Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XC] >> Mandatory Update to new Wallet - The first POS X11 anonymous wallet - page 11. (Read 268502 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
So much for "Community"
Also don't stress the trolls, they are most likely paid so take it as a compliment and a sign of success. Suggestion = Get a standard cut and paste - place it in the OP and every time a troll posts paste it out there...

Troll the troll

the forum fighting is counter productive.  There needs to be more sportsmanship by all.  Both coins are strong and both have good communities  It would be best for all to cut the shit and support cryto in general.  

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Guys, I'm sure you will find it interesting when you view the max history chart for DRK on mintpal and highlight from the 24th April to 4th may. Striking similarity. Harder dump on xc but way stronger FUD attack which shows in the chart. Hold and be happy Smiley
Activity: 826
I never said XC was a direct copy of Fedoracoin, just that both use a very similar mixing service.

This isn't true at all... XC code for the mixer was written from the ground up
Whether or not its original is kind of irrelevant, as both are centralized.
Activity: 427

Well never a dull moment..... It is amazing the lengths will people will attack something they either fear or don't understand.  and for those that are in the know - FedoraCoin and its mixer technology is closed source - DRK knows this as that is the source they are using - so this attack is nothing but BS.

If I understood correctly, your claim is that DRK uses FedoraCoin source as the base for DarkSend. Right? Wouldn't you bother giving some proof about that?

Thanks.
Activity: 826
I never said XC was a direct copy of Fedoracoin, just that both use a very similar mixing service.

You haven't delivered anything to distinguish XC from Fedoracoin. XC is pure hype until you do. I'm not holding my breath, however. All I've seen from XC is a centralized mixer and an excessive use of the word "paradigm".
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Well never a dull moment..... It is amazing the lengths will people will attack something they either fear or don't understand.  and for those that are in the know - FedoraCoin and its mixer technology is closed source - DRK knows this as that is the source they are using - so this attack is nothing but BS.

Cool, Thank you for clearing that up  Tongue
Activity: 476
Gone......

Activity: 518
Also don't stress the trolls, they are most likely paid so take it as a compliment and a sign of success. Suggestion = Get a standard cut and paste - place it in the OP and every time a troll posts paste it out there...

Troll the troll
Activity: 476
Gone......

for the people that were wondering who the developer is its this guy ^
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Crypto Currency Supporter

Any news about the code peeking ? maybe a reddit post would be nice to have around because it will just fade away as a simple post in here
Activity: 336

Well people can say whatever they want but DRK vs XC at the moment is a zero sum game. If one wins the other stands to lose. We are fighting for the same BTC and the same investors. It's apparent if you put the DRK chart next to the XC chart.

Perhaps in a not too distant future this will not be the case, but right now it is.
Activity: 518
Agree, will say it here and said it on the DRK thread.. As a holder of both, BOTH are great coins and have  future, competition is good.

BTC, DRK and XC look like the 3 to me at the moment....

legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001

Wow. Is DRK based on FedoraCoin?
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
https://i.imgur.com/PcS3pNW.png

Improved. If desired, I can deliver a full vector.

Are we going to be the official cryptocurrency partner of the World Cup?

Seems to me that this design is more suitable for sports than currency
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
https://i.imgur.com/PcS3pNW.png

Really like that blue one!

Well done
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
SoNiC BooM
Will XC go up again do you think?

Yes It will don't worry...I think that DEV. will make public his code tomorrow for review

Activity: 252

Definitely something they fear.  XC is a threat to them and this was a sign of panic on their part.
Activity: 756

Activity: 336

Are we going to be the official cryptocurrency partner of the World Cup?
Pages:
Jump to: