Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XAS] Asch | Decentralized Application Platform Based on Multi-chain - page 42. (Read 39390 times)

Activity: 192
Merit: 100
What is going on with the English version guide of CCtime airdrop? I want to know much details but the Chinese version makes me feel confused.
I am waiting for it too, but i have locked my Asch wallet in advance, and will bind some of my ETH or BTC, I dont want to miss any chance.
What is airdrop?I just have a little amount of XAS may i participate?
Of course you can, you need to bind your address on the CCTime website or you just lock your XAS wallet to the snapshot
Activity: 280
Merit: 122
What is going on with the English version guide of CCtime airdrop? I want to know much details but the Chinese version makes me feel confused.
I am waiting for it too, but i have locked my Asch wallet in advance, and will bind some of my ETH or BTC, I dont want to miss any chance.
May you can go to this thread on offical website for more information:
http://bbs.asch.io/topic/2066/cctime-airdrop-is-coming
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
What is airdrop?I just have a little amount of XAS may i participate?
Activity: 397
Merit: 250
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
Activity: 703
Merit: 500
Activity: 100
Merit: 100
I'm new to Asch. I'm a fan of Lisk and I think whoever come out first with the platform for the developers to start building on will have a huge advantage over the other. By the way, how can I get in on the airdrop? Do I have to have tokens in a specific ASCH wallet for the airdrop? Where do you get ASCH wallet after buying the tokens from an exchange?

You can use the website wallet,http://mainnet.asch.so/ it is very easy to use, also you can use the PC version, you can find it in this thread.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
I'm new to Asch. I'm a fan of Lisk and I think whoever come out first with the platform for the developers to start building on will have a huge advantage over the other. By the way, how can I get in on the airdrop? Do I have to have tokens in a specific ASCH wallet for the airdrop? Where do you get ASCH wallet after buying the tokens from an exchange?

You can participate if you have any of this coins Asch(XAS), BTC, BTS(bitshares)or ETH. Right now all the information is in chinese so you have to wait for the info in English.
Activity: 21
"Asch will have a strategic cooperation with Bottos to promote the development of the blockchain industry [2017/11/9]
Based on concordant conceptions and strategies, Asch and Bottos made a strategic cooperation and decided to exchange some tokens held by the teams.
Bottos is a decentralized platform of data distribution which has unparalleled advantage in registration and issue of AI data & model over peer-to-peer network, decentralized protocols of transfer transactions, rapid acquisition of AI model training data, it will finally build the largest data/model pool-IPDB in the world. 
Asch is a new generation decentralized application platform based on cross chain, providing a series of SDK and API to help developers build decentralized application  based on Javascript and side chain technology. Asch project has been successfully operating for more than one year and has great reputation in technology development and community construction  all over the world.
The interchange of tokens between Bottos and Asch is the first step of the strategic cooperation.The follow-up emphasis will be on the coordinated development of blockchain technology research, community construction, and work together to promote the construction and development of blockchain technology and industry.
Asch will uphold the original intention, actively response to regulatory policies and continue to promote the development of blockchain technology and industry.

The Asch Team"

That seems to be a big news, but I do not know much about the bottos, and I can not find any ann thread on this forum, is it a Chinese ico project?

Is this an old coin, right? I can see different ann thread on this forum.

Yes it's been around since 2016
Activity: 29
Activity: 133
Merit: 103
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
"Asch will have a strategic cooperation with Bottos to promote the development of the blockchain industry [2017/11/9]
Based on concordant conceptions and strategies, Asch and Bottos made a strategic cooperation and decided to exchange some tokens held by the teams.
Bottos is a decentralized platform of data distribution which has unparalleled advantage in registration and issue of AI data & model over peer-to-peer network, decentralized protocols of transfer transactions, rapid acquisition of AI model training data, it will finally build the largest data/model pool-IPDB in the world. 
Asch is a new generation decentralized application platform based on cross chain, providing a series of SDK and API to help developers build decentralized application  based on Javascript and side chain technology. Asch project has been successfully operating for more than one year and has great reputation in technology development and community construction  all over the world.
The interchange of tokens between Bottos and Asch is the first step of the strategic cooperation.The follow-up emphasis will be on the coordinated development of blockchain technology research, community construction, and work together to promote the construction and development of blockchain technology and industry.
Asch will uphold the original intention, actively response to regulatory policies and continue to promote the development of blockchain technology and industry.

The Asch Team"

That seems to be a big news, but I do not know much about the bottos, and I can not find any ann thread on this forum, is it a Chinese ico project?

Is this an old coin, right? I can see different ann thread on this forum.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250

The Asch Team"

legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1001
The Asch offical forum announces that CCtime Airdrop will start at 18:00, 08-Nov-2017 and close at 18:00, 25-Dec-2017. After the airdrop, XCT tokens will be released.
Following is the link:
http://bbs.asch.io/topic/2066/cctime-airdrop-is-coming/2

Good news, I do not know much about the cctime, but I think it is a good begin for the asch platform since the first DAPP will come soon, as far as I know, the lisk is much slow than asch though they have similar side chain technology.
Activity: 150
Merit: 101
I come to find some news about cctime? when will it begin?
as far as i know, there is no exat time, maybe the dev team are still not ready and busy with other things, its not the first time that the team make things like this, and i think the team may receive widespread criticism if they not handle the airdrop correct
It is one of the most important things we are busy with these days, and it has just began, come to our social channels to get detailed information.
Is the binding still be effective we made before? and what's about the position lock? do we need to lock again since we are unlocked now
Yes, you need to lock again. Please stay tuned, and more information will be released very soon.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Seeing this project for the very first time in years that I have joined this forum
This is an exceptional and brilliant project talking about side chain tech
And side chain transaction and other alluring features
Hope this go mainstream in no distant time
Glad to be part of this great community
Good luck dev
Activity: 252
The Asch offical forum announces that CCtime Airdrop will start at 18:00, 08-Nov-2017 and close at 18:00, 25-Dec-2017. After the airdrop, XCT tokens will be released.
Following is the link:
http://bbs.asch.io/topic/2066/cctime-airdrop-is-coming/2
Activity: 50
is there any market. thanks
Activity: 252
as far as i know, there is no exat time, maybe the dev team are still not ready and busy with other things, its not the first time that the team make things like this, and i think the team may receive widespread criticism if they not handle the airdrop correct
It is one of the most important things we are busy with these days, and it has just began, come to our social channels to get detailed information.
Is the binding still be effective we made before? and what's about the position lock? do we need to lock again since we are unlocked now
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1001
In fact, it is one of the things we are busy with at present.

I read somewhere that the CCtime should be released on September, what is wrong with that Dapp, maybe I missed some information here.
In fact, it is one of the things we are busy with at present.
Pages:
Jump to: