Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XC] >> Mandatory Update to new Wallet - The first POS X11 anonymous wallet - page 101. (Read 268504 times)

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
1999.99  coins unconfirmed for a few hours, but the xchain doesn't seem to be moving.....did i lose my fucking coins?

coins are confirmed on subsequent blocks.  since there have only been 14 blocks after POW ended, nothing is confirming.  your coins are there, just can't confirm until the blockchain gets moving again.  i'd rather have your issue, and be able to see the coins actually got there, than my issue of the tx not even showing up.

That makes me feel a little bit better, but I had a fork issue on some coin and to this day there are still unconfirm coins in that wallet when i open it up, so it scares me a bit. I can't recall the coin though.

i have 2.94 CINNI stuck like that in unconfirmed.  been a week or two, and they dont appear to be going anywhere.

on the bright side, i just had another 54 blocks show up in my wallet.  now to get it to sync up to them.  i'm sure once the wallet is synced, my missing coins will magically appear.

yes if not synced they you may not see your coins.
Activity: 267
Merit: 250
Stan the Man!
1999.99  coins unconfirmed for a few hours, but the xchain doesn't seem to be moving.....did i lose my fucking coins?

coins are confirmed on subsequent blocks.  since there have only been 14 blocks after POW ended, nothing is confirming.  your coins are there, just can't confirm until the blockchain gets moving again.  i'd rather have your issue, and be able to see the coins actually got there, than my issue of the tx not even showing up.

That makes me feel a little bit better, but I had a fork issue on some coin and to this day there are still unconfirm coins in that wallet when i open it up, so it scares me a bit. I can't recall the coin though.

i have 2.94 CINNI stuck like that in unconfirmed.  been a week or two, and they dont appear to be going anywhere.

on the bright side, i just had another 54 blocks show up in my wallet.  now to get it to sync up to them.  i'm sure once the wallet is synced, my missing coins will magically appear.
Activity: 519
Merit: 253
That last block the POS diff went down from .0003xxx to .0002xxx maybe that will help some.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 506
Trphy.io
Sending coins from Mintpal to the current Windows Wallet works fine for me

hmm.  i'll try the windows wallet.  mine is currently on linux, and i had to edit out all of the lboost stuff, just to get it to compile.

more than one way to skin a cat.

It could be because I withdrew my coins before the 201xx block
Activity: 713
Merit: 252

Stan the Man!

bittrex ? or another exchange?

mintpal
Stan the Man!

hmm.  i'll try the windows wallet.  mine is currently on linux, and i had to edit out all of the lboost stuff, just to get it to compile.

more than one way to skin a cat.
legendary

bittrex ? or another exchange?
I am on block 21014 is this the correct block? Seems like we should be much further than that, but I dont know how fast PoS blocks generate.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500

someone needs to ensure ALL exchanges are on the correct fork or else people will lose their coins.

I know that atcsecure sent emails to all exchanges.  
Stan the Man!

Activity: 1680
Merit: 506
Trphy.io
Activity: 644
This is what I currently have, I haven't sent or received anything yet though.

Version v0.9.1.4x11-coin-1.0

{
"blocks" : 21014,
"currentblocksize" : 111763,
"currentblocktx" : 233,
"difficulty" : 5205.79639598,
"errors" : "",
"generate" : false,
"genproclimit" : -1,
"hashespersec" : 0,
"networkhashps" : 174280417826,
"pooledtx" : 233,
"testnet" : false
}
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

waiting for mine too

Mine just confirmed
legendary

someone needs to ensure ALL exchanges are on the correct fork or else people will lose their coins.
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1003

waiting for mine too
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Crypto Currency Supporter

close and reopen wallet, that seems to work out for me

btw, I think my wallet syncs some blocks every now and then, are they PoS blocks? I am still not minting though! Could it be because I have backed up and re-installed wallet because of the new releases, or something like that? Still havent received any PoS coinz Sad
Activity: 661
i have withdraw 1000 XC from poloniex to my wallet (v0.9.1.4x11-coin-1.0) after the start of the POS phase.
That's now 2 hour and they are again immature with 0 confirmation...

I have made the resync with -addnode=162.243.109.24 -connect=162.243.109.24 and i'm on the correct block 21013 with 12 connection but nothing have change 0 confirmation...

What to do ?

Stan the Man!
hashcows is a large multipool and will payout in XC if we ask them.

Need a large stable multipool .......well a few would be good really.

100% safe to transfer coins right now or not?

i wouldnt count on that.  i sent a tx a while ago, and still hasnt showed up in my wallet.

i should have checked here, BEFORE sending.  doh!!
Pages:
Jump to: