Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XC] >> Mandatory Update to new Wallet - The first POS X11 anonymous wallet - page 15. (Read 268502 times)

cy6
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
I would be glad if you share your ideas...

https://i.imgur.com/yoKeUaF.png

In my opinion it's missing color and I don't the the text is needed

Also, it reminds me too much of 9/11 and the twin towers.  Not kidding.

saying that it remind me that too...
Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Also, it reminds me too much of 9/11 and the twin towers.  Not kidding.
Activity: 478
Merit: 250
Honestly, the whole "x11 coin" nomenclature idea needs to be dropped.  Too much affiliation with Darkcoin.

Xnode Currency, Xnode Coin, or Xcurrency is the only three decent ones I can think of.  The first one being my preference.

The idea of anonymity is to make using online money just like cash. What is wrong with XCash? Or ICash?
sfc
Activity: 133
Merit: 10
Honestly, the whole "x11 coin" nomenclature idea needs to be dropped.  Too much affiliation with Darkcoin.

Xnode Currency, Xnode Coin, or Xcurrency is the only three decent ones I can think of.  The first one being my preference.

To my mind, even the "X" itself should not be set in stone. Why not invite some professionell guys to a contest. Winner gets bounty donated by community. A fresh start to rethink our corporate identity.
Activity: 476
Gone......

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

Xnode Currency, Xnode Coin, or Xcurrency is the only three decent ones I can think of.  The first one being my preference.
Activity: 840

Activity: 503
Na Zdorovie!

Still making some changes Smiley

I quite like that design. Possibly needs to be remade in Adobe Illustrator with higher detail, perhaps by a Pro (graphic designer in the community?) but yes I like, well done.

I LOVE this design... but your C needs more rouded liek an actual C else it looks like NHL and those look like hockey sticks (im from canada) - but im serious... as serious as canadians can be
I agree the C needs some work I am waiting to see if there are any graphic designers in the community because I know they will be able to make it a lot better

I dunno about that thing man, looks a little too much like a wrench.
That was my first thought too lol

As the previous user said, I think if it's more round it probably won't look like a wrench anymore.

Guys, this is not ZBAD, think of a high tech logo and not some wrenchy communist working class symbols lol

This just a concept that can be taken further and made to look pro.
Activity: 336

I quite like that design. Possibly needs to be remade in Adobe Illustrator with higher detail, perhaps by a Pro (graphic designer in the community?) but yes I like, well done.

I LOVE this design... but your C needs more rouded liek an actual C else it looks like NHL and those look like hockey sticks (im from canada) - but im serious... as serious as canadians can be
I agree the C needs some work I am waiting to see if there are any graphic designers in the community because I know they will be able to make it a lot better

As the previous user said, I think if it's more round it probably won't look like a wrench anymore.

Guys, this is not ZBAD, think of a high tech logo and not some wrenchy communist working class symbols lol

legendary
Activity: 1190
SoNiC BooM

Hopefully The biggest chinese exchange platform will add XC tomorrow!

[bter] Re: Please add XC/BTC to bter, there are about 6000 BTC trading a day!!!
发件人:admin <[email protected]>     查看  拒收自动归档   
时   间:2014年5月29日(星期四) 下午4:19 纯文本 | 
收件人:土豆 <[email protected]>
大   小:14K
打印 | 显示邮件原文 | 导出为eml文件 | 邮件有乱码? | 转发到群邮件 | 保存到记事本 | 添加到日历 | 作为附件转发

备 注:编辑删除请在此输入备注...取消

标记:已将此邮件标记为星标邮件。 取消星标
标记:已将此邮件在列表中置顶。 取消置顶
标记:已将此邮件标记为星标邮件,并在列表中置顶。 取消星标 取消置顶
##- 请在该行以上输入您的回复 -##
Your request (5576) has been solved. To reopen this request, reply to this email.

Bter Support (bter.com)

05月29日 16:19

I have submitted we will have someone review.Thank you for your advice.

Main information Translate.(Red Font)

If BTER add us that will be 20% up in no time  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1260
Activity: 602
Merit: 255

Offical Statement from Community Manager:

What happend?

My Internet died

How will we improve that in the future?

It won't die.

Is there a good reason for this?

Yes they were upgrading the lines.

Merit: 252
This coin should be renamed to ProvenceDayCoin  Cheesy

no, i do believe this coin is the future, that's the reason why i am here.

haha

I'm with you on that Smiley

BTW, how do I get staking to work on my linux wallet. Is there a way to check its doing anything?

if you encrypted your wallet some password, then you shoud first unlock your wallet and wait for the coin accumulated coin age

it will take times, if your coin are old enough and matured, they will start to stake and produce more pos coin.

otherwise, you may need to wait more time.

my coin are ten days old now, so it is staking and produce more pos coin now.

What he said. I only have 2k coins, so it took me a lot of days to stake. But once they did, you can see that 900coins gave me about 0,8 coins at once! I did post the moment it happened, several pages ago

@policymaker can you attach a screenshot when you POS 0.8 XC by 2k XCs?
Merit: 252

haha

BTW, how do I get staking to work on my linux wallet. Is there a way to check its doing anything?

if you encrypted your wallet some password, then you shoud first unlock your wallet and wait for the coin accumulated coin age

it will take times, if your coin are old enough and matured, they will start to stake and produce more pos coin.

Yes, XC is too damn hot. Buy some and get some free XC by POS. XC is a long term project.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Crypto Currency Supporter

haha

What he said. I only have 2k coins, so it took me a lot of days to stake. But once they did, you can see that 900coins gave me about 0,8 coins at once! I did post the moment it happened, several pages ago
Activity: 710

alternatives ...

Again, red and black not a good combination with an X design too close to Swastika, but same design developed into metallic coin design should work.
legendary
Activity: 1148

haha

Pages:
Jump to: