Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]XcelR-Changing the way cryptocurrecny is exchanged [PoW][Bounty][Platform] - page 3. (Read 14220 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
This asset can change the world and will help all people become more free and more useful. I believe on this and want to be a part of this.

Please join our Discord and Telegram, We are active 24/7 on both and can help you with any questions you may have!

When will the CEL wallet be available?

We will have limited units in December for Sale, you will be able to purchase a CEL hard wallet with XCL or BTC. We will have more information on how to purchase in Late November!

eager to get my hands on one!

We will be sure to let you know when they are available!
Activity: 52
This asset can change the world and will help all people become more free and more useful. I believe on this and want to be a part of this.

Please join our Discord and Telegram, We are active 24/7 on both and can help you with any questions you may have!

We will have limited units in December for Sale, you will be able to purchase a CEL hard wallet with XCL or BTC. We will have more information on how to purchase in Late November!

eager to get my hands on one!

Activity: 14
Good evening ! How can XcelR offer trading on more than 12 exchanges ? So with your app I can sell any tokens on these exchanges ? And how then Affairs with payment of the commissions are ? They will be paid by your coin and even the Commission of the exchange itself, it turns out I will pay a Commission for trading twice as much ?

They are in the process of adding more exchanges to the list

Correct, we will have over 30+ exchanges active by the end of October, and Early November!
Good evening ! How can XcelR offer trading on more than 12 exchanges ? So with your app I can sell any tokens on these exchanges ? And how then Affairs with payment of the commissions are ? They will be paid by your coin and even the Commission of the exchange itself, it turns out I will pay a Commission for trading twice as much ?

They are in the process of adding more exchanges to the list

You will only pay commission on the coins you trade via other exchanges, those fees are set by that exchange. For coins that are traded on the XCL Platform base you are only charged 1 fee. You will be able to cycle through the exchanges that you have active. That way you know where you are trading.

You only pay the fees on the exchange you are trading on.
This platform that will be or has already been developed to buy and sell tokens, will be listed any type of ERC-20 token and will there be any kind of requirement to be listed on this platform Xceir?

We will do our own Verification Process, We will allow any Coin/Token that has a active team with Linkedin Profiles.
Activity: 48
Activity: 784
Merit: 100
This platform that will be or has already been developed to buy and sell tokens, will be listed any type of ERC-20 token and will there be any kind of requirement to be listed on this platform Xceir?
Team are very active in the promotion and idea updates. The way they communicate with the people is also pretty awesome. The platform is interesting and competitive so team just need to fucos on the business strength so they can highlights those strength so it make the idea more impressive and different from others.

We are always looking for input, Feel free to join our Discord or Telegram! You can also email in your suggestions to [email protected]
Good night,
Seems like a very interesting business,everything that is trying to make crypto more convenient to actually use in everyday life has my vote.Gotta check whitepaper abit more and then ill come back with questions.

You can find the link to our whitepaper on our website @ https://xcelr.org
Nice information. Obviously takes a lot of time to put these pieces of news together which shows the team commitment. I see your efforts you apply to the idea. Thank you.

Check out our website https://xcelr.org

The platform updates are awesome!

Thanks, the platform will be down again today, as we have to tweak a few things!
Nice information. Obviously takes a lot of time to put these pieces of news together which shows the team commitment. I see your efforts you apply to the idea. Thank you.

The platform updates are awesome!

Good night,  And what fees will be paid by the merchant to use your platform as a payment processor for your web commerce? Will there be purchase protection in relation to the buyer, that is, buy and receive, because if do not receive,the protection for the refund?

We answered this question on a previous page please feel free to go back and look!
Activity: 14
Good night,  And what fees will be paid by the merchant to use your platform as a payment processor for your web commerce? Will there be purchase protection in relation to the buyer, that is, buy and receive, because if do not receive,the protection for the refund?
Pages:
Jump to: