Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XC] >> Mandatory Update to new Wallet - The first POS X11 anonymous wallet - page 82. (Read 268504 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Provenceday has a crazy amount of XC  Cool

Good job for holding so long

will not sell any of them until we rank in top 3 on coinmarketcap
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
BintexFutures
POS just work smoothly guys, great!

if you do not get your pos coin, you may need to wait more time.

Jesus fucking christ. I thought I had quite a few
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
would anyone kindly give a conf?

i have trouble with only one node.

or we can make one in OP

Add below nodes to your x11coin.conf file:

Code:
addnode=115.28.133.246:32348
addnode=97.90.145.234:32348
addnode=63.226.209.17:32348
addnode=85.245.215.195:32348
addnode=82.66.94.250:32348
addnode=98.110.177.46:32348
addnode=96.237.67.30:32348
addnode=76.182.189.115:32348
addnode=78.90.224.219:32348
addnode=78.145.187.175:32348
addnode=37.187.144.69:32348
addnode=98.113.53.241:32348
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
can someone please help from a total noobs persepective!!

my wallet is stuck trying to sychronize 133blocks to go. i believe it forked, so now how do i get my wallet working properly from step 1?
Activity: 840
Good morning folks, I hope you are enjoying the XC price today. Let me know, if you have any projects you would like me to look at.

good morning sir!! - hey when is the update website due for completion ? also can we put together a technical roadmap for this coin ?

I believe at this current moment in time, we are looking at Thursday but don't quote me on that. Yes of course, I will take it up with the dev, I can tell you that right now I have list with a few things on it.

are we stuck on this block... ?

Nope, looks like we are fine. XC is just having a slow morning.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 506
Trphy.io
Provenceday has a crazy amount of XC  Cool

Good job for holding so long
legendary
Activity: 1148
POS just work smoothly guys, great!

if you do not get your pos coin, you may need to wait more time.
Merit: 255
Good morning folks, I hope you are enjoying the XC price today. Let me know, if you have any projects you would like me to look at.

good morning sir!! - hey when is the update website due for completion ? also can we put together a technical roadmap for this coin ?

I believe at this current moment in time, we are looking at Thursday but don't quote me on that. Yes of course, I will take it up with the dev, I can tell you that right now I have list with a few things on it.

are we stuck on this block... ?
it's 3x as good as DRK now

far better then DRK and that's just that

this coin will beat DRK all time high because it has better functionality than Dark

Not to underestimate your knowledge guys, but are you qualified to tell?

I believe this possible, we have a solid community and solid team (Totally Unbiased Opinion). Our solutions are also more decentralized.

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
it's 3x as good as DRK now

far better then DRK and that's just that

this coin will beat DRK all time high because it has better functionality than Dark

Not to underestimate your knowledge guys, but are you qualified to tell?
legendary
Activity: 1330
damn i can't pass the 293 block after i did everything as the instruction.

Cry

i am good now Grin

Activity: 882
Merit: 502

morning Teka, any news on new wallet with correct block/nodes ?

If you download the latest wallet and follow the instructions your fine, mine is working perfectly.

what is number of last block?
legendary
Activity: 1330
damn i can't pass the 293 block after i did everything as the instruction.

Cry

If you download the latest wallet and follow the instructions your fine, mine is working perfectly.

latest block is 21291 as of nowish

Hi Teka, any word on an updated Mac wallet? I have the feeling mine isn't minting right.

It take's time to mint, I was worried too. As long as that pickaxe is green your good to go. If it isn't make sure your wallet is unlocked and you have active connections.
Activity: 136
Merit: 10

Hi Teka, any word on an updated Mac wallet? I have the feeling mine isn't minting right.
legendary
Activity: 1190
SoNiC BooM

Pages:
Jump to: