Author

Topic: [ANN][XC] >> Mandatory Update to new Wallet - The first POS X11 anonymous wallet - page 146. (Read 268504 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
16    X11Coin   $ 4,251,688   $ 0.794426   5,351,901 XC   $ 1,634,321   +77.96 %
legendary
price already pumping again, dump over I guess! can any1 tell me why my wallet doesnt PoS now pfff Tongue

you need to wait some time.
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
Got the buy button on Lock ...Just waiting for that fool to dump again ...Clint Eastwood has nothing on me / Angry
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Crypto Currency Supporter
price already pumping again, dump over I guess! can any1 tell me why my wallet doesnt PoS now pfff Tongue
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
I was looking on nice hash an theres a big order of a few bitcoin that has over 2500 miners and unlimited Ghs, a few of those would certainly unbalance the net hashrate

nicehash never has more than 7-11 GH/s total for x11 mining....
legendary
How many blocks left to end of POW??
That just then was a slaughtering, and much more to come with MP rape!
I HATE MP's, they kill our community's, look at what they've done to doge.

not long at all... tomorrow or the day after i thinks ?

Now we are on Block 19793, and pow will end at Block 22500,

so only 2707 Block left for Mining.

the Average time for one Block is:1.17 minutes

so about 2707*1.17=3167 Minutes left,about 60 Hour left to end pow!
have i made some mistake guys,
i would Prefer to end pow in 24 Hour,we do not need to wait Another 3 Big dump from Multipool anymore!

anybody agree with this?
otherwise we can just wait 60 hours to end pow,that‘s also no Problem.

Please stop typing in big letters it is a bit annoying to read.

sorry for that, normal now
Activity: 204
Merit: 100
If I where to put all my XC in a wallet, would I get more XC?

Yes. You will get 3.33% compounding interest per year. If you aren't familiar with the concept of compounding interest just google it, or go to Khan Academy. It's a really simple mathematical concept once you grasp it. 3.33% is not a lot but it's something. It's meant to be just enough to encourage people to leave their wallets open which act as full nodes (ledger keepers) during the PoS phase.

Also research wallet safety. Look up "bitcoin wallet safety" on google. You should always have backups of your wallet.dat file and have a good system of security for your personal accounts and passwords if you choose to store your bitcoin on a machine connected to the internet. In particular, if you browse the internet on a machine holding coins, make absolutely certain you don't click phishing links or download suspicious files from file sharing sites.

For POS wallet, can I still encrypt the wallet so someone who has the .dat file can't just send coins to themselves if they do gain acces?
Activity: 714

I wouldn't bother at all keeping any coins in a wallet..
Keep your money on Mintpal or Poleinex.

Why?

Because if theirs a DUMP, and they happen all the time, sometimes a three a day, your not trapped holding your coins trying to send them to an exchange.
Keep them ready to fire, when things get crazy!
I am not selling anything until it reached a price that I am willing to sell.
Activity: 620
Merit: 289
Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★ Portuguese/SPA
I was looking on nice hash an theres a big order of a few bitcoin that has over 2500 miners and unlimited Ghs, a few of those would certainly unbalance the net hashrate
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

I wouldn't bother at all keeping any coins in a wallet..
Keep your money on Mintpal or Poleinex.

Why?

Because if theirs a DUMP, and they happen all the time, sometimes a three a day, your not trapped holding your coins trying to send them to an exchange.
Keep them ready to fire, when things get crazy!
Activity: 88
Merit: 10

i would Prefer to end pow in 24 Hour,we do not need to wait Another 3 Big dump from Multipool anymore!

anybody agree with this?

Just wait  ^^

anybody agree with this?

Please stop typing in big letters it is a bit annoying to read.
Activity: 407
Merit: 254
I'm mining darkcoin to sell for xc.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
How did so much money get pumped into this coin so fast?
I brought XC just 2 seconds before that GIANT STINKY DUMP started.
Got smashed by Dorkcoin today too. Just not my day.
Hoping this coin is much better than Dorkcoin.
Dorkcoin were manipulating the market with FAKE small buy orders something shocking!

As many say you only lose money when you sell below your buy price. Only buy when you are confident that it will remain at or exceed that price in a time period you are comfortable with. Also don't sell a coin just because of a price movement. As you cans see the price is already recovering. During certain events like today with Darkcoin going down and coming back up, market manipulators will scare you into selling at a loss, and even worse, re-buying at a loss again, and possibly even selling at a loss a second time.

This is the folly of day traders which should be absolutely avoided. It is where the whales make all of their money. As an investor your job is buy and hold with the confidence that you will reach a return. In the meantime the price may fluctuate but your job is to know that it will return to the price that you are comfortable selling at. Sometimes that may mean selling at a loss if catastrophe occurs to the coin, but as you can see here absolutely nothing of the sort has occurred. The price fluctuations are purely temporary and meaningless except to steal money from panicking day traders.
legendary

have i made some mistake guys?

anybody agree with this?
legendary
Activity: 1330

I wanted to provide some more answers about the decentralized anonymous solution and how it will work

- 100XC to 1000XC's Required (#'s still being vetted)

- Any client having the required XC's can enable xnode option (windows, mac & linux wallets)

- xnodes will charge a fee which will be deducted from the transaction and kept in the local wallet << incentive based >>

- no masternode or supernode required to communicate xnodes to clients

- fully decentralized

Hope that answers all the questions, the majority of the code is already in the wallet and I expect a release supporting these features as outlined above to be available for testing in 3 weeks or less

super。
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
How did so much money get pumped into this coin so fast?
I brought XC just 2 seconds before that GIANT STINKY DUMP started.
Got smashed by Dorkcoin today too. Just not my day.
Hoping this coin is much better than Dorkcoin.
Dorkcoin were manipulating the market with FAKE small buy orders something shocking!
Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Yes. You will get 3.33% compounding interest per year. If you aren't familiar with the concept of compounding interest just google it, or go to Khan Academy. It's a really simple mathematical concept once you grasp it. 3.33% is not a lot but it's something. It's meant to be just enough to encourage people to leave their wallets open which act as full nodes (ledger keepers) during the PoS phase.

Also research wallet safety. Look up "bitcoin wallet safety" on google. You should always have backups of your wallet.dat file and have a good system of security for your personal accounts and passwords if you choose to store your bitcoin on a machine connected to the internet. In particular, if you browse the internet on a machine holding coins, make absolutely certain you don't click phishing links or download suspicious files from file sharing sites.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
wait for the pos

People, don't panic. POS soon then no shitty multipool dumping this amazing, groundbreaking coin, then price will skyrocket. Remember, there aren't that many of these coins either. Just chill out.
Jump to: