Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XC] >> Mandatory Update to new Wallet - The first POS X11 anonymous wallet - page 83. (Read 268504 times)

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
SoNiC BooM
Good morning folks, I hope you are enjoying the XC price today. Let me know, if you have any projects you would like me to look at.

morning Teka, any news on new wallet with correct block/nodes ?
Activity: 840
Hello, I would like to ask you what are the future projects with this coin and what makes it better than others coin also about the distribution and the dev.

I have recently lost a lot of money with Libertycoin and so now i'm looking for a real coin with serious dev (not only speech to pump the price) but real stuffs, I'm ready to invest 20 btc.

Thank you.

First of we would love to have you onboard. The dev has real experience and a very impressive resume. Every single promise so far has been completed. I also believe that our community is respecting and would be more than happy to help you out with any issues. If you have any concerns you can pm directly.

Teka
Community Manager
legendary
Activity: 1330
Hello, I would like to ask you what are the future projects with this coin and what makes it better than others coin also about the distribution and the dev.

I have recently lost a lot of money with Libertycoin and so now i'm looking for a real coin with serious dev (not only speech to pump the price) but real stuffs, I'm ready to invest 20 btc.

Thank you.

all the projects are in air. we are in wild west.

so be careful to any promise.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Thank you.

Read the thread, all the information is already here. Do not expect people to do your work for you.
legendary
Activity: 1330
would anyone kindly give a conf?

i have trouble with only one node.

or we can make one in OP
Activity: 840
Good morning folks, I hope you are enjoying the XC price today. Let me know, if you have any projects you would like me to look at.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
I want mine this coin
please give me good pool to mine it
mintpal

+1 All these guys trying to get rich without any effort. Invest!
Activity: 1680
Merit: 506
Trphy.io
legendary
Activity: 1190
SoNiC BooM
Any news on new wallet with correct node ?
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
I want mine this coin
please give me good pool to mine it
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Mine doesn't seem to want to get past 99.3% sync since last night.

i had a similiar problem.   What i did to correct was go to the roaming folder on windows, delete all files except for wallet.bat.   Then restart client.  This worked for me at least.
legendary
Activity: 1414
someone dumped two times 230 btc and it still at 2,75 mBTC.... nice resistance

Those selling now will deeply regret, there will be a mass change of hands below .01 - lots of people stepping over dollars to get to dimes.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0

2.81 m BTC now  Smiley
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Mine doesn't seem to want to get past 99.3% sync since last night.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 506
Trphy.io

Yea its crazy, new sharks are born

And the price of XC still holds strong!
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
40 minutes between blocks 21188 and 21189 any idea why is this happening? Not enough people staking or what?
Hi, is there anyway we can get the developers to have a look on this issue?

I would be interested in hearing why this happens also.

Is it related to heavy trading when large numbers of coins/transactions need to be processed?

Maybe some forks? Not sure, wait for the dev's answer.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 537
40 minutes between blocks 21188 and 21189 any idea why is this happening? Not enough people staking or what?
Hi, is there anyway we can get the developers to have a look on this issue?

I would be interested in hearing why this happens also.

Is it related to heavy trading when large numbers of coins/transactions need to be processed?
It's going like mad on mintpal! what an exciting coin to watch

it is exciting,  right!!
Activity: 812
Is the  anonymization code open-sourced? If not will it be?
When can we expect a fully fuctional mac wallet?

thanks
Pages:
Jump to: