Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]XcelR-Changing the way cryptocurrecny is exchanged [PoW][Bounty][Platform] - page 12. (Read 14220 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
The XcelR Web Wallet is now Live @ https://xcelrwallet.online Sign up and get 10 Free XCL

I signed up web wallet and also platform too. Seems good web site by the way. And also started to mine. How we will get 10 XcelR for web wallet. I forgot to say windows wallet is not sync. now

Email your XCL Address to [email protected]

my windows wallet address starts with m not y is it something wrong and why it is not sync.
Activity: 126
The XcelR Web Wallet is now Live @ https://xcelrwallet.online Sign up and get 10 Free XCL

I signed up web wallet and also platform too. Seems good web site by the way. And also started to mine. How we will get 10 XcelR for web wallet. I forgot to say windows wallet is not sync. now

Email your XCL Address to [email protected]
Activity: 9

Activity: 350
Merit: 104
I saw a series of roadmap from March 2018 to May 2019 but I did not see XcelR included in the exchange list
when your coins can be traded

We will update our road map with exchange listing details by the end of the month!

Have the deals already been signed or are you still working on it? It should be one of your priorities.
I saw a series of roadmap from March 2018 to May 2019 but I did not see XcelR included in the exchange list

We will update our road map with exchange listing details by the end of the month!

Just purchased 10000 XCL from your website

Just got your order, your coins will be delivered within 24 Hours

You coins have been delivered! Please check your email for a receipt!

Just got your order, your coins will be deliverd within 24 Hours
Activity: 52

Activity: 518
Merit: 101
Where can i purchase XCL?

You can purchase XCL on our website here https://xcelr.org. Be sure to put your XCL Address in the info box on the order form.

Thank you  Smiley

You can purchase XCL on our website here https://xcelr.org. Be sure to put your XCL Address in the info box on the order form.
what are the requirements of the participatiuoin in coin sale ? do one need to be whitelisted first  Huh

Please PM us about the Coin Sale or email us @ [email protected] and we can give you more information about it!
Good day, I like this coin.  Its a lot like Litecoin with 2.5 min block targeting and the 2000+ difficulty retargeting.  Now with low difficulty it's fun to mine and when the difficulty increases Nice Hash may start taking it over.  However, in the long run that's probably a good thing.

I also like the initial concept of the platform in the White Paper.  With some good developers and a bit of luck this project has great potential.

Thank you for posting!!
Activity: 1
Merit: 1
Good day, I like this coin.  Its a lot like Litecoin with 2.5 min block targeting and the 2000+ difficulty retargeting.  Now with low difficulty it's fun to mine and when the difficulty increases Nice Hash may start taking it over.  However, in the long run that's probably a good thing.

I also like the initial concept of the platform in the White Paper.  With some good developers and a bit of luck this project has great potential.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
what are the requirements of the participatiuoin in coin sale ? do one need to be whitelisted first  Huh

XCL now listed on CoinMiningPool.org

Payout every 30 mins / 0.2% mining fee

How to connect?

Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://coinminingpool.org:7000 -u  -p c=XCL

Awesome! Thank you for adding our coin!
Warning: Unknown block versions being mined! It's possible unknown rules are in effect   this is what im getting now in my wallet..

Please make sure your XcelR Conf File Looks Like this

Code:
addnode=138.201.45.111:4458
addnode=149.255.32.168:4458
addnode=107.150.28.160:4458
addnode=149.255.32.155:4458
walletbroadcast=1
addresstype=legacy

Make sure your Address Starts with the Letter Y, This will indicate that your wallet is in Legacy Mode.

We are in the process of Updating Both Windows/32/64Bit Core Wallets and MacOS Core Wallet

We will post here when the New Versions are ready to Download.
Activity: 258
Merit: 10
Warning: Unknown block versions being mined! It's possible unknown rules are in effect   this is what im getting now in my wallet..
Pages:
Jump to: