Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XAS] Asch | Decentralized Application Platform Based on Multi-chain - page 41. (Read 39390 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 100
i think its troublesome of the CCtime airdrop since i have both of these four coins, i have to create several new Asch wallet to receive XCT and binding them one by one, also i have to save my password, its really painful
You can change all your coins into XAS, then you can participate only through XAS, is it very simple? ahaha
Really good idea, and the XAS is at a very low price right now.
Do you guys know how to caculate the airdrop coin amount? it seems its better to split your account to several wallet, small amount will get more coins in proportion

I also want to know about this, it seems that one can do this to gain advantage
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
i think its troublesome of the CCtime airdrop since i have both of these four coins, i have to create several new Asch wallet to receive XCT and binding them one by one, also i have to save my password, its really painful
You can change all your coins into XAS, then you can participate only through XAS, is it very simple? ahaha
Do you guys know how to caculate the airdrop coin amount? it seems its better to split your account to several wallet, small amount will get more coins in proportion
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
i heard a news that XAS will hit in tokencan.com on 18th Nov, does anyone ever heard of this exchange? is it reliable?

Hello,where have you read this please ?

8, T network (tokencan)
Trading address: Not yet open
Web site address: https://www.tokencan.com/index.html
Expected to be on November 18, 2017 Ashi currency trading!
The Tokencan platform was formally established in 2017 and Tokencan's core business model is the construction and operation of a digital asset trustworthy trading ecosystem. Used to solve practical problems such as financing difficulties of SMEs and the lack of liquidity of digital assets.
Transaction Charges: Temporarily unknown

http://bbs.asch.io/topic/1111/%E9%98%BF%E5%B8%8C%E5%B8%81%E4%BA%A4%E6%98%93%E7%BD%91%E7%AB%99%E6%B1%87%E6%80%BB-%E7%9B%AE%E5%89%8D%E5%8F%AF%E4%BB%A5%E4%BA%A4%E6%98%93%E9%98%BF%E5%B8%8C%E5%B8%81%E7%9A%84%E7%BD%91%E7%AB%99%E6%B1%87%E6%80%BB2017-11-13%E6%9B%B4%E6%96%B0/46
Activity: 34
Activity: 397
Merit: 250
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
Activity: 134
Merit: 106
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
i heard a news that XAS will hit in tokencan.com on 18th Nov, does anyone ever heard of this exchange? is it reliable?

Would you please show the information source? Generally, some exchanges will not announce that listing before they doing that.
Activity: 649
Merit: 257

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Spectiv VR Crowdsale: 12/08/17
yes, people have to do this work for the airdrop, but i think you can try to use the PC wallet, which can manage multiple wallet on your computer

I have the same experience about this binding, and finally I choose to do it with my eth since I have more eth than any coin else, I hope I will get some free coins after 25th, November.
Activity: 172
Activity: 192
yes, people have to do this work for the airdrop, but i think you can try to use the PC wallet, which can manage multiple wallet on your computer
ok, thank you, this will help me a lot, but the PC wallet seems dont support English, so its hard for me to use
Activity: 252
Activity: 192
Activity: 34
I rhink the aridrop of CCTime is a good news forAsch, its something like the fork that give you free coins, but why the XAS price keep falling and falling
its normal as the whole market sucked blood by BCH and BTG, almost all altcoins are dumpling
Activity: 208
I rhink the aridrop of CCTime is a good news forAsch, its something like the fork that give you free coins, but why the XAS price keep falling and falling

I will try to answer your question. a play that is played by some people with bitcoin, bitcoin cash, bitcoin gold and so on, will not end, the market will be a mess.
Activity: 280
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
what is the exact time the snapshot take place? Is there still time to participate with xas?
Did you see the post or visit the cctime website, the timeline is clearly posted there.
Activity: 123
The World’s First Blockchain Core
what is the exact time the snapshot take place? Is there still time to participate with xas?
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
We are glad to announce that the CCTime airdrop are alive, you can follow this guide to get free CCT coins.

CCTime Airdrop Round 1 Protocol

http://bbs.asch.io/topic/2199/cctime-airdrop-round-1-protocol
Activity: 150
What is going on with the English version guide of CCtime airdrop? I want to know much details but the Chinese version makes me feel confused.
I am waiting for it too, but i have locked my Asch wallet in advance, and will bind some of my ETH or BTC, I dont want to miss any chance.
What is airdrop?I just have a little amount of XAS may i participate?
Of course you can, you need to bind your address on the CCTime website or you just lock your XAS wallet to the snapshot
Does the tutorial have an English version? Cant everyone catch Chinese very well.
Yes, it has just been published on Asch forum: http://bbs.asch.io/topic/2199/cctime-airdrop-round-1-protocol
Activity: 196
What is going on with the English version guide of CCtime airdrop? I want to know much details but the Chinese version makes me feel confused.
I am waiting for it too, but i have locked my Asch wallet in advance, and will bind some of my ETH or BTC, I dont want to miss any chance.
What is airdrop?I just have a little amount of XAS may i participate?
Of course you can, you need to bind your address on the CCTime website or you just lock your XAS wallet to the snapshot
Does the tutorial have an Englishi version? Cant everyone catch Chinese very well.
Pages:
Jump to: