Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XAS] Asch | Decentralized Application Platform Based on Multi-chain - page 55. (Read 39390 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Don't worry,withdraweing BTC is immediate,and it's said the withdrawal will be open in two days.
Activity: 404
Merit: 250
Hello, what is wrong with the bit-z exchange?I can not withdraw my XAS and there is no announcement about when I can withdraw.
Activity: 280
Merit: 122
Is there no mac wallet available for this coin ?
as far as i know, the ios wallet has already been accomplished and is waiting for App review, you can use the web wallet instead:
mainnet.asch.so
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
This is a Chinese platform?
How many coins were drawn by the developer or is it 100% premine?  Cool

Yes this is a Chinese platform. It is similar to Lisk. I'm unsure of your next question
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013
DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/
This is a Chinese platform?
How many coins were drawn by the developer or is it 100% premine?  Cool
Activity: 318
Merit: 100
Did you guys heard any news that why asch pumped so much today, i knew its still undervalued, but what happened after all

It's not a real pump.  The previous price was an aggregate price based on Chinese exchange volume that actually no longer existed.  Once Biduobao's non-existent volume was removed, the only price left was the Bit-z price.  Don't let that fool you though , this has been the price range for Asch since it's been listed on Bit-Z.

Hi i have been looking at Asch for a while now and wanted to buy it when it was only 20 cents. But it was only on chinese exchanges. Now it is on Bit-z. The price is 33 cents with a really low volume. If the volume of Biduabao comes to bit-z the price will drop extremely. Do you guys see this happen?

I'm not so sure its a given the price will drop extremely low, but I don't think Biduobao's volume will all magically transfer to Bit-z.  That was a pretty sizable amount of volume, and Bit-z is still an exchange that's way under the radar. 
Activity: 25
Hi i have been looking at Asch for a while now and wanted to buy it when it was only 20 cents. But it was only on chinese exchanges. Now it is on Bit-z. The price is 33 cents with a really low volume. If the volume of Biduabao comes to bit-z the price will drop extremely. Do you guys see this happen?
Activity: 404

Yes, there is no mac wallet as far as I see, but I think the website wallet is much better to use, you can try to use that.
Activity: 2
Did you guys heard any news that why asch pumped so much today, i knew its still undervalued, but what happened after all
Activity: 150
Merit: 101
so i see in the Asch forum that the founder qingfeng don't like to publish the incomplete or unconfirmed work and product to the public and he do not intend to do weekly reports, do any guys know the reason, many projects are doing weekly reports, and instant reports will give the investors confidence on some scale
We chose not to report our project progress too frequently because we have a complete work plan, and we are carrying it out step by step, we will of course adjust the plan by the need of our supporters and investors, but we don't want to be influenced to much by the outside. We will release our work and product periodically, but it won't be too frequent, and we believe our supporters and investors will understand it and keep going with us.
Activity: 322
I am Joe Blow, the lover man! You should pay me.
i don't understand this airdrop, is it that one needs to register and get free airdrop, or i have to be a member and do the ico?
As far as i know, the airdrop means you can get some free new coins if you have some XAS or other coins at the time of snapshot day in your wallet. The dev team just announced that the CCTime will reopen, it is an coin only distribute in airdrop way.
Where can i find information about that airdrop?
We will exhibit some Dapps based on Asch on the forth floor, including the introduction, development progress and dynamic news of each Dapp, so just stay tuned.

Hopefully, you decide to court exchanges that most westerners trade on.
Activity: 150
Merit: 101
i don't understand this airdrop, is it that one needs to register and get free airdrop, or i have to be a member and do the ico?
As far as i know, the airdrop means you can get some free new coins if you have some XAS or other coins at the time of snapshot day in your wallet. The dev team just announced that the CCTime will reopen, it is an coin only distribute in airdrop way.
We will exhibit some Dapps based on Asch on the forth floor, including the introduction, development progress and dynamic news of each Dapp, so just stay tuned.
Merit: 122
so i see in the Asch forum that the founder qingfeng don't like to publish the incomplete or unconfirmed work and product to the public and he do not intend to do weekly reports, do any guys know the reason, many projects are doing weekly reports, and instant reports will give the investors confidence on some scale
Activity: 308
Merit: 134

you can go to the CCTime offical website:
www.cctime.org
also, you can turn to Asch forum for information:
http://bbs.asch.so/topic/93/cctime-airdrop-binding-tutorial
Activity: 322
I am Joe Blow, the lover man! You should pay me.
From $0.8 to $0.2. oh well, shit happens. I will forget about this one for a few months.
Activity: 54

Activity: 364
Spectiv VR Crowdsale: 12/08/17
Nice to see the latest updates from the dev team, and I hope to see it more frequently in the future since I am an investor of XAS, the dev team is working hard and there are great products on the way. 
Activity: 364

Activity: 141
Pages:
Jump to: