Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XAS] Asch | Decentralized Application Platform Based on Multi-chain - page 43. (Read 39390 times)

Activity: 242
Merit: 100
This platform has just crossed my curious mind . Sidechains and Dapp platform are trending in crypto space. Got to some stuff about ASCH.

That is right, as you can see the Lisk, the ARK and ASCH, there are more and more dapps on the way to release on these platform, and the coin price is rising.
yes, compare with Lisk and Ark, Asch still has much potential to pump, and side chain technology may become popular across the world
Activity: 703
Merit: 500
This platform has just crossed my curious mind . Sidechains and Dapp platform are trending in crypto space. Got to some stuff about ASCH.

That is right, as you can see the Lisk, the ARK and ASCH, there are more and more dapps on the way to release on these platform, and the coin price is rising.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
KuCoin is a new Exchange like Binance. They have a reward system (50% of the daily fees of the most coins they trade) plus they have some nice trading pairs like like Rpx-Neo for example. They provide Gas for Neo./ And no KYC (Know Your Customer) is required.

It seems the XAS has been listed on the kucoin, but it has the third biggest trading volume, behind the Bit-z and ChaoEX, anyway, the trading volume is much bigger than before, maybe it is a good time to trade.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Spectiv VR Crowdsale: 12/08/17
Could WE see asch on bittrex during thé next months ?

Thank you
we may not see the announcement until bittrex does that, i heard some rumor that there be a big news about listed on exchanges this week, i am too impatient to wait 
You are right, the bittrex will not tell anyone about the new listing before its announcement, so it is Just a rumor and Maybe it is a fake rumor.
Activity: 192

Thank you
we may not see the announcement until bittrex does that, i heard some rumor that there be a big news about listed on exchanges this week, i am too impatient to wait 
there is not any news recently and i see the price are falling all the way, maybe we can expect XAS fall to ground and buy some, or give us a big news to skyrocket
Activity: 308
Merit: 134

Thank you
Activity: 649
Merit: 257

Thank you
Activity: 172
I come to find some news about cctime? when will it begin?
as far as i know, there is no exat time, maybe the dev team are still not ready and busy with other things, its not the first time that the team make things like this, and i think the team may receive widespread criticism if they not handle the airdrop correct
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
I come to find some news about cctime? when will it begin?
Activity: 196
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
can you send me an invitation for the slack
Activity: 93
hello, when will the English version of the Asch PC wallet be realeased? its already a long time since the Chinese version launched
I am afraid you have to wait, i have already got used to this kind style of this team, they often promise something but will never surprise you, the new website is a latest example which really better than nothing
Making a development is not easy, sometimes the dev team focus more on the tech then they will ignore the user experience, i think the the team is not yet mature and need to be improved, maybe some things are just accomlised by the community
Hi everyone, I follow Asch and I must say was pretty disappointed with the final website. I'm a experienced designer and would be happy to redesign the entire site for a reward
You can not tell a project is successful or not only by its website, just like you cannot tell a project only by its PPT.
Activity: 201
I read the announcement days ago, it said the cctime airdrop will begin again? Is that true?
Activity: 397
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
hello, when will the English version of the Asch PC wallet be realeased? its already a long time since the Chinese version launched
If you have climbed the thread you will find that, there will not be an individual English version, but the PC wallet will support multiple languages, including English. I think this is better to maintain and update together with the Chinese version.
Activity: 397
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
I am afraid you have to wait, i have already got used to this kind style of this team, they often promise something but will never surprise you, the new website is a latest example which really better than nothing
Making a development is not easy, sometimes the dev team focus more on the tech then they will ignore the user experience, i think the the team is not yet mature and need to be improved, maybe some things are just accomlised by the community
Hi everyone, I follow Asch and I must say was pretty disappointed with the final website. I'm a experienced designer and would be happy to redesign the entire site for a reward
Thats a newcomer to bitcoin forum, so it is more desired for you to list your former work to let people trust you, or how can people who you are.
Activity: 150
Merit: 101
Can you show us your former work? We welcome anyone who will help to promote Asch.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Activity: 308
Merit: 134
Activity: 172
Pages:
Jump to: