Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XC] >> Mandatory Update to new Wallet - The first POS X11 anonymous wallet - page 10. (Read 268502 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
24 Hour Volume Rankings
1. Bitcoin (52.89 %)
Source   Pair   Volume (24h)   Price   Volume (%)
BitcoinAverage   BTC/USD   $ 14,942,782   $ 569.78   78.91 %
BitcoinAverage   BTC/CNY   $ 2,459,556   $ 566.52   12.99 %
BitcoinAverage   BTC/EUR   $ 975,261   $ 567.63   5.15 %
BitcoinAverage   BTC/GBP   $ 319,822   $ 587.41   1.69 %
BitcoinAverage   BTC/CAD   $ 177,309   $ 562.83   0.94 %
BitcoinAverage   BTC/RUB   $ 62,754   $ 574.14   0.33 %
Total/Avg   $ 18,937,484   $ 569.49   
2. XC (16.46 %)
Source   Pair   Volume (24h)   Price   Volume (%)
MintPal   XC/BTC   $ 5,167,204   $ 1.59   87.67 %
Cryptsy   XC/BTC   $ 640,935   $ 1.39   10.87 %
Bittrex   XC/BTC   $ 85,587   $ 1.54   1.45 %
Total/Avg   $ 5,893,726   $ 1.57
legendary
Activity: 971
I'll invest when the dev delivers something that isn't just a Fedoracoin copy (centralized mixer).

Every coin that uses a block chain is copying Bitcoin, and with that logic, should not be used or trusted because it is a copy.

Listen, technology is constantly evolving and being improved upon. It's called progress. This process is just sped up in the tech. Think about the history of flight. Features were improved upon over time, allowing for a gradual progression in development. It's no different in crypto currency.
XC has the next stage of that evolution figured out.
-XC Community Mod
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Guys, I'm sure you will find it interesting when you view the max history chart for DRK on mintpal and highlight from the 24th April to 4th may. Striking similarity. Harder dump on xc but way stronger FUD attack which shows in the chart. Hold and be happy Smiley

Seriously I could almost doff my cap to the DRK manipulators for their well organised FUD campaign to try and smear XC. Their official twitter account posting that BS and the unfounded posts on here, caused the price to drop 75% in 30 minutes.

They are very scared. DRK dropped from 25k to 11k because of XC.

If XC fulfills it's promises it will BLOW DRK OUT OF THE WATER.

People who don't read the forums are probably confused as hell though what has happened.

Does DRK offer extra security by using PoW???

Being raped by FPGAs offers extra security? Forking 2 times per day offers extra security? Hmmm...
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015

That's like putting together an Ikea dresser, and then saying your next project will be a rocketship.

The dev never claimed the 1st release was decentralized, he's been honest and upfront about everything. If you spent your life savings on beta software and are only now complaining, well the fault lies with you.

You missed his point completely.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Guys, I'm sure you will find it interesting when you view the max history chart for DRK on mintpal and highlight from the 24th April to 4th may. Striking similarity. Harder dump on xc but way stronger FUD attack which shows in the chart. Hold and be happy Smiley

Seriously I could almost doff my cap to the DRK manipulators for their well organised FUD campaign to try and smear XC. Their official twitter account posting that BS and the unfounded posts on here, caused the price to drop 75% in 30 minutes.

People who don't read the forums are probably confused as hell though what has happened.

+1 Agreed.

The fear and response should've been expected, we're talking about thousands if not MILLIONs of dollars depending on who is/are owning the coins. People who possess thousands/millions of $$ worth of coins, they are not going to sit back and wait.

For those who are confused, you need to research. People who invest heavily into altcoins without extensive research are foolish.
Activity: 205
Merit: 105
【Ƀ】➔ ☽

I have both DRK and XC (both bought pretty cheap) so I'm kinda hedged against this BS. I suggest everyone to do the same.
Activity: 812

Does DRK offer extra security by using PoW???
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
BintexFutures
legendary
Activity: 1246

That's like putting together an Ikea dresser, and then saying your next project will be a rocketship.

The dev never claimed the 1st release was decentralized, he's been honest and upfront about everything. If you spent your life savings on beta software and are only now complaining, well the fault lies with you.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
I never said XC was a direct copy of Fedoracoin, just that both use a very similar mixing service.

This isn't true at all... XC code for the mixer was written from the ground up
Whether or not its original is kind of irrelevant, as both are centralized.

yes the first release is/was centralized.  REV2 is not

https://twitter.com/XCplatform/status/471863941253955584

Is this still happening today?
legendary
Activity: 1108
Merit: 1002
i think logo will be symbolized anonymity and profit. Like this. its only trial.

legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001

Activity: 826
I never said XC was a direct copy of Fedoracoin, just that both use a very similar mixing service.

Activity: 589

Block explorer for X11Coin: http://stakexplorer.com:1111

You are welcome to use this service.

I'm integrating the stake calculation function just as it is in Peercoin stake explorer: http://stakexplorer.com:2750/address/PNXhY64JzwyyPV1sxXhEqhdtNe8CfrDEMo

Stake function:
All Coin Days(Time) Active Coin Days(Time) Active Coin Days(CCD) Destroyed Coin Days(Coins In) Destroyed Coin Days(Coins Spent)

Block explorer for X11Coin with Stake coin days calculation released now.

http://stakexplorer.com:1111

example link: http://stakexplorer.com:1111/address/XDYQN4mcCwJYiZAuuGkJ758V3rbuwHsPqn
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015

Well never a dull moment..... It is amazing the lengths will people will attack something they either fear or don't understand.  and for those that are in the know - FedoraCoin and its mixer technology is closed source - DRK knows this as that is the source they are using - so this attack is nothing but BS.

We all have faith in you !!!

I wonder if Satoshi ever envisioned the developers of questionable bitcoin-core copies becoming worshipped on the Bitcointalk forum?

Activity: 812

big bump
Activity: 31
Merit: 0

So why is there no wallet available with the centralized mixing service? I understand that decentralization is still only in the plans via XNodes. Having at least part of the implementation available to testing would be a godsend.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Well never a dull moment..... It is amazing the lengths will people will attack something they either fear or don't understand.  and for those that are in the know - FedoraCoin and its mixer technology is closed source - DRK knows this as that is the source they are using - so this attack is nothing but BS.

We all have faith in you !!!
Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Yes, we all know this.. Did you read the thread? That's what the next stage is..
Activity: 756

Pages:
Jump to: