Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]XcelR-Changing the way cryptocurrecny is exchanged [PoW][Bounty][Platform] - page 10. (Read 14220 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Developer you'll need to work with Umine.

They have attempted to send me two batchs of missing coin.  They can't.

TXID doesn't broadcasting to blockchain on one, and on the other XCLER daemon does not allow to do that.

On my wallet with 48k, it also won't broadcast on the blockchain...

We have sent them a message
Activity: 1
Merit: 1
I mined 114k and the wallet shows 0.  I followed your directions.  Your instructions have not worked.  The wallet certainly is not safe and you have my wallet.dat.  There are zero coins in the wallet.

You know I'm being screwed.  You said you would fix it last weekend, just as the pools said, and nothing has happened.  Instead you are making excuses and dumping the issue on me.

Please run the following command

xcelrd -zapwallettxes -addresstype=legacy --printtoconsole

xcelr-cli stop

wait for the server to stop

then run xcelrd -rescan -addresstype=legacy --daemon

when it's finished scanning run this command

xcelr-cli -getinfo and it will show you your balance.

Please email our support team if you have any more questions

[email protected]

As expected that doesn't do anything!
The wallet is not broadcasting any transactions.  Switching to legacy after receiving non-legacy coins, causes other problems.
Well there are two issues.  

1: One is the wallet doesn't seem to transmit non-legacy coins, and your instructions aren't working.  When I revert to an older wallet.bat the 48k reappear but will not broadcast over the network.  I've tried sending non-legacy and that doesn't work either.  11 of the top 23 wallets start with M and are non-legacy and will have this issue.
When I try to send this message appears in details: Status: 0/unconfirmed, not in memory pool, has not been successfully broadcast yet

2: Two pools didn't sent me 68k coins.  58k from umine and 10k from coinminingpool.  I sent you the info 6 days ago with trans details.  At first both pools said I would get my coins.  Now, with the passage of time, and problem not being fixed, both have disappeared.  You have the details.  

Please email our support team, they will get back to you [email protected]

I replied to your support team for the 7th time.  You helped the pools correct their wallets many days ago.  In umine case about half of the transactions were not being broadcast on the network, and in coinminingpool case the first ten or so transactions were not transmitted.  You fixed their wallets so the non-broadcast transactions were removed to match the published explorer, which means the coins that should have been sent to miners remain with the pools in their wallets.  It seems pretty simple yet nobody has sent me any coins.  For the one wallet it's 58k from umine, and 10k from coinminingpool.  Since I don't have access to the pools' wallets, there is nothing I can do on my end.

If you the developer don't want to help what can I do?

You are going to have to take up the problem with the owners of the Pools, if that's where your coins are. Our support team indicated that your wallet has a balance of 48K.
Well there are two issues.  

1: One is the wallet doesn't seem to transmit non-legacy coins, and your instructions aren't working.  When I revert to an older wallet.bat the 48k reappear but will not broadcast over the network.  I've tried sending non-legacy and that doesn't work either.  11 of the top 23 wallets start with M and are non-legacy and will have this issue.
When I try to send this message appears in details: Status: 0/unconfirmed, not in memory pool, has not been successfully broadcast yet

2: Two pools didn't sent me 68k coins.  58k from umine and 10k from coinminingpool.  I sent you the info 6 days ago with trans details.  At first both pools said I would get my coins.  Now, with the passage of time, and problem not being fixed, both have disappeared.  You have the details.  

Please email our support team, they will get back to you [email protected]
I mined 114k and the wallet shows 0.  I followed your directions.  Your instructions have not worked.  The wallet certainly is not safe and you have my wallet.dat.  There are zero coins in the wallet.

You know I'm being screwed.  You said you would fix it last weekend, just as the pools said, and nothing has happened.  Instead you are making excuses and dumping the issue on me.

xcelr-cli stop

[email protected]

As expected that doesn't do anything!

The developer is certainly aware that the problem relates segwit not being deployed, resulting in error CommitTransaction(): Transaction cannot be broadcast immediately/never.  On friday and Saturday, umine.org pool was using a wallet that was broadcasting 50% of the transactions, resulting in my wallet receiving half of the mined coin.  The TXIDs do not appear on the block explorer and I certainly can not push them through on my end.  This has never been fixed by the developer.  Instead, I have a dead wallet and excuses telling me to follow rules a week late.

If you follow the instructions above, it fixes the Segwit issue. Reverts the wallet back to Legacy Mode.

Please follow the instructions.

We will be posting "How To" videos later this week.

If you are still having problems please email our support team @ [email protected] and be patient

xcelr-cli stop

[email protected]
Is wallet safe for users? Can user information be stolen?

All our wallets are safe, We are implementing more security protocols for our applications in the coming weeks!
Good day,

I'm still waiting for you to fix my wallet.dat that starts with M.  This was reported to you last Saturday, a week ago.  I mined 114k and basically have 0.

As you know many of the early miners have wallets that don't start with Y coding.  I started mining on August 10th and mined for a number of days.

Basically I should have 114k on my wallet, but it only shows 48k, and that 48k is not accessible, meaning I right now have 0.  Issues are with the wallet and not receiving large transactions from two pools.  Both pools don't want to help by the way.  They wash their hands with it.

You are certainly aware of this issue since 11 of the top 23 miners have wallets starting with M.

Please follow the directions in the main thread, on how to set your wallet up in legacy mode. Make sure you back up your original wallet.dat then delete the wallets folder in your .xcelr folder. Then Restart your client and you should be able to Send and receive transactions without any problems. You will have to push the transactions through yourself to your wallet.
Activity: 56
Is wallet safe for users? Can user information be stolen?
The XcelR Web Wallet is now Live @ https://xcelrwallet.online Sign up and get 10 Free XCL

I signed up web wallet and also platform too. Seems good web site by the way. And also started to mine. How we will get 10 XcelR for web wallet. I forgot to say windows wallet is not sync. now

Email your XCL Address to [email protected]

my windows wallet address starts with m not y is it something wrong and why it is not sync.

my webwallet not working...i have userid and my addressss..
when i going to signin it show incorrect user name password or 2fa incorrect?  please help me ..my coins in webwallet

this platform looks awesome
https://platform.xcelr.org/dashboard.php

Eager to see the updates!

We will be posting a changelog tomorrow morning!
Activity: 52
The XcelR Web Wallet is now Live @ https://xcelrwallet.online Sign up and get 10 Free XCL

I signed up web wallet and also platform too. Seems good web site by the way. And also started to mine. How we will get 10 XcelR for web wallet. I forgot to say windows wallet is not sync. now

my windows wallet address starts with m not y is it something wrong and why it is not sync.

when i going to signin it show incorrect user name password or 2fa incorrect?  please help me ..my coins in webwallet

Eager to see the updates!

Thanks! We will be rolling out some update for the platform this weekend!
Activity: 19

Activity: 19

Дa

Bы мoжeтe пpиoбpecти 100 XCL зa 10 дoллapoв CШA. Чтo тaкoe 0,0016 BTC

Vy mozhete priobresti 100 XCL za 10 dollarov SSHA. Chto takoye 0,0016 BTC
Activity: 23
We will be posting several updates this weekend, Stay Tuned!
здpaвcтвyйтe cкaжитe кaкoй oбмeнный кypc зa 1 ico в btc

Здpaвcтвyйтe, вы xoтeли бы yзнaть цeнy зa 1 XCL?
Pages:
Jump to: