Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XC] >> Mandatory Update to new Wallet - The first POS X11 anonymous wallet - page 73. (Read 268504 times)

Activity: 289
Merit: 251
Noob question! So i have the wallet i but or mine xc and stake them by having the wallet open and i w8 for my coins?
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
Dev already stated the POS code was copied, that part is not most important

See? Dev is transparent and doesn't lie

+1
Activity: 1680
Merit: 506
Trphy.io
Dev already stated the POS code was copied, that part is not most important

See? Dev is transparent and doesn't lie
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
So much FUD today.  DRK bagholders trying to protect their sinking ship.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
backstreet XC:

everybody, stake your XC.

seriously, stake now. you can feed your family by interest sooon

that's true.

but at first you should have some XC.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
It was clearly stated from the start that v1 won't be that impressive. However it was coded from the scratch. V2 is decentralized, anonymous and easy to use/become a node. Its ok if you don't want to invest right now, hopefully you will when we surpass dark. This coin is still growing and is very new.

Holy fuck, you're lying and retarded.

It's forked from Mintcoin - if you look at the github repository he even left a bunch of Mintcoin files in because he's a fucktard and not capable of developing anything:

https://github.com/atcsecure/X11COIN/tree/master/contrib/debian

What is so bad about that ? Mintcoin was a cool coin... Every Coin is forked from another coin ;-)
legendary
Dear xc'lers,

i'll close xc.suprnova.cc on Saturday, 31 May at 20:00 CST.

Please withdraw all your remaining funds from the pool immediately, i'll be re-using the slot for an other coin and stop/kill the xc daemon.

Thanks!

oc

if some don't withdraw their coins, I accept some donation  Grin
Thank you btw for your great pool !

There is only very, very few coins left, I even had PM's that people wanted to withdraw 0.05 coins ^^

Thanks for your props, was a pleasure Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1330
backstreet XC:

everybody, stake your XC.

seriously, stake now. you can feed your family by interest sooon
Activity: 173
Merit: 182
It was clearly stated from the start that v1 won't be that impressive. However it was coded from the scratch. V2 is decentralized, anonymous and easy to use/become a node. Its ok if you don't want to invest right now, hopefully you will when we surpass dark. This coin is still growing and is very new.

Holy fuck, you're lying and retarded.

It's forked from Mintcoin - if you look at the github repository he even left a bunch of Mintcoin files in because he's a fucktard and not capable of developing anything:

https://github.com/atcsecure/X11COIN/tree/master/contrib/debian

Activity: 141
Merit: 100
Dear xc'lers,

Please withdraw all your remaining funds from the pool immediately, i'll be re-using the slot for an other coin and stop/kill the xc daemon.

Thanks!

oc

if some don't withdraw their coins, I accept some donation  Grin
Thank you btw for your great pool !
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
This and DRK have been great POS shitcoin killers this month. Hoping mintpal begins cleansing those filthy coins from its site

So true SAT has been due for a month!
I still don't know how it even got listed. Huh
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
So has anything been delivered, or is this another developer cult?

Everything that has been promised so far has been delivered. Obviously apart from the features currently in development but Anon v1 was delivered on time.
What has the developer delivered other than a centralized mixing platform? That is in no way novel, considering such things have existed for a few months now.

he delivered good software without major bugs, was open minded to the communities opinion, showed knowledge in discussions (e.g. IRC) and has good visions and ideas.
And because DRK-Masternodes does not work very well and the concept of "more distributed" XNodes - in my opinion - is a better solution, XC deserves more attention.

For details about the ideas:
Look at:

(http://eprint.iacr.org/2009/385.pdf
http://arxiv.org/ftp/arxiv/papers/1208/1208.3022.pdf)
(The principles for this concept come from a design that I originally leveraged back in 2005,[multi-path paradigm] the system still runs to do this day handling 50k to 100k users per day )

legendary
Activity: 1148
Do you guys think xc will pass darkcoins peak?

What's everyone's long term price target ?

we will rank in top 3 on coinmarketcap this week.

Smiley

Why are you so confident?

i posted this thread 3 days ago

check this:

XC price will hit 0.001BTC, then 0.005BTC, then 0.01BTC

i guess just in one month!

3 days ago
Trphy.io
legendary
Dear xc'lers,

Thanks!

oc
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
This and DRK have been great POS shitcoin killers this month. Hoping mintpal begins cleansing those filthy coins from its site
Trphy.io
So just to confirm, at this point the anonymity is accomplished through centralized nodes? How does the dev plan to make them decentralized, and how long will it take?
Sorry about FUD, but it's just BUY hysteria because price changed from 0.0001 to 0.0033 in 1 week. Where is no any revolution usual mixer with several nodes controlled by developer.  Also we have low supply, because mining was just turned off in the moment, when all bagholders buy enough coins.
But where is no any real value in this coin, even official website not finished.

not seeing anything less than 0.007 on Mintpal history

at the beginning XC was only listed on poloniex and bittrex

the price @ the beginning was on bittrex under 500 satoshi  Smiley now it is over 300.000 satoshi

Started from the bottom now we here
legendary
Activity: 1386
So just to confirm, at this point the anonymity is accomplished through centralized nodes? How does the dev plan to make them decentralized, and how long will it take?
Sorry about FUD, but it's just BUY hysteria because price changed from 0.0001 to 0.0033 in 1 week. Where is no any revolution usual mixer with several nodes controlled by developer.  Also we have low supply, because mining was just turned off in the moment, when all bagholders buy enough coins.
But where is no any real value in this coin, even official website not finished.

the price @ the beginning was on bittrex under 500 satoshi  Smiley now it is over 300.000 satoshi
Activity: 62
Merit: 10

Activity: 602
Merit: 252
Do you guys think xc will pass darkcoins peak?

What's everyone's long term price target ?

we will rank in top 3 on coinmarketcap this week.

Smiley

Why are you so confident?
Pages:
Jump to: