Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XAS] Asch | Decentralized Application Platform Based on Multi-chain - page 31. (Read 39367 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Asch will be listed on oex.com tomorrow, deposit and trading will get XCT tokens reward the first three days according to the announcement
Any information about this exchange? i have never heard of it before, the same situation with the other exchanges that list Asch recently
oex.com seems to be a new exchange, but the domain name is awesome, they must spend a lot to buy this name, on this point of view, the exchange may have a deep background
That sounds reasonable. Thank you for your information.
No matter how, its not a game of gathering the seven dragon balls, new and small exchanges do nothing help to the price now, which means the investors are stuck more and more deeply as other coins have a huge rise
I dont agree with you, though listing on these exchanges cause no price rising, but little by little things will make a big different
Activity: 280
Merit: 122
Asch will be listed on oex.com tomorrow, deposit and trading will get XCT tokens reward the first three days according to the announcement
Any information about this exchange? i have never heard of it before, the same situation with the other exchanges that list Asch recently
oex.com seems to be a new exchange, but the domain name is awesome, they must spend a lot to buy this name, on this point of view, the exchange may have a deep background
No matter how, its not a game of gathering the seven dragon balls, new and small exchanges do nothing help to the price now, which means the investors are stuck more and more deeply as other coins have a huge rise
Activity: 100
Merit: 100
Activity: 113
as we know, CCTime airdrop will last for one year, one question is that do we need lock our wallet for one year to get the free tokens if we dont bind the address, or we just need to lock to the first time and the following airdrop will automatically distribute to us

How many CCT has been distributed during this round?
Activity: 308
Merit: 134
Activity: 242
Activity: 100

oex.com? Never heard that exchange, another small exchange will list asch, better than nothing.
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1001
How is the CCTime airdrop going on? it seems it has already finished, when will the tokens will be distributed? I have binded my XAS address and there is no CCT for mow.

@Aschplatform, can you give me some answer about my questions, I can see you are very active on this thread, maybe you just missed my questions, I hope you can give me these information, thank you so much.
Sorry for missing your question. The 1st round airdrop of CCTime has finished, and the airdropped tokens will be distributed on Dec. 7th, the next round of airdrop hasn't been decided.

Thank you so much. I think you can post these information to the first page so that every new readers can see that information instead of finding page by page.
Activity: 280
Hello, I am a newbie to both crypto world and the asch, anyone can tell me how to find the whitepaper of asch?
welcome to join in Asch family, you can go to this website http://docs.asch.mobi/ for more information
Activity: 133
Merit: 103
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
Hello, I am a newbie to both crypto world and the asch, anyone can tell me how to find the whitepaper of asch?
Activity: 150
Asch founder was invited to attend the application and development of blockchain conference

Recently, the founder of Asch,Shan Qingfeng was invited to attend the application and development of blockchain conference in Shenzhen Nanshan District software science park which is the most developed areas in China and made an speech to analysis Asch side-chain technology advantages,This conference foucused on the application of blockchain technology, and  discussing how to make the blockchain technology drive financial innovation and build a new financial ecosystem ,how to make the  blockchain technology service society  better.this event also attracted many entrepreneur /institutional and individual investor/television reporter.after the conference he got an exclusive interview by ShenZhen Finanaical Channel reporter about how he think of the blockchain and what's the Asch platform.
Here is a interview video of Shan QIngfeng:
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzE5MzAzNzYxMg==.html?spm=a2h3j.8428770.3416059.1

It would be nice to have a translation for western investors.
Asch please get your website sorted, your old one was even better
What's wrong with the website, i have visited it, havnt found anything wrong.
Many people think the website is not attractive, only listing so many words with black and white colors, too dull.
Everyone can have a different feeling to the same thing, the website can not meet everyone's favor.
But if most of the visitors think the website is disappointing, the dev should start to concern this problem and think out a resolution to this, you know many investors and supporters of Asch is looking forward an attractive website being shown to the world.
Thanks for your concerns, we are collecting suggestions and advice on how to improve it.
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
I heard a lot that another Dapp Kwisdom based on Asch is make its ico, and has a private placement with a big discount, is that true or just a scam?
As I know the ico of KWisdom hasnt started, so what you mentioned may be a scam. But the airdrop of Asch's another Dapp CCTime has finished its first round airdrop.
What is Kwisdom used for? i never heard of it before, is it also developed by the Asch dev?
A Dapp based on Asch which is used to predict the market, i dont have much details of it, i suggest you visit Asch's bbs or website to get more information.
Activity: 123
The World’s First Blockchain Core
I heard a lot that another Dapp Kwisdom based on Asch is make its ico, and has a private placement with a big discount, is that true or just a scam?
As I know the ico of KWisdom hasnt started, so what you mentioned may be a scam. But the airdrop of Asch's another Dapp CCTime has finished its first round airdrop.
What is Kwisdom used for? i never heard of it before, is it also developed by the Asch dev?
As I know the ico of KWisdome hasnt started, so what you mentioned may be a scam. But the airdrop of Asch's another Dapp CCTime has finished its first round airdrop.
Activity: 123
The World’s First Blockchain Core
I heard a lot that another Dapp Kwisedom based on Asch is make its ico, and has a private placement with a big discount, is that true or just a scam?
Activity: 484
Asch has been listed on many new exchanges, but most of them are rarely heard, why does not Asch take effort to hit a big exchange, one big exchange is better ten small exchanges.
In fact most small exchanges list Asch by themselves instead of being asked by Asch, but Asch needs an big and influential exchange indeed, much work to do and long way to go for Asch dev.
The market is so hot these days, but he price of Asch in not hot very at all, i used to visited Asch's bbs and found many interesting threads there, but these days there is nearly no new thread.
Only the up rising price can attract more investors, hard work can not be seen by everyone and may gain little in such a capital market, no one is willing to waste time on a long-term project.
Asch has been listed on many new exchanges, but most of them are rarely heard, why does not Asch take effort to hit a big exchange, one big exchange is better ten small exchanges.
In fact most small exchanges list Asch by themselves instead of being asked by Asch, but Asch needs an big and influential exchange indeed, much work to do and long way to go for Asch dev.
The market is so hot these days, but he price of Asch in not hot very at all, i used to visited Asch's bbs and found many interesting threads there, but these days there is nearly no new thread.
Activity: 196
Activity: 484
Pages:
Jump to: