Author

Topic: [ANN][XC] >> Mandatory Update to new Wallet - The first POS X11 anonymous wallet - page 126. (Read 268504 times)

Activity: 141
Merit: 100
XC = XCurrency?

+1 Simple and clean. No big changes needed. Also a good name for real-world adoption

Oh ya that one is pretty good too.

Yep very good Smiley
As clean as possible, +1 for me Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
XC = XCurrency?

Thats actually not too bad :-), I like it, its probably the best abbreviation so far.
true, I like this.
Activity: 478
Merit: 250
XC = XCurrency?

+1 Simple and clean. No big changes needed. Also a good name for real-world adoption

+1
Activity: 336
XC = XCurrency?

Thats actually not too bad :-), I like it, its probably the best abbreviation so far.

Not bad, but doesn't really roll off the tongue. And Chinese will probably hate it.
Activity: 322
XC = XCurrency?

Oh ya that one is pretty good too.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
XC = XCurrency?

legendary
i think XC is fine personally, but it is an abbreviation and that abbreviation should stand for something, coin is out of the question, been there done that it's been over used yes bitcoin uses it, but doesn't mean the other thousand crypto do as well, i remember seeing something further back about XC is going to be using blockchain 2.0 or something like that, so when someone suggested Xchain i thought this was perfect, it matches the original abbreviation which in my honest opinion is set in stone now, easy to change for x11coin toXC not so easy to change it to something entirely different, and from what i have herd XC will be one of the first to use this blockchain 2.0 ( sorry not really much of a tech head lol) so this is just my opinion but XCHAIN really does seam like a good idea, who ever thought of it, great stuff, but im just throwing ideas out there, i will be happy with what ever the community decides on  Wink
XChain! nice

I don't really like XChain because it has 'chain' in it, and so you wouldn't normally associate it with a currency - for the common person
every crypto has a block"chain" doesn't it? and we will be one of the first coins to use block"chain" 2.0 so just think about that, but it's just a suggestion and not my idea, just throwing it out there as i said, i will b happy with whatever you all decide on, just no coin lol
block chain 2.0 is the next big thing!
i don't know much about it, but everyone seams to be excited so must be good
you can google some articles on block chain 2.0, it's a revolution .

I would rather get away from the target board theme.

The logo imho could explore 3 themes - high-tech, simplicity and peace of mind.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
https://i.imgur.com/YdIv3po.png

In no way have I worked this yet, just throwing up an idea with the gravity rings that spell XC.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
legendary
Ask coinmarketcap add Cryptsy trade volume. Hope we can get more volume than dark one day.
Activity: 840
snip

wow,
I am impressed Smiley the first looks futuristic and interesting, the last ist perfectly abstracted X and C in one typo.
Can we open a extra discussion or poll, etc.? For a more organized Logo-disscussion, which is not mixing with other topics.

Slight issues all  are copyrighted logos.
Activity: 840
Activity: 62
Merit: 10

wow,
I am impressed Smiley the first looks futuristic and interesting, the last ist perfectly abstracted X and C in one typo.
Can we open a extra discussion or poll, etc.? For a more organized Logo-disscussion, which is not mixing with other topics.

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.
i think XC is fine personally, but it is an abbreviation and that abbreviation should stand for something, coin is out of the question, been there done that it's been over used yes bitcoin uses it, but doesn't mean the other thousand crypto do as well, i remember seeing something further back about XC is going to be using blockchain 2.0 or something like that, so when someone suggested Xchain i thought this was perfect, it matches the original abbreviation which in my honest opinion is set in stone now, easy to change for x11coin toXC not so easy to change it to something entirely different, and from what i have herd XC will be one of the first to use this blockchain 2.0 ( sorry not really much of a tech head lol) so this is just my opinion but XCHAIN really does seam like a good idea, who ever thought of it, great stuff, but im just throwing ideas out there, i will be happy with what ever the community decides on  Wink
XChain! nice

I don't really like XChain because it has 'chain' in it, and so you wouldn't normally associate it with a currency - for the common person
every crypto has a block"chain" doesn't it? and we will be one of the first coins to use block"chain" 2.0 so just think about that, but it's just a suggestion and not my idea, just throwing it out there as i said, i will b happy with whatever you all decide on, just no coin lol
i don't know much about it, but everyone seams to be excited so must be good
legendary
BTW i think it might be a good idea to make a separate thread for anyone making logo entries as it will start cluttering up this thread, especially with fearcoka's bounty, this thread will be spammed with new logos.
start a new thread is better!
legendary
Activity: 971
BTW i think it might be a good idea to make a separate thread for anyone making logo entries as it will start cluttering up this thread, especially with featherocka's bounty, this thread will be spammed with new logos.

Yes, we have already created one on reddit. Spread the word and subscribe.
http://www.reddit.com/r/XCofficialreddit/comments/26l6g9/xc_graphics_banners_and_logo_design/
Activity: 322
Oh I thought of another one: XConvict! lol jk  Grin
legendary
XChain! nice

Jump to: