Author

Topic: [ANN][XC] >> Mandatory Update to new Wallet - The first POS X11 anonymous wallet - page 123. (Read 268504 times)

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Xinvest

InvestorsX

At 0.002 im changing my signature. Ill be gone for a golf tournament until friday sooo...

afk.

Keep it up fellas, if i win the tourny ill have another 50k to invest into this coin.

heueuehehhee

Btw we got good buy support Cheesy
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
I open my wallet.dat in two different computers, the first computer shows the height is A, the second computer shows the height is B, A!=B, why? Huh

This thread is too damn hot, nobody is available to help me out answering my question.   Embarrassed

have they synced? what are the heights you are seeing?

make sure your wallet version is v0.9.1.4x11-coin-1.0

make sure the links on reddit and twitter etc point to the new wallets plz
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Wallet Download >>>> https://mega.co.nz/#!ZcN3xJBa!AusfqUpr6keImDaMKkOXnO165ZmEWl1WNfpuVX8EFkE

Everybody needs to make sure the wallet version is

v0.9.1.4x11-coin-1.0

I open my wallet.dat in two different computers, the first computer shows the height is A, the second computer shows the height is B, A!=B, why? Huh

This thread is too damn hot, nobody is available to help me out answering my question.   Embarrassed

make sure your wallet version is v0.9.1.4x11-coin-1.0
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.
Ok I see, so its your job to collaborate the community's ideas.
+1

Yeah basically
well you are definitely the man for the job, good stuff brother.
Activity: 840
Teka,
What's your role and duty as community manager?
Reply in normal sized font would be great!  Grin

Ok so basically, as a community manager I will help to bring community projects together and grow the community. As welll as setup rewards/ contest for people who do the hard work. I can also help with marketing social media etc.

Currently I'm helping to organize the team.

You should start adding XC address in signature  Wink

Will do

Added a little twist

+1

Yeah basically
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
+1
Activity: 141
Merit: 100
Teka,

Ok so basically, as a community manager I will help to bring community projects together and grow the community. As welll as setup rewards/ contest for people who do the hard work. I can also help with marketing social media etc.

You should start adding XC address in signature  Wink
Merit: 255
Ok, holding unto this one more day.

Show me a place I can spend this coin if you want me to keep up with this community.  

you can spend them on Beef Jerky
http://jaysjerkyandgoodies.auctivacommerce.com/
Activity: 616
Teka,

Congrats Teka!  A high priority right now should be setting up an XC multipool as PoW mining ends in a matter of hours.  
Merit: 252

Good things ahead, XC foundation is being formed with some key members, TEKA will be acting as manager so I can focus on the core production platform and product development
Teka,

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Teka,
Reply in normal sized font would be great!  Grin
So basically peeps, pm me with your ideas and I will do my best to feedback on them and make them flourish.. sounds cool?
Activity: 1680
Merit: 506
Trphy.io
Jump to: