Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XAS] Asch | Decentralized Application Platform Based on Multi-chain - page 54. (Read 39390 times)

Activity: 150
Merit: 101
The total supply is now 110,974,507 XAS I´m pretty sure that it was 100Mio yesterday... What happend?
Where did you get this information?
Some other question guys is there somewhere a detailed roadmap, unfortunately I can`t find nothing decent.  Huh
You can join our telegram or slack to get more dynamic information in time.

Can you post the telegram link please
Asch telegram: https://www.reddit.com/r/AschPlatform/
In fact, you can find it on the third floor. Welcome to join.
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
The total supply is now 110,974,507 XAS I´m pretty sure that it was 100Mio yesterday... What happend?
Some other question guys is there somewhere a detailed roadmap, unfortunately I can`t find nothing decent.  Huh

Can you post the telegram link please
Activity: 280
Merit: 122
Yes, withdrawing of ASCH (XAS) has been opened.
For anyone withdrawing more than 2000 coins (up to 10000 coins per withdrawal which would need manual approval) since the fee is always 0.5%, you can withdraw 2000 multiple times without manual approval.
it seems the exchange did the decision a little late that the trading volume is only several btc, less than days ago, however, if it respond quickly in the following time, i think people will turn back soon
Activity: 404
Merit: 250
The withdraw of XAS asset has opened, you can see the announcement of Bit-z here. https://bit-z.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002655054-Withdrawal-ASCH-XAS-Opened
I expect XAS to hit a large exchange too.
Thank you for your information, I checked this announcement on bitz and I will withdraw my XAS to my wallet. I hope the price will be high soon.
Activity: 364
what is the progress of the dapps, I saw cctime and kmwisdom were first two dapps on asch platform, how is going with them?
The CCtime will soon be online, and you can see much more information on the asch forum: http://bbs.asch.so.
Thank you for your information. I found the answer on the forum and I can see more active members on the forum.
Hello, what is wrong with the bit-z exchange?I can not withdraw my XAS and there is no announcement about when I can withdraw.
Sorry for that, our community will contact bit-z and work it out.
Hi sir, is there any progress on this matter, It is really annoying that the withdrawing is not opened as the market  changes dramatically everyday.
Bit-z is updating its server, please be patient, it will come back soon.
is there any feedback of the contact? its really sad for a new exchange having so much unpleasant experience, the only thing we can expect is to hit in a large exchange
The withdraw of XAS asset has opened, you can see the announcement of Bit-z here. https://bit-z.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002655054-Withdrawal-ASCH-XAS-Opened
Yes, withdrawing of ASCH (XAS) has been opened.
For anyone withdrawing more than 2000 coins (up to 10000 coins per withdrawal which would need manual approval) since the fee is always 0.5%, you can withdraw 2000 multiple times without manual approval.
Activity: 133
Merit: 103
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
Can you find it in the whitepaper? I think it will be there generally. What do you mean by decent?
Activity: 397
Hello, what is wrong with the bit-z exchange?I can not withdraw my XAS and there is no announcement about when I can withdraw.
Hi sir, is there any progress on this matter, It is really annoying that the withdrawing is not opened as the market  changes dramatically everyday.
is there any feedback of the contact? its really sad for a new exchange having so much unpleasant experience, the only thing we can expect is to hit in a large exchange
Activity: 397
Yes, the withdraw of XAS on Bit-z has opened, thanks for the effort of the team, a larger exchange is needed to list XAS, its so hard these days for investors to buy XAS.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
what is the progress of the dapps, I saw cctime and kmwisdom were first two dapps on asch platform, how is going with them?
The CCtime will soon be online, and you can see much more information on the asch forum: http://bbs.asch.so.
Activity: 364
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Hello, guys, if you have any other questions, you can join in the slack channel, you will get immediate answer. Also, you can find more latest information and discussion in the asch official forum.
Activity: 269
Merit: 100
Pages:
Jump to: