Author

Topic: [ANN][XC] >> Mandatory Update to new Wallet - The first POS X11 anonymous wallet - page 122. (Read 268504 times)

Activity: 478
Merit: 250
X-Cross

The Cross-platform Currency with X-Code Privacy Built In
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
SoNiC BooM
Makes me have a laugh watching people freak out over such low ceilings.
The coin is at 1/30 of its potential rise over the next month.
Records are going to be broken!
Whoop!

You badass m.f.  Wink
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
Activity: 686
Price on Criptsy  Grin :

Price (BTC)   XC                    Total (BTC)

0.00170000     841.07819311   1.42983293

Lol i didn't even knew yet that it was added already Roll Eyes
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Makes me have a laugh watching people freak out over such low ceilings.
The coin is at 1/30 of its potential rise over the next month.
Records are going to be broken!
Whoop!

legendary
Activity: 1190
SoNiC BooM
Price on Criptsy  Grin :

Price (BTC)   XC                    Total (BTC)

0.00170000     841.07819311   1.42983293
Activity: 258
The windows wallet link on the website links to an older version than what is linked in the first post of this thread.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 506
Trphy.io
legendary
Activity: 971
I saw someone talking about a rich list earlier, can someone please post a link to the list or the post talking about it.
Thank you.
Activity: 756
legendary
Activity: 1008
still big dumpers right now, makes me laugh lol
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
XyloCarp

It's the scientific name for coconuts and stuff... It already has a meme of sorts, just search Xylocarp, so it comes with plenty imagery for logos etc...
The home school girl in Mean Girls can spell it for the spelling B (i think)..
Then XC makes sense and we can just carry on calling it XC

Activity: 422
This really sucks, I had xc.maxminers.net as my failover pool. So when suprnova had some issues a few days ago, my miners failed over to xc.maxminers.net. Problem is the pool has not found a block in a few days so I have over 39,000 accepted shares, it could use some big miners so it can find a block before POS hits  Undecided Embarrassed
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Long Term Investor with Short Term Memory Loss
xcore

nah, joking. let's stop XC is fine.
I agree XC is perfect IMHO. People respond to the word sex favorably. X is typically recognized for rebelion.. In this case, centralized banks IE war pigs politicians etc. FTP

So far XC has the making of a revolution in many forms, We have a strong community already.. That will only grow.

Times are good, Let's keep this thing going and growing my brothers and sisters.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Teka,
What's your role and duty as community manager?
Reply in normal sized font would be great!  Grin

Ok so basically, as a community manager I will help to bring community projects together and grow the community. As welll as setup rewards/ contest for people who do the hard work. I can also help with marketing social media etc.

Currently I'm helping to organize the team.

Congrats Teka!  A high priority right now should be setting up an XC multipool as PoW mining ends in a matter of hours.  

What does a XC multipool allow you to do? Do you mine a different coin then the pool sells it and pays you out in XC? Couldn't you technically do that yourself and mine on any other coin pool and then sell it yourself to buy XC? Sorry for noob question
Activity: 756
Activity: 770
We need a multipool with xc payout asap. As pow will end really soon
Activity: 532
Does it have to be that hard to explain the meaning of XC?

Let's stick to the original, when media ask the meaning just explain to them that the coin started out as X11 Coin. X11 is the POW algorithm. To simplify the name we choose XC. That's all.

Most of the name offered here are bordering cheesy. You don't go far with cheesy name. Keep it simple and XC is simple enough. Just like how SEGA is originally Service Games and it evolved in to what we know right now.
Jump to: