Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XAS] Asch | Decentralized Application Platform Based on Multi-chain - page 36. (Read 39383 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 101
Koumei Cottage DApp development is completed
Koumei Cottage (KMC), which is called “Kong Ming Wu” (孔明屋) in Chinese, is a decentralized market predicting application based on Asch platform, it is classified to DApp type A. According to the definition of DApp in Asch’s white paper, Koumei Cottage has the features of open source, autonomy, distributed storage, transparency, token-incentive, etc. The main difference between Koumei Cottage and DApp’s on Ethereum is that, instead of sharing the same blockchain or ledger with other applications, data of Koumei Cottage is stored in an independent blockchain which is not attached to any other blockchain system. https://medium.com/aschplatform/koumei-cottage-dapp-development-is-completed-93b4eeaa9843

Another dapp built on ASCH platform? That is a great, much faster than Lisk. I think the ASCH has very powerful technology.
Maybe technology is much less important than capital in blockchain, many other coins have a big rise while XAS stay in line
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
I went to the new official website and I think that it is not so attractive and needs to be improved.
Activity: 404
Merit: 250
Koumei Cottage (KMC), which is called “Kong Ming Wu” (孔明屋) in Chinese, is a decentralized market predicting application based on Asch platform, it is classified to DApp type A. According to the definition of DApp in Asch’s white paper, Koumei Cottage has the features of open source, autonomy, distributed storage, transparency, token-incentive, etc. The main difference between Koumei Cottage and DApp’s on Ethereum is that, instead of sharing the same blockchain or ledger with other applications, data of Koumei Cottage is stored in an independent blockchain which is not attached to any other blockchain system. https://medium.com/aschplatform/koumei-cottage-dapp-development-is-completed-93b4eeaa9843

Another dapp built on ASCH platform? That is a great, much faster than Lisk. I think the ASCH has very powerful technology.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
XAS is not moving up or down.. Just going sideways.. I think the whales are accumulating..
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
Does the snapshot of CCTime airdrop happen in today?
Yes. The snapshot of CCTime airdrop was finished. I think you can move your XAS now and wait to get CCT coins later.
when can we get the free XCT coins? and is there any plan for listing on exchanges?

As far as I know, the distribution date of cct airdrop coins will be 7th, December. But I am not sure if there will be any delay since the airdrop was delayed as we know.
Its not far away, i am glad to see the free coins distribution and what price can we expect?
You may not expect too much, i thiink the coin will just worth than nothing at first and maybe valuable in the future according to the performance
Activity: 192
Yes. The snapshot of CCTime airdrop was finished. I think you can move your XAS now and wait to get CCT coins later.
when can we get the free XCT coins? and is there any plan for listing on exchanges?

As far as I know, the distribution date of cct airdrop coins will be 7th, December. But I am not sure if there will be any delay since the airdrop was delayed as we know.
Its not far away, i am glad to see the free coins distribution and what price can we expect?
Activity: 364

Activity: 280
Activity: 404
my pre-ICO coin had been not give out,it had been waiting so long,
so when I can got it? next year?if it's One-time payment or installment?

What are you talking about? The ICO of XAS has been over for more than one year. Are Yoy kidding me you realized that after one year?
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
the dev team reserve 25% of the coins according to the ico plan, what are they used for

That is reserved for dev team. Almost all the ICO projects have that part. That is the reward for the hard working of the dev team.
Activity: 364
Activity: 280
Merit: 122
Is here some informatioon about how much funds delegates are shearing?
Like it done here for Lisk: http://earnlisk.com
No, there is no delegate sharing, people turn in 25% of the delegate profits to the Asch community, which is used for the community development according to the offical team

I have heard that the share factor is 20%, instead of 25%. I think the dev team should pay the community for promoting.

How the ASCH community share 20% of the delegates payment? An regulate transfer or other ways, I think not all delegates are willing to do that.
Maybe the payment is that the price rise by the effort of community if you hold some XAS, however, its hard to see some changes, the price keep in line for a long time while other coins skyrocket
lol, shouldnt it be the team own job to deliver the project and make the price grow to return to the investors? it shall never be the excuse to make profits from the delegate by the dev team
Agree, i wonder if this project was not a DPOS one, what should the team do, do they stop to do their work for there is no delegate profits?
Team is not as rich as other DPOS projects, if they want to do the follow work, they need money, and the delegate profit is still huge compare with real society
Activity: 31
the dev team reserve 25% of the coins according to the ico plan, what are they used for
Activity: 54
Help

Where can I see if Im blacklisted from the CCtime Airdrop? Due to I cant see a succesfull Airdrop appllied with ETH in this page on CCTime: (https://www.cctime.org/airdrop)

I just received the menssage: 暂时未查询到结果

Also in the CCtime tells this information:

11.What’s the solution to duplicate binding or accidentally getting blacklisted?

Solution 1: Set lock position to 11/25. The system will then automatically record the airdrop.
Solution 2: Transfer your tokens to a new wallet and bind again.

What means the solution 1?

Thank you
Activity: 54
Help

Where can I see if Im blacklisted from the CCtime Airdrop? Due to I cant see a succesfull Airdrop appllied with ETH in this page on CCTime: (https://www.cctime.org/airdrop)

I just received the menssage: 暂时未查询到结果

Activity: 186
my pre-ICO coin had been not give out,it had been waiting so long,
so when I can got it? next year?if it's One-time payment or installment?
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
sinogilee
Please teach me how to set master node
What is the condition of the master node?
Please give me manual
Activity: 34
Is here some informatioon about how much funds delegates are shearing?
Like it done here for Lisk: http://earnlisk.com
No, there is no delegate sharing, people turn in 25% of the delegate profits to the Asch community, which is used for the community development according to the offical team

I have heard that the share factor is 20%, instead of 25%. I think the dev team should pay the community for promoting.

How the ASCH community share 20% of the delegates payment? An regulate transfer or other ways, I think not all delegates are willing to do that.
Maybe the payment is that the price rise by the effort of community if you hold some XAS, however, its hard to see some changes, the price keep in line for a long time while other coins skyrocket
lol, shouldnt it be the team own job to deliver the project and make the price grow to return to the investors? it shall never be the excuse to make profits from the delegate by the dev team
Agree, i wonder if this project was not a DPOS one, what should the team do, do they stop to do their work for there is no delegate profits?
Pages:
Jump to: