Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XC] >> Mandatory Update to new Wallet - The first POS X11 anonymous wallet - page 78. (Read 268504 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Activity: 523
Merit: 250
The largest trade 24 hours volume of mitpal is.....

will be XC soon Grin

Congratutaion everyone!!

Ring signature (monero)   ---> XC ok!
Masternode     (darkcoin)  ---> XC (Xnode) ok!

XC is overwhelming every coins..

how dose it can be??

dev how long did you prepare this coin??
you change my life dev!
you're the man !
Activity: 294
Parker, trolling around is one thing. Insulting people with no reason is something you shouldn t do. Please calm down.

As u wrote earlier in this thread u bought in at 10k. What happened to your stack?

I still have some but it is not very many only 400. sitting on mintpal. i had 800 but sold half at ~250 i should have bought more i know i missed the train but that is not why i am trolling allegedly

look, I still would appreciate it if someone answers my questions. I may buy more

1. What does this coin do that darkcoin and monero do not

2. is there a premine

3. what exactly did the dev do to make it anonymous? is it ruing signatures, masternodes? what is it?

and to the guy that said don't bother buying, do you know something i dont? why would you say that, shouldn't you be telling me to buy?
Activity: 392
So much for "Community"
haha you guys can't even get proof of stake right and you think you're gonna pass bc and drk, with no real merit to the coin...can someone explain to me what is going on here?

thanks for your advice. i am out

too bad you're out - any coins to sell to me?

I do not believe that feeding the trolls is constructive.

Nor is it very XC.   Wink
Activity: 407
Merit: 254
haha you guys can't even get proof of stake right and you think you're gonna pass bc and drk, with no real merit to the coin...can someone explain to me what is going on here?

now the troll comes

darkcoin this shitcoin we pass easily in the next days, the question is go we over litecoin in the next days or not.

hold on...you think darkcoin is a shitcoin?

ok i think i'm starting to understand

yes darkcoin is a shitcoin

50% premined

and NOT anonymous like the dev said.

DRK = drek
Activity: 154
Merit: 100

too bad you're out - any coins to sell to me?
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

bye see you later, when you buy your coins back in 2 days für 2 million satoshi each  Grin
So much for "Community"

Have to make sure that "Mined but not Accepted" Transactions are discarded or at least do not clutter up the wallets

We will be making a list of all the user requested changes/features/issues/bugs and feed them into the development cycle

Cool, just wanted to make you aware.  

I think that one of the keys to general acceptance of this coin is to make it as user friendly as possible.  We will continue to forward you requests in this matter.  Perfection may not be attainable, but I believe you can get close.
legendary
Activity: 1330

Activity: 66
Merit: 10
VeRiCoIn :)
what price expected to reach xc?

I-m guessing it will hit 1million satoshi in 24 hours !  Grin
Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

its possible this morning it went from 0.0025 to 0.0038 in 20 minutes, then people dump  Grin

multipool dump,not ppl.. Smiley
Activity: 756
Merit: 500

For those that are using the -connect command that posted yesterday - please remove that and replace with -listen

We are past the fork, so that is no longer needed and MUST BE REMOVED

Use this to start client ---- example >>>>>>   x11coin-qt.exe -listen -addnode=162.243.109.24

thank you

ATCSECURE
legendary

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

its possible this morning it went from 0.0025 to 0.0038 in 20 minutes, then people dump  Grin

Have to make sure that "Mined but not Accepted" Transactions are discarded or at least do not clutter up the wallets

We will be making a list of all the user requested changes/features/issues/bugs and feed them into the development cycle

Activity: 66
VeRiCoIn :)
Activity: 812
BLOCK TIMES SPeediNG UP? Feels faster now

For those that are using the -connect command that posted yesterday - please remove that and replace with -listen

We are past the fork, so that is no longer needed

example >>>>>>   x11coin-qt.exe -listen -addnode=162.243.109.24

thank you

ATCSECURE
So much for "Community"

sfc
Activity: 133
Parker, trolling around is one thing. Insulting people with no reason is something you shouldn t do. Please calm down.

As u wrote earlier in this thread u bought in at 10k. What happened to your stack?
legendary

now the troll comes

darkcoin this shitcoin we pass easily in the next days, the question is go we over litecoin in the next days or not.

hold on...you think darkcoin is a shitcoin?

ok i think i'm starting to understand

yes darkcoin is a shitcoin

50% premined

and NOT anonymous like the dev said.
Activity: 291

Pages:
Jump to: