I would swing trade to increase position).

Asch team actually produces much faster than many of their competitors in the space.  This has really become like a hidden gem IMO.
Activity: 252
any issues if i locked beyond 4600000?
i think there is no issues according to the airdrop details, but there are extra rewards of XCT for those who locked longer, besides, there is new airdrop for those who continue to lock
glad to hear that, by the way, will i get all the candys that distributed to Asch holders if they lock the wallet, for many people dont have the time to know this
Activity: 242
i think there is no issues according to the airdrop details, but there are extra rewards of XCT for those who locked longer, besides, there is new airdrop for those who continue to lock
Activity: 64
Merit: 3
there are only four days left for the snapshot of CCtime airdrop, anyone who hasnt lock the wallet can act now, dont miss the free coins which will worth millions in the future
The snapshot will be done tomorrow, anyone who wants to participate in the airdrop please make sure your wallet has been locked correctly.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
no, there is no delegate pools and people will not get any rewards from the vote, all delegates are controlled by the team, they havethe biggest weight
though there are no rewards form the vote, i think you can still get some rewards if you make some contribution to the community, besides, you can get lots of airdrop coins if you hold XAS
There are more and more side chain applications developed based on Asch, and most of them will carry out airdrop activities, so you can get much profit by holding XAS.
Activity: 703
Merit: 500

ASCH has a DPOs mechanism, but the delegates are most voted by the dev team since dev team has the most votes, so there is no need to share XAS to other XAS holders.
Activity: 192
Activity: 276
Merit: 103
Activity: 172
Activity: 276
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1001
I have heard that ASCH had a cooperation with bottos, but I can not find much information about that cooperation, I do not know why the cooperation has bern broken, anyone know the reason?
Activity: 133
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
there are only four days left for the snapshot of CCtime airdrop, anyone who hasnt lock the wallet can act now, dont miss the free coins which will worth millions in the future

Thank you for your reminding, I will buy more XAS and send them to my wallet, than I will lock my wallet to get XCT airdrop coins. It seems I should hurry up.

I want to know how many free airdrop coins will receive if I have 1000 XAS, the total crypto market is shaking and I want to know if it profitable before joining in.
Activity: 134
Merit: 106
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

Thank you for your reminding, I will buy more XAS and send them to my wallet, than I will lock my wallet to get XCT airdrop coins. It seems I should hurry up.
Activity: 192
Activity: 172
i see 'Relevant preparatory work for New Year’s activity of Cyanhill Capital', can the op give a outlook for the activities?
Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Nice to see the weekly report from the ASCH community, though there are some words I can not understand, it seems there are a lot of followers in different medium platforms.
Pages:
Jump to: