Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XCN] Cryptonite | 1st mini-blockchain coin | M7 PoW | No Premine - page 21. (Read 578455 times)

legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240
I just received this message on suprnova:
This pool will be closing soon as Polo removes XCN from the Exchange - please move over to xcn.1gh.com - Thanks !

Thats it..XCN finally dead..

1gh is a good pool and you can use btc38 as exchange.

I agree with pallas, it should be fine there too.

In case Polo holds it and the issues will be fixed I won't close the pool
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
This pool will be closing soon as Polo removes XCN from the Exchange - please move over to xcn.1gh.com - Thanks !

1gh is a good pool and you can use btc38 as exchange.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
Fighting mob law and inquisition in this forum

legendary
Black Belt Developer
Working nodes is not a problem.
Working block explorer: the code is in github, any volunteers?
Activity: 556
Merit: 501
Looks like Poloniex will remove XCN from listing due to the lack of transaction explorer..and the weak network. So this coin gets pointless.
Just wanted to share the reply to my support ticket regarding XCN disabled wallet.

I think that we have received the same answer from Poloniex

Unfortunately the XCN network is very weak and unable to process all transactions, hence why we can not enable the wallet. The current problems lie in the hands of the developers and the network at the moment and until we can find a working node and block explorer there is nothing we can do.

Sorry for the inconvenience but at the moment we are powerless to help with this. We are keeping an eye on the situation and if something changes we will update you accordingly.
Activity: 574
Fighting mob law and inquisition in this forum
Hello,

I also make my current blockchain available to those who need to sync.
https://mega.nz/#F!FlZ0gDZR!q-9tY5N8EEMaqEFetYSFzw

I will constantly regenerate it every 4 hours.

Looks like Poloniex will remove XCN from listing due to the lack of transaction explorer..and the weak network. So this coin gets pointless.
Just wanted to share the reply to my support ticket regarding XCN disabled wallet.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
your damned if you do, your damned if you dont lol
btw any tips on getting good speeds out of 750tis? im getting about 10-15 mhs from 2 cards oced at 1370mhz gpu , 3060mhz on ram , slowly pushing that oc more but taking it slow , its quite inconsistent depending on share rate . is that good ? bad ? normal? i dunno , using djms original m7 cuda ccminer , ty djm for that ur a champ .  ps . was also thinking the inconsistent hashrates maybe to do with the algo itself since it is 7 algos in 1 but not sure , i big noob .

djm miner is very good but has some bugs and missing features, including wrong hashrate calculation and single nonce submission.

would it be worth trying the updated miner that uses cuda 8? or would i only benefit using that on newer gpus? should i be satisfied with 5 mh ish on each 750ti? I guess ill just have to experiment lol .... but im on win10 which is not ideal . I have an ubuntu hdd with 16.04 on it but im still learning ... i havent got past installing cuda 6 drivers on it with some epic .run file that seems to want to take over 6 hours and has froze up on me twice trying .. so yeah kinda hit a brick wall there lol . Also my wallet , it seems to be syncing like every block and looking at the zip e.nexus supplied its 198 mb is that the whole blockchain wtf? lol cause mine been syncing for days and syncing all 1.15 million blocks lol... is that right ?  sorry for so many questions .. its just hard to find info about it , ty .
not send your coins to Poloniex, they have problems with their wallet
legendary
Black Belt Developer
btw any tips on getting good speeds out of 750tis? im getting about 10-15 mhs from 2 cards oced at 1370mhz gpu , 3060mhz on ram , slowly pushing that oc more but taking it slow , its quite inconsistent depending on share rate . is that good ? bad ? normal? i dunno , using djms original m7 cuda ccminer , ty djm for that ur a champ .  ps . was also thinking the inconsistent hashrates maybe to do with the algo itself since it is 7 algos in 1 but not sure , i big noob .

djm miner is very good but has some bugs and missing features, including wrong hashrate calculation and single nonce submission.
btw any tips on getting good speeds out of 750tis? im getting about 10-15 mhs from 2 cards oced at 1370mhz gpu , 3060mhz on ram , slowly pushing that oc more but taking it slow , its quite inconsistent depending on share rate . is that good ? bad ? normal? i dunno , using djms original m7 cuda ccminer , ty djm for that ur a champ .  ps . was also thinking the inconsistent hashrates maybe to do with the algo itself since it is 7 algos in 1 but not sure , i big noob .
i have been syncing the wallet in windows 10 , i do get an error pop up occasionally that says "assertion failed" and some other details . Anyhow , if I click retry or abort its done and closes , however if I click ignore it goes away and resumes syncing . Its all good and im syncing now from scratch but had that pop up a few times and just chose to ignore it . Im fairly noob honestly , I feel like its working fine but should i be worried? Cause if it does sync succesfully this maybe a win10 fix , just ignore the assertion failed errors lol . ill let yas know how it is once its synced in prolly a few days time anyhow Tongue
Activity: 96
Merit: 25
Awesome, thank you very much, I sent some XCN your wallet.

Cheers Smiley New miner turning up today so should be a good day.
What do you mean? For XCN?

Yep, new graphics card I should say. I know people are waiting for updated software.
Activity: 954

What do you mean? For XCN?
legendary
Black Belt Developer
I successfully compiled the wallet on linux (ubuntu 16.04).
There was a line of main.cpp which triggered an error.
Here is my fork with a little fix to make it compile:

https://github.com/pallas1/Cryptonite

Enjoy!

This one is syncd from around 8am GMT Oct 9:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/hbalbez79rvbr72/Cryptonite.rar

Yeah I had the same problem. There's a blockchain on the previous page that worked for me, just let it sync before you replace the wallet.dat then restart with -rescan.

download it but I can not synchronize because it is several days ago
Yeah I had the same problem. There's a blockchain on the previous page that worked for me, just let it sync before you replace the wallet.dat then restart with -rescan.
I tried to update the wallet from some days ago without success, anyone know how to fix this?

addnode xcn.suprnova.cc
addnode 206.72.193.148

thanks, I'll try.

Edit

I try, but I think it is not the problem, I am trying to synchronize everything from the beginning but only comes here

someone can share your updated blockchain.

Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: