Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XCN] Cryptonite | 1st mini-blockchain coin | M7 PoW | No Premine - page 22. (Read 578455 times)

Activity: 96
Merit: 25
I tried to update the wallet from some days ago without success, anyone know how to fix this?

addnode xcn.suprnova.cc
addnode 206.72.193.148
Activity: 556
Merit: 501
Activity: 415
Merit: 250
Hello, How can i mine cryptonite? CAn u help me, Thank you.
I tried to update the wallet from some days ago without success, anyone know how to fix this?
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
is this a poloniex specific thing or is this some kinda fork?.............. will we ever get the coins that we deposited days ago that went poof into thin air ?

My XCN are over 2 years old and the transaction to polo has over 2000 confirmations, if yours are recently mined with similar confirms then I doubt it's the blockchain. Might have something to do with the block explorer being down if they use that.

poloniex said they have an issue and are fixing it.
is this a poloniex specific thing or is this some kinda fork?.............. will we ever get the coins that we deposited days ago that went poof into thin air ?

My XCN are over 2 years old and the transaction to polo has over 2000 confirmations, if yours are recently mined with similar confirms then I doubt it's the blockchain. Might have something to do with the block explorer being down if they use that.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
your damned if you do, your damned if you dont lol
i love this coin and the algo , why the fark does it not recieve some more support .. ive sat here and read this topic from page 1 to here , shakey starts and that but a really good innovative coin big thanks to the devs im grateful , this saddens me though . Ive had wallet issues but have not given up and its working for me now . Price drops for the coin lately and I've heard people say its dying ? Fuck that!!! why let such a good thing die ..... I'll keep mining this personally , BUT at the same time.. yeah , its all a bit discouraging the price , poloniex issues and since i use polo ... kinda really fucks me over not being able to deposit there not that it matters as the price is goin down atm but probabaly due to the fact ppl cant deposit coins ? .... is this a poloniex specific thing or is this some kinda fork?.............. will we ever get the coins that we deposited days ago that went poof into thin air ? lol     im fairly new to cryptocurencies and somehow found this one and love it , its actually more profitable to mine than anything else for me ... and doesnt work my gpu too hard even tho i oc it . THIS COIN DOESNT GET NEAR THE ATTENTION IT DESERVES .    good day^^
legendary
Black Belt Developer
Looks like "as soon as possible" means "more than 2 days".
"We are currently working on this issue and are aware of deposit/withdrawal problems at the moment. I am very sorry for the inconvenience and rest assured we are trying to get this up and running again as soon as possible."
yeah no luck , well over an hour ago now . daym  Undecided
Looks like poloniex is on another chain, are you guys able to deposit there?

No luck either. Support ticket open.
hmm thats a worry , mining into poloniex wallet for a bit to see if the coins get there , will post results soon .

I have the same problem, I made a deposit a few hours ago and do not appear in poloniex
legendary
Black Belt Developer
Activity: 399
Merit: 250
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Technology Companies are planing to integrate these gateways . cryptonite will soon become a wide used gateway for online payments.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
https://www.coinpayments.net/coinreq

has options on requesting XCN for adding to its payment gateway acceptance list.
let me try this one too mate hope it will run smoothly for me thanks in advance.
Here, try this:
http://www.megafileupload.com/kcR3/Cryptonite.7z

I'm still successfully in sync, even with my computer being shut down over night.

Thanks mate.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

has options on requesting XCN for adding to its payment gateway acceptance list.
XCN already there
Activity: 2
Merit: 0

Pages:
Jump to: