Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]XcelR-Changing the way cryptocurrecny is exchanged [PoW][Bounty][Platform] - page 5. (Read 14220 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
web site and PR is just one segment of develepment, lets say something to atracts buyers and users later, but the key to sucsess is good idea and quality platform and support...

The key is to have a well oiled machine, and that's what XcelR is. It will open up a market to Cryptocurrency that wasn't previously accessable!
Activity: 37
web site and PR is just one segment of develepment, lets say something to atracts buyers and users later, but the key to sucsess is good idea and quality platform and support...
We just submitted our applications to https://kydcoin.io (Know Your Dev) We should be verified within the next 2 weeks. Will have a Public listing on their website!
how're you doing i got across your project , it's seems so new who can i talk to concerning Marketing/promotional offers so we can take this project to the Moon

In the telegram chat you will always be able to answer all the questions that interest you. I think important issues will be to consult the team.

Correct, you can reach out to use on Telegram &/or Discord. You will be able to find the links to both servers in our original post!
Activity: 26
Been around in this business for a while now and I really think there's a huge potential. Price is ridiculously low at the moment in contrast to the development that is being made by the team in this plan.
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
how're you doing i got across your project , it's seems so new who can i talk to concerning Marketing/promotional offers so we can take this project to the Moon

In the telegram chat you will always be able to answer all the questions that interest you. I think important issues will be to consult the team.
Hello
And what fees will be paid by the merchant to use your platform as a payment processor for your web commerce? Will there be purchase protection in relation to the buyer, that is, buy and receive, because if do not receive,the protection for the refund?

Yes there will be purchase protection, along with KYC. We will have more information on Fees & The XcelR Platform later on this month!

Feel free to join our Discord or Telegram, The Links are in the Original Post!
Activity: 28
Good night, guys! Wow. I'm delighted with your business. It'ssomething new. I'll keep my eyes on it. It iswell planned.

Thanks for posting and supporting the project! Big things instore!
I like how it looks, I'll be watching how this develops  Smiley

Thanks for your input!, Feel free to join our Discord or Telegram groups!
Activity: 732
Merit: 18
New exchange generation
I like how it looks, I'll be watching how this develops  Smiley
As every one know that to stake the coin through the staking pool the staker dont need power,system,or other connectivity but if we want to stake the same coin with out using staking pool means do we need minimum coins to stake and we need system to run???

Here is a Link to our Whitepaper - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bzDj6N3wQ930IQT9PCGlx3RjrfeeB6PF/view?usp=drive_open
Activity: 52
As every one know that to stake the coin through the staking pool the staker dont need power,system,or other connectivity but if we want to stake the same coin with out using staking pool means do we need minimum coins to stake and we need system to run???

PoW Coin

XcelR is PoW not PoS, Please read the Whitepaper
Activity: 36
Awesome!!!!

Check back during the end of the week for more updates on the Platform and the Mobile App!

That's great news, looking forward to it. Will i be able to find the .apk on your github?

You will be able to download the XcelR Android wallet via the Google Play Store!
Activity: 52

That's great news, looking forward to it. Will i be able to find the .apk on your github?
Pages:
Jump to: