Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]XcelR-Changing the way cryptocurrecny is exchanged [PoW][Bounty][Platform] - page 13. (Read 14220 times)

Activity: 258
Merit: 10
so i have windows wallet, i have coins already there, can i keep the wallet , it starts with letter M.....or do i have to go to Y.thanks
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Were working with Umine to fix the problem right now
Can you tell more details about Umine? Most of the people need some details, not just an information that you have do partnership with the Umine.

We are not partnered with umine. We will be setting up a Official XcelR Mining Pool Later on this month. You will be able to find the link on our website and on here.

Are you setting up your own mining pool under your control or are you going to partner up with someone from the community who already offers pools?

We will be setting up our own pool, You can also mine XCL on Umine!
Activity: 910
Merit: 253
Can you tell more details about Umine? Most of the people need some details, not just an information that you have do partnership with the Umine.

We are not partnered with umine. We will be setting up a Official XcelR Mining Pool Later on this month. You will be able to find the link on our website and on here.

Are you setting up your own mining pool under your control or are you going to partner up with someone from the community who already offers pools?
Discord Update:

If you are running a XcelR Node please restart the node with the following command - ( xcelrd -addresstype=legacy --daemon ) . This will ensure all transactions go through. Before sending a transaction please Generate a new address via xcelr-cli getnewaddress . Your new XcelR Address will start with the letter Y. (Example: YJkJtL35ZeV81JE77r61v1pHavG5stnF1R ). We will be Pushing out updates over the next 2 days for Windows 64bit/32bit & MacOS Core Wallets to support Legacy. If you want to find out more info about the updates please check out BitcoinTalk Thread and/or Website

Thank you for posting this!
Activity: 52
Discord Update:

If you are running a XcelR Node please restart the node with the following command - ( xcelrd -addresstype=legacy --daemon ) . This will ensure all transactions go through. Before sending a transaction please Generate a new address via xcelr-cli getnewaddress . Your new XcelR Address will start with the letter Y. (Example: YJkJtL35ZeV81JE77r61v1pHavG5stnF1R ). We will be Pushing out updates over the next 2 days for Windows 64bit/32bit & MacOS Core Wallets to support Legacy. If you want to find out more info about the updates please check out BitcoinTalk Thread and/or Website
We just updated our Repo on Github, we will be rolling out tons of updates this week. All ongoing up dates will be posted in the original thread!
ok, thanks, i mined some coins , but never showed up, now i guess i know why...thanks for letting me know..have a good day
by chance , whats the rpc port for this coin...

Our official mining pool wont be setup until the end of next week
Hi everyone! Just added this incredible ICO to my website   https://findico.io/ico/xcelr   Findico.io is a free ICO listing and rating platform. Blockchain community supported by a wide range of experts. Airdrops, Bounties, Exchanges, ICO services and many more.
by chance , whats the rpc port for this coin...

In the mean time Umine still hasn't paid coins to miners who mined there and some of us are still looking to solo mine as a result....

We just updated the thread with the SoloMine Links
Activity: 341
Merit: 250

In the mean time Umine still hasn't paid coins to miners who mined there and some of us are still looking to solo mine as a result....

Activity: 924
Merit: 256

where is your team? I didn't find it on your site
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
Activity: 266
The platform will includes an array of features including easy cryptocurrency payment integration, digital arbitration systems, 10+ trading indicators & much more

XcelR on umine.org

Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://s.umine.org:3433 -u XCL_WALLET -p c=XCL

Thank you for posting this!

I want to mine.
New pool please, umine.org is disloyal.

Pool is ok, We see a problem with wallet. Working with dev team to resolve it. We've sent all need details for fix that.

Pool is NOT ok.

I've been mining to this address: MGnxLfGDDdE63RE2FwutSHNYunST4R5Zgo and supposedly your pool paid me....

But the transaction ID can't be found in the explorer and there is nothing in my wallet.

https://explorer.xcelr.org/

aa920c6af6570354911a637ceab7a1db4bc955e2c8d2c020b92e035afd57f298

https://explorer.xcelr.org/api/getrawtransaction?txid=aa920c6af6570354911a637ceab7a1db4bc955e2c8d2c020b92e035afd57f298&decrypt=1

Where are my coins?
We will be uploading the xcelrcli and a .bat file you can solo mine with

Thanks.
We will be uploading the xcelrcli and a .bat file you can solo mine with
Pages:
Jump to: