Author

Topic: [ANN][XCN] Cryptonite | 1st mini-blockchain coin | M7 PoW | No Premine - page 138. (Read 578501 times)

legendary
Activity: 1551
Merit: 1002
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦ < ♛♚&#
Buy0.00009000 6329.156   0.56962
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
why do people keep whining about the amount of coins..... it takes a fucking year to reach blackcoins coins and for the pump it wont even fucking matter only 3.3 atm
legendary
Activity: 1551
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦ < ♛♚&#
Miner dream and investor nightmare.
haha true history, miners sell, investor lose money.
Too many coins...
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Miner dream and investor nightmare.
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198
What people don't understand is that the total number of coins is actually irreverent. (except when its unlimited)

It doesn't matter if there are 10 coins or 10 billion coins. What really matter is the PERCENTAGE of coins you own relative to everyone else. If there's only 10 coins but I own 1 coin, I'd own 10% of the entire supply. If there are 10 billion coins but I own 10 million coins, then I'd only have 0.1% of the entire supply. The number of coins is nothing but a shift in the decimal place, but don't really affect what's really important, and that is the relative amount you own as a percentage of the total supply.

+1

What is different about this coin is the 10 year mining cycle. There will be more inflation for a longer period of time than any other coin I can think of. I'm not saying that is bad, just different.

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
cryptocollectorsclub.com
Only around 3.3 Million coins in circulation. This actually has some innovation for a change, very interesting.
legendary
Activity: 1522
www.bitkong.com
What people don't understand is that the total number of coins is actually irreverent. (except when its unlimited)

It doesn't matter if there are 10 coins or 10 billion coins. What really matter is the PERCENTAGE of coins you own relative to everyone else. If there's only 10 coins but I own 1 coin, I'd own 10% of the entire supply. If there are 10 billion coins but I own 10 million coins, then I'd only have 0.1% of the entire supply. The number of coins is nothing but a shift in the decimal place, but don't really affect what's really important, and that is the relative amount you own as a percentage of the total supply.

Yes, but this has to be made more obvious to 95% of the crypto community because everyone is looking for short term PoW coins to pump and dump.
Activity: 133
Merit: 100

Activity: 81
It was only the wind.
what about change the total coins? 1 billion really too much  Roll Eyes

You're an idiot. It does not matter where you put the decimal point.
Activity: 809
You should make the coin distribution more clear to understand. Most people seem to think that all 1.8billion coins will exist in the next couple weeks or so when that is not true.

Agree, this delutes the value
legendary
Activity: 1522
www.bitkong.com
You should make the coin distribution more clear to understand. Most people seem to think that all 1.8billion coins will exist in the next couple weeks or so when that is not true.
Activity: 979
Merit: 510
Any pools not listed?
1GH seems to be the only one running right now.
And there is a problem with 1GH. When I put on it 400KH - it shows 400KH, but when I put on it 12 Mh it shows 6Mh. Where is 50 of power?
Please append some unique ids to your mining addresses, like ADDRESS.SERVER1, ADDRESS.SERVER2 and so on to get better vardiff and hashrate utilizaition.

Even with just 1 400KH miner, it's maxing out at around 250KH on the pool.
What miner did you use to get a solid 400KH on the pool might I ask?
I'm using the pool's Linux one compiled from github.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Reduce the amount of coins or this will end up like Dogecoin.
Activity: 462
Any pools not listed?
And there is a problem with 1GH. When I put on it 400KH - it shows 400KH, but when I put on it 12 Mh it shows 6Mh. Where is 50 of power?
Please append some unique ids to your mining addresses, like ADDRESS.SERVER1, ADDRESS.SERVER2 and so on to get better vardiff and hashrate utilizaition.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001
Not really. People can save the old data, and even create a collaboration portal where blockchain chunks are uploaded to create an unbroken chain from day one for the purpose of reducing this coins anonymity abilities.

Even more fun - they can fabricate chunks or overwrite transactions within the chunks so there can be 100 different archived blockchains floating around.  The entrepreneurial possiblities are endless.

Activity: 464
Merit: 252
Any pools not listed?
And there is a problem with 1GH. When I put on it 400KH - it shows 400KH, but when I put on it 12 Mh it shows 6Mh. Where is 50% of power?
Activity: 979
Merit: 510
Any pools not listed?
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1006
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
Does the old data include individual transactions and are those transactions incorporated into the master hashes?

yes, old data have anything. You could retrieve it anytime you want.
yes but is that data part of the blockchain like the current inputs and outputs of bitcoin? 
Activity: 602
Miners dream, investors nightmare, too many inflation, i´m out and wait for the miners dumps.

Sorry for who bought at 14k.
Nastradamus mode ON Grin

Told ya 7.5k, -50% in a few hours.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
but where is the dev?
Jump to: