Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XC] >> Mandatory Update to new Wallet - The first POS X11 anonymous wallet - page 98. (Read 268504 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
is there a BitcoinWisdom - Mintpal for XC/BTC?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Hey I have a silly question(probably), do I HAVE to add the conf file in appdata ? I haven't added it tbh, but wallet seems to be syncing fine though. Could it be that the problem that my coins are not staking? Currently only 2k mind you.

I would put it in
Ok guys this is my cheezy Paint logo idea I have. My idea is to have a coin of some sort of representation of a coin imbedded into a cool X so that you have the XC along with a coin so people can see the XC and tie the idea of a coin to it.

Hehe, it kinda looks like a stick figure on his side with his arms raised.

Lol it does Smiley Never saw that Smiley Makes it more fun!!
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
When do xnodes come out?

Last update dev gave said 3 weeks or less
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Crypto Currency Supporter
Hey I have a silly question(probably), do I HAVE to add the conf file in appdata ? I haven't added it tbh, but wallet seems to be syncing fine though. Could it be that the problem that my coins are not staking? Currently only 2k mind you.
Activity: 135
Hi Guys/Girls

More people having problems moving XC around? several exchanges all are hours and 0 confirmations.

Just withdrew mine from mintpal. Showed up in wallet within 10 mins.
Activity: 66
Im hearing rumors of a fork.  Can anyone confirm/deny with certainty?

There are some wallet users out there that havent updated to the latest wallet client, hence the fork.

As long as you are on v0.9.1.4x11-coin-1.0 you will be fine

Some users experience better syncing by adding nodes to the .conf file:

addnode=162.243.109.24
addnode=188.226.174.16
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
Activity: 840
This is probably a stupid question, but can I point my AMD processor at XC's multipool? The laptop's about a year old. It only gave me about 12kh/s, but that was scrypt and this coin would be x11, so not sure what the hash rate would be. Would it even be worth it or just a waste of time and electricity?

To be honest. You should sell that laptop and buy XC instead. In about a few days you can buy new laptop.

+1.  If you buy a $1,000 laptop with XC now, in a couple weeks that will have likely been a $20,000 laptop, especially when xnodes roll out.

I sold 2k to buy a laptop at 90 Sad and now I'm selling some to buy a monitor so I could do community management better Sad

2k  Huh it's for new house  Grin

Will be in a few months
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1049
I sent some money from poloniex to mintpal and cryptsy around the same time. Cryptsy got them, Mintpal shows them with 0 confs.

Hm...

so they should start to confirm soon...

Okay, looks good, everything is back in order.. I will continue to monitor the blockchain

They arrived a few minutes ago to mintpal. Ok now.
Activity: 168
Ok guys this is my cheezy Paint logo idea I have. My idea is to have a coin of some sort of representation of a coin imbedded into a cool X so that you have the XC along with a coin so people can see the XC and tie the idea of a coin to it.

RIGHT! Looks cool tho Smiley
Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Activity: 168
OMG. all i want to do is mine x11coin.

someone please help me, where do i go now that all the pools are shut down?!

cryptoalts

http://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd434/Grifftech/xcoin_zpsb910621a.png
Activity: 70
Long Term Investor with Short Term Memory Loss

Could be a potential fork

to resolve

#5.  Launch wallet with the correct parameters to sync to masternode
x11coin-qt.exe -addnode=162.243.109.24 -connect=162.243.109.24

This is download block chain from masternode and sync

where do you put these params?

on Windows PC's you can right click on the X11coin icon and select "Properties" from the list. Then in the "Target" box just add -addnode=162.243.109.24 -connect=162.243.109.24 after x11coin-qt.exe, then click apply. Then just click on the icon to start the wallet and the parameter will automatically load

Thank you, That's the best way by far... Grin
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124
Invest in your knowledge

Yes at block 21k, confirmed in the OP

Coins Source reviewed and scored XC coin, and did realtively well. Since this coin is still a baby, information is highly subject for change over the coming weeks.

http://www.coinssource.com/crypto-coins/xc/

See you on the markets!
Activity: 840
This is probably a stupid question, but can I point my AMD processor at XC's multipool? The laptop's about a year old. It only gave me about 12kh/s, but that was scrypt and this coin would be x11, so not sure what the hash rate would be. Would it even be worth it or just a waste of time and electricity?

To be honest. You should sell that laptop and buy XC instead. In about a few days you can buy new laptop.

+1.  If you buy a $1,000 laptop with XC now, in a couple weeks that will have likely been a $20,000 laptop, especially when xnodes roll out.

I sold 2k to buy a laptop at 90 Sad and now I'm selling some to buy a monitor so I could do community management better Sad
Activity: 7
OMG. all i want to do is mine x11coin.

someone please help me, where do i go now that all the pools are shut down?!
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Pages:
Jump to: