Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XC] >> Mandatory Update to new Wallet - The first POS X11 anonymous wallet - page 77. (Read 268504 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
It's funny to watch the sell walls go up, price gets driven down.  Sell walls mysteriously disappear and cheap coins are bought.   This will happen over and over, keep an eye out to spot it.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

Read the thread and find out yourself

its 225 pages long man can someone please just answer the question?

does this coin have BOTH ring signatures AND masternodes?

Hi parker,

First of, your concerns are more then understandable, it's crypto. I believe that our community is growing fast and is respectable. The developer has put a lot of hours of work into this coin and everything he has promised so far has become true. His resume is also vast and he has a lot experience. I myself am a pretty known member of the community with quite a few trades in the past.

Currently work is being done on making a decentralized anonymous platform, something that has never been done before.

Will the code be open-sourced when v1 complete?
Activity: 840

Hi parker,

First of, your concerns are more then understandable, it's crypto. I believe that our community is growing fast and is respectable. The developer has put a lot of hours of work into this coin and everything he has promised so far has become true. His resume is also vast and he has a lot experience. I myself am a pretty known member of the community with quite a few trades in the past.

Currently work is being done on making a decentralized anonymous platform, something that has never been done before.

Activity: 294
@ parker928, this coin will be soon 100% anonymous, nobody can trace back this coin.

that's what I keep hearing i am interested. how exactrly are you going doing this though. i mean come on you can't advertise 100% anonymous and expect people not to ask how. can someone answer me now?

this coin is a copycat. no more innovation. never buy

dude, I am asking you a question. You are a senior member and you are totally and sarcastically ignoring my question, is that how you guys are doing things around here?

how does this coin implement 100% anominity? Is that a bad question to ask or something? am I barking up the wrong tree by deciding if i should pay high prices to get more?
Activity: 291
The largest trade 24 hours volume of mitpal is.....

will be XC soon Grin

Congratutaion everyone!!

Ring signature (monero)   ---> XC ok!
Masternode     (darkcoin)  ---> XC (Xnode) ok!

XC is overwhelming every coins..

how dose it can be??

dev how long did you prepare this coin??
you change my life dev!
you're the man !

atcsecure
Date Registered:    March 26, 2013, 01:34:31 PM

so he is not here since 2 weeks

Last I checked we are in 2014.  Wink

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1330
@ parker928, this coin will be soon 100% anonymous, nobody can trace back this coin.

that's what I keep hearing i am interested. how exactrly are you going doing this though. i mean come on you can't advertise 100% anonymous and expect people not to ask how. can someone answer me now?

this coin is a copycat. no more innovation. never buy

legendary
Activity: 1330
Wolong beartrapped a 18 btc sell wall to try and get cheaper coins, we need some random idiots to volunteer to sell to him before the price rise can continue.

stop mention the fuckingtard in this great coin thread.

thanks
Activity: 291
what price expected to reach xc?

I-m guessing it will hit 1million satoshi in 24 hours !  Grin
Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

its possible this morning it went from 0.0025 to 0.0038 in 20 minutes, then people dump  Grin

multipool dump,not ppl.. Smiley

If ppl dump its their loss tbh !  Smiley
My estimated time for reward stake mining is every 4mins according to my mac wallet. Is this accurate? I have not received any payments yet.
legendary
Activity: 1386
this coin will be not a wannabe anonymous coin like Darkcoin.

Everyone who now dont buy this coin will buy it but 10X more expensive.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1260
Wolong beartrapped a 18 btc sell wall to try and get cheaper coins, we need some random idiots to volunteer to sell to him before the price rise can continue.
Activity: 840

will be XC soon Grin

Congratutaion everyone!!

how dose it can be??

you change my life dev!
you're the man !

atcsecure

My registration date: Date Registered:   March 31, 2013, 11:42:48 PM
and trust rating: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=90745

Thanks,
Teka

Oh little troll. Staking works perfectly as you could see if you had a look at a few pages earlier. Some community members are just impatient. But don't want to stop you trolling - if you don't buy in, you will cry anyway Wink

Works perfectly... 56 minutes for one block, do you really think it works perfectly?

block times much faster now  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1386
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

will be XC soon Grin

Congratutaion everyone!!

how dose it can be??

you change my life dev!
you're the man !

atcsecure

Activity: 333
Oh little troll. Staking works perfectly as you could see if you had a look at a few pages earlier. Some community members are just impatient. But don't want to stop you trolling - if you don't buy in, you will cry anyway Wink

Works perfectly... 56 minutes for one block, do you really think it works perfectly?

Don't you see any difference between 90 seconds and 50 minutes?
Pages:
Jump to: