Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XAS] Asch | Decentralized Application Platform Based on Multi-chain - page 58. (Read 39390 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Welcome to Asch telegram:
the international group(English only)
https://t.me/joinchat/F5GtMA2hHXXoeuHdiPiooA

China group (Chinese only)
https://t.me/joinchat/F5GtMA4R5w1K15O9pFZVeg

also, you can join the slack:
asch-platform.slack.com
Activity: 308
Merit: 134
Are someone have used coolcoin.com or coinegg.com exchanges?
International investors are enable to use those?
I never had hear of these exchanges..

Regards
neither did i, both of them have a very small trading volume of XAS, and i already heard its hard to withdraw on coolcoin, also, there seems to be a new exchange will list Asch
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
I am an optimist - I am buying XAS.  Maybe you need an exit.

Happy to use escrow / multiple small transfers.

I offer 2 BTC for 100 000 XAS - or PM me your price

Thanks

weakhand
Activity: 242
i havn't heard of this mercatox before, but i am willing to see xas listed on new exchange, and i dont know how the team will do.
i register in coolcoin.com, but as i see the trading volume of xas on the past 24 hours is only several btc, i lose my interest, i prefer to wait for the next exchange
there is a rumor that coolcoin.com is the Jubi international, but i heard coinegg.com has the relationship with Jubi today, so anyone can tell me which one is or which is reliable and trustworth

I think it is not important whether it is Jubi international or not, the important thing is whether it is a reliable exchange with large trading volume, I think you can try it for test.
so will the team do the research or test how these two exchanges perform, or new exchange is on the way? no matter what, the team should come out and do a clarification, there is already nowhere to transaction

As far as I know, both coolcoin.com and coinegg.com listed XAS without informing the ASCH dev team, and the dev team members are working hard with the platform and its dapps named CCTime and KMwisdom. I think the dev team do not want to talk much about the exchanges before the Chinese regulation is over.
that's really disappointing, it seems the Communist Party will hold the 19th meeting in the next month, and before which the regulation will become even more strict, does it mean the team will do nothing and just wait to die?
Will the team have the courage to pull the project forward?
Activity: 54
Are someone have used coolcoin.com or coinegg.com exchanges?
International investors are enable to use those?
I never had hear of these exchanges..

Regards
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
i havn't heard of this mercatox before, but i am willing to see xas listed on new exchange, and i dont know how the team will do.
i register in coolcoin.com, but as i see the trading volume of xas on the past 24 hours is only several btc, i lose my interest, i prefer to wait for the next exchange
there is a rumor that coolcoin.com is the Jubi international, but i heard coinegg.com has the relationship with Jubi today, so anyone can tell me which one is or which is reliable and trustworth

I think it is not important whether it is Jubi international or not, the important thing is whether it is a reliable exchange with large trading volume, I think you can try it for test.
so will the team do the research or test how these two exchanges perform, or new exchange is on the way? no matter what, the team should come out and do a clarification, there is already nowhere to transaction

As far as I know, both coolcoin.com and coinegg.com listed XAS without informing the ASCH dev team, and the dev team members are working hard with the platform and its dapps named CCTime and KMwisdom. I think the dev team do not want to talk much about the exchanges before the Chinese regulation is over.
maybe i can only catch a glimpse of this project but i am interested in what project i should do to join dev project good luck

Activity: 404
Merit: 250

Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Glad to see the new ANN,i have faith for Asch again,expecting more good news
Activity: 22
Hey everyone! About one month ago I've first time found such a good project ASCH. And I still think it has a good potential. But all this situation in China dropped it's price.. So XAS needs more exchanges to be tradeable outside China. AschPlatform , Maybe you should try to add XAS for voting at Mercatox exchange? https://mercatox.com/coins/add
Let me explain. Mercatox is a small ex , and they need some... hype. I mean they need more liquidity and they will get it if XAS will be added. Besides, people will be able to buy XAS and I know a lot of investors who wanted to buy it on Chinese exchanges but failed with verification because of translation issues. Nowadays with such a sweet price they are ready to buy but unable to do it. If AschPlatform will add XAS for vote on Mercatox we will do our best to make as much votes as it possible.
Or maybe Mercatox will be agreed to add XAS without voting as they will understand that it will attract much more liquidity to their ex. Both of ex and ASCH will be in profit IMO.

So good luck Asch team and all of it's investors!

P.S. Maybe somebody knows about collcoin.com - is it working properly? I've bought some XAS to test this uknown ex but withdrawal is still processing for several hours instead of promised 30 mins.

Mercatox is small ex, but maybe it's a chance to make it easy to list here XAS . Mercatox needs liquidity and new customers, Asch needs new exchanges. Coolcoin still didn't make a withdrawal. It is processing for about 24 hours! so I can't recommend it.
Merit: 122
Activity: 560
Very promising project. I will follow this project for sure  Tongue
Merit: 134
Hey everyone! About one month ago I've first time found such a good project ASCH. And I still think it has a good potential. But all this situation in China dropped it's price.. So XAS needs more exchanges to be tradeable outside China. AschPlatform , Maybe you should try to add XAS for voting at Mercatox exchange? https://mercatox.com/coins/add
Let me explain. Mercatox is a small ex , and they need some... hype. I mean they need more liquidity and they will get it if XAS will be added. Besides, people will be able to buy XAS and I know a lot of investors who wanted to buy it on Chinese exchanges but failed with verification because of translation issues. Nowadays with such a sweet price they are ready to buy but unable to do it. If AschPlatform will add XAS for vote on Mercatox we will do our best to make as much votes as it possible.
Or maybe Mercatox will be agreed to add XAS without voting as they will understand that it will attract much more liquidity to their ex. Both of ex and ASCH will be in profit IMO.

P.S. Maybe somebody knows about collcoin.com - is it working properly? I've bought some XAS to test this uknown ex but withdrawal is still processing for several hours instead of promised 30 mins.
Activity: 22

Activity: 518
Merit: 101
this is a very good move, I'm glad you guys are not really leaving this project, it will be rebuilt well and success, I hope you keep working hard for this nice project, good luck
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Do you have any intention to get listed on other exchanges outside of China? I only see https://www.biduobao.com/market-xas.html at the moment.
as far as i know, the team is pushing very hard to list on the western exchanges, maybe there will be results soon, but i think they will not announce until the end of this matter

You are right, the regulation is not over and some detail policies is not clear, almost all the Chinese exchanges and related companies are keep silent now. And I think the actual product or service based on blockchain technology will be the only chance to survive.
Activity: 364
I just invested 1btc on jubi few days before this whole fiasco. Quite depressed about it, but can only wish for the best.

Thanks for your invest, as we know the current price is affected by Chinese government policies and the environment of the whole market, Asch team continues focusing on the development of the project, and believe the market will warm again.

Great to hear that the asch dev team is still working hard with the development, though the price is much lower then a few weeks ago. I think this is the right way to be a promising project.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
In case you need Russian translation i can help:)
Activity: 150
Merit: 101
I just invested 1btc on jubi few days before this whole fiasco. Quite depressed about it, but can only wish for the best.

Thanks for your invest, as we know the current price is affected by Chinese government policies and the environment of the whole market, Asch team continues focusing on the development of the project, and believe the market will warm again.
Pages:
Jump to: