Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XAS] Asch | Decentralized Application Platform Based on Multi-chain - page 34. (Read 39400 times)

Activity: 123
Merit: 10
The World’s First Blockchain Core
How is the CCTime airdrop going on? it seems it has already finished, when will the tokens will be distributed? I have binded my XAS address and there is no CCT for mow.
Tokens of CCTime will be distributed on December 7th, what i concern now is that how the price of cctime token is defined without an ico, and what to support its value.
The CCTime token is based on air now, it needs something to support its price, a price can not be determined based on air.
Activity: 397
Merit: 250
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
How is the CCTime airdrop going on? it seems it has already finished, when will the tokens will be distributed? I have binded my XAS address and there is no CCT for mow.
Tokens of CCTime will be distributed on December 7th, what i concern now is that how the price of cctime token is defined without an ico, and what to support its value.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
This guy has updated his journey to Asch team, you can learn some information including the members of us:
https://imgur.com/a/W6h5n
It seems a very impressive journey, but i cant tell their names except Shan Qingfeng.
Shan Qingfeng often appear in all kinds of online and offline activities, i can also recognize him. So maybe this is enough, we dont need to insist on the full dev information be published.
Activity: 62
XAS will be listed on Xbrick tomorrow, what do you guys think of this exchange, it seems the most reliable exchanges are Bit-z and kucoin, where do you trade xas now
A very small but reliable exchange, i used to but cryptocurrencies on it, i think you trust it.
This guy has updated his journey to Asch team, you can learn some information including the members of us:
I have read his other 2 posts about his journey to Asch team in Beijing. He has revealed many inside information about the team, but most content he said is positive, is not there any negative information?
Activity: 196
It seems a very impressive journey, but i cant tell their names except Shan Qingfeng.
It demonstrate that the dev is really doing their work focusing on the development of the project.
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
XAS will be listed on Xbrick tomorrow, what do you guys think of this exchange, it seems the most reliable exchanges are Bit-z and kucoin, where do you trade xas now
Rarely heard of it, i guess i should be a small exchange, agree with that the most reliable exchanges for trading XAS at present is Bit-z and kucoin, but i will sell my XAS, i will hold it for a long long time.
Activity: 150
Merit: 101
Activity: 770
Merit: 500

I would like to trade on bitz.com since I have bought some XAS there and I think the service is fast and efficient. But the trading fee is a little high.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500

I think kucoin is the best one, I have traded other coins there, the trading volume is large enough, the withdraw speed is fast.
Activity: 280
Merit: 122
Activity: 308
Merit: 134
So where is the dev team, @Aschplatform should come out to reponse to the above the questions, i havent seen you for days
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
more and more chain have the projects built, like Budhi and Energo are based on Qtum, and HPY based on WTC, and EOS will come out in the near future, why shall people choose Asch as the team is so weak
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1001
Many information of the dev is not transparent enough, including the information of the team members, and may be this is why investors has no confidence on the project.
The dev is really too shy, the founder Shan Qingfeng has attended many offline and online activities, but why the dev information cant be released?
I have a suggestion that the dev taking part in the trading on the exchanges that have listed XAS to increase the trading volume.
Though it is not allowed for the dev the manipulate the price of their token, but in fact many devs usually do this to attract more investors and supports, so this may be  a good suggestion.
But it seems that the dev does not want to do that, and this is why the price of XAS keeps a line.
More exactly, the price  of XAS is a down going line, not a horizontal line.I am wondering if there is any negative news from the dev team or it is just a normal wave.
Activity: 196
will xas list on binance?
look forward to see that day coming
I think it is hard for XAS to be listed on binance, because it seems that the dev has contacted binance before but got a negative reply. Most coins listed on binance is new coins or excellent old coins.
XAS is also an excellent old coin, but need more promotion.
ASCH is taking more effort to promote overseas, but the result is limited due to the price of XAS.
Activity: 201
I think it is hard for XAS to be listed on binance, because it seems that the dev has contacted binance before but got a negative reply. Most coins listed on binance is new coins or excellent old coins.
XAS is also an excellent old coin, but need more promotion.
Activity: 269
Activity: 280
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1001
Pages:
Jump to: