Author

Topic: [ANN][XC] >> Mandatory Update to new Wallet - The first POS X11 anonymous wallet - page 150. (Read 268504 times)

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Multipool dump their XC coins now!

it's may be the last chance to get some cheap XC coin!

Im Holding, if anyone asks.

#RichList holding

But damnn my btc estimate dropped like a knife falling
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
is supernova pool under DDOS again?

It was a until a few minutes ago - i've filtered it now - should be back to normal in a few minutes.

This one was huge... Larger than the first one.. someone really wants to have the hash on their side and bring the rest of the network down it looks like..

I noticed that because of the timeouts, sucks, the 500 ghs dude is a bastard.

YES and the main reason why the coin changed, it is completely not "fair and balanced".... and it puts the everyday miner out in the cold... not on my watch

POS is definitely taking lots of blocks though...  http://cryptexplorer.com/chain/X11Coin

My wallet does not stake even though its unlocked....  Please help

same here.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Multipool dump their XC coins now!

it's may be the last chance to get some cheap XC coin!
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Why the F is the network hash rate 535 GHASH, but I can only find a pool that is 1 GHASH??? It's not worth mining because the pools I find aren't finding any blocks.....something is wrong with this.

Exactly why PoW was decided to end. One way or another someone is attacking the network.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Why the F is the network hash rate 535 GHASH, but I can only find a pool that is 1 GHASH??? It's not worth mining because the pools I find aren't finding any blocks.....something is wrong with this.
legendary
Here comes a small panic sell cuz dark is back up. All those buying darks are gonna get burned
legendary
Activity: 1148
As PoW mining is finished in ~1-2 days, has anyone started working with the dev team on creating an official XC multipool for once PoW finishes?

Might be a good idea to get the ball rolling on this one if it's not rolling yet.

yes, we need some big multipool after the pow ends!
community can donate for this
Activity: 206
sry for bringing this up again, but I do not understand the minting process, I have updated wallet, but it still wont Stake my XC... expected time is a couple of minutes, every time, but they never stake Sad

did u unlock the wallet?
Activity: 210
Crypto Currency Supporter
sry for bringing this up again, but I do not understand the minting process, I have updated wallet, but it still wont Stake my XC... expected time is a couple of minutes, every time, but they never stake Sad
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
Dev, first of all congrats on an amazing job! I don't think you know how great it is to see a dev who's competent and transparent. Just doesn't seem to happen much in crypto anymore. Excited to see what happens in the future with this coin! Quick question: will there be a minimum number of coins that we would have to have to function as a masternode or will that not matter? I think that darkcoin requires you to have at least 1000 coins to be a masternode on the network. Thanks.
Activity: 980
Merit: 500

It was a until a few minutes ago - i've filtered it now - should be back to normal in a few minutes.

This one was huge... Larger than the first one.. someone really wants to have the hash on their side and bring the rest of the network down it looks like..

YES and the main reason why the coin changed, it is completely not "fair and balanced".... and it puts the everyday miner out in the cold... not on my watch

POS is definitely taking lots of blocks though...  http://cryptexplorer.com/chain/X11Coin

My wallet does not stake even though its unlocked....  Please help
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
“@Poloniex: Market for a special new 2nd generation currency coming tonight...”
Thoughts, guys?
Activity: 336
Activity: 616
As PoW mining is finished in ~1-2 days, has anyone started working with the dev team on creating an official XC multipool for once PoW finishes?

Might be a good idea to get the ball rolling on this one if it's not rolling yet.
Activity: 756

Activity: 620
Merit: 289
Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★ Portuguese/SPA

Activity: 322
Expect some nice volume tonight! Cheesy

Dev, if youre around and can provide us with projected dates and other info now would be the best time

Quote from the Drk talk - As much as this hard fork problem is a bad thing, Darkcoin is still miles ahead of the competition. No other coin is working on incentivising decentralised masternodes to host coin mixing. XC is interesting but the dev operates the nodes. Still miles behind. MRO/QCN have bloat and are clones of BCN.

The incentivised decentralised masternodes system is still the game changer. The bugs will be ironed out, it will just take a little time.

that is exactly what I am are working on, did you see the visio? I just called it a cluster, because our new application transport layer will be used to provide High Availability, Fault Tolerance and Scalability and I won't be running the nodes..

Any thoughts on how many coins, if any, will be required to run a node? I'm curious to hear everyone's thoughts on that model and whether it is desirable.
legendary

Dev, if youre around and can provide us with projected dates and other info now would be the best time

Quote from the Drk talk - As much as this hard fork problem is a bad thing, Darkcoin is still miles ahead of the competition. No other coin is working on incentivising decentralised masternodes to host coin mixing. XC is interesting but the dev operates the nodes. Still miles behind. MRO/QCN have bloat and are clones of BCN.

The incentivised decentralised masternodes system is still the game changer. The bugs will be ironed out, it will just take a little time.

that is exactly what I am are working on, did you see the visio? I just called it a cluster, because our new application transport layer will be used to provide High Availability, Fault Tolerance and Scalability and I won't be running the nodes..

I love it. Let me know if you need help with anything.

What if... every node on the XC network - was a masternode ? :>

^^ BINGO ^^

that is exactly what I am are working on, did you see the visio? I just called it a cluster and the long term picture is not for me to be running the nodes, that was a stop-gap measure to get the wallet released and to test various pieces of the code and infrastructure that is being developed

as for the projected timeline, I can put something together in the next couple of days

**edited**
Jump to: