Author

Topic: [ANN][XCN] Cryptonite - NEW Thread | 1st mini-blockchain coin | Bounties! - page 133. (Read 215666 times)

Activity: 365
Merit: 250
Looking for some new pool miners/testers:

https://maxminers.net/xcn
The pool shows an error. Can you modify it?
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer

Great! But something is wrong about hashrate, my single rig can't have 40 Gh/s :-D
Activity: 392

Activity: 175
Merit: 113
Block explorers are offline  Cry

I'm on it. Changing the explorer to run a full tx history in the process so it might take a while to sync back up. using most recent snapshot.

edit: back online
legendary
Black Belt Developer
The block explorers are down guys.. could u pls fix it?
Dying coins! But I'm really sorry.

why this FUD on XCN today?
Those who supported it for a long time will be unaffected. And we are the ones who matter.
Pallas, please get those haters a kick in the ass. Figuratively

Not worth. They are bumping the thread and nobody cares for what they say, anyways.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100

why this FUD on XCN today?
Those who supported it for a long time will be unaffected. And we are the ones who matter.
Pallas, please get those haters a kick in the ass. Figuratively
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Activity: 299
Activity: 307
https://www.crypto1id.com/
Whether this is a renewed project or indeed it is a project that has been long but in the post back, thanks so much for developer.
Activity: 365
WARNING

Cryptonite Coins
are the biggest scam.

Truly a Lump and dump scheme!! DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY, NO ONE AT WWW.CRYPTONITE.INFO WILL REPLY, no one will help. Don't believe me? see for yourself !

Have not heard anything after sending numerous emails ! The developers are useless on this forum, theres no hope for this coin! sell your XCN asap while you can. This is a lump and dump scheme, put your money in and it will lead you to PURE MISERY, your CRYPTONITE COINS XCN , money invested will get stuck!

Please take this warning SERIOUSLY for YOUR benefit ! I know several people who have wasted time and money with XCN Cryptonite Coins, don't want anyone else to experience this scam like I did...

So there is my WARNING from my OWN and 8 other investors' personal experience.

XCN CRYPTONITE SCAM, XCN CRYPTONITE COINS LUMP AND DUMP SCHEME, XCN SCAM, XCN DEAD COIN

This person it is absurd that XCN 3 years development, has been stable, except during the wallet nodes appear problem, since it was pallas took over, problem solved, and the mini XCN block technology is very advanced, at the very least block size controlled very well, so I think you are FUD.
Activity: 243
Merit: 105
Block explorers are offline  Cry
legendary
Black Belt Developer
so is this where we all get the help ? The developers are hiding here !

"hiding" hahaha you made my day!! :-D
you sound funny, we might be friends in the future :-)

what's your xcn problem, anyways?
Activity: 4
so is this where we all get the help ? The developers are hiding here !
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
it is a good sign when you see people start posting FUD
legendary
Black Belt Developer
ok, so why are we (asking on behalf of others too) not getting replies from the main website after sending over 30 emails asking about the coins on my wallet on linux ?
Seriously its pathetic? this has been going on since the last 3 months!!
WHY?
If theres anyone here that can sort this out , lack of communication andhelp from cryptonite main site then PLEASE for God sake do!! Smiley

Why in 3 months didn't you even thought of posting here? There is also a slack channel.
You would then know why you didn't get any answer.
Activity: 139
Cryptonite Coins are the biggest scam.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015
Hodl, chicun and now lump haha. What's next?
Activity: 4
ok, so why are we (asking on behalf of others too) not getting replies from the main website after sending over 30 emails asking about the coins on my wallet on linux ?
Seriously its pathetic? this has been going on since the last 3 months!!
WHY?
If theres anyone here that can sort this out , lack of communication andhelp from cryptonite main site then PLEASE for God sake do!! Smiley
Activity: 636
Merit: 516
WARNING

Cryptonite Coins
are the biggest scam.

Truly a Lump and dump scheme!! DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY, NO ONE AT WWW.CRYPTONITE.INFO WILL REPLY, no one will help. Don't believe me? see for yourself !

Have not heard anything after sending numerous emails ! The developers are useless on this forum, theres no hope for this coin! sell your XCN asap while you can. This is a lump and dump scheme, put your money in and it will lead you to PURE MISERY, your CRYPTONITE COINS XCN , money invested will get stuck!

Please take this warning SERIOUSLY for YOUR benefit ! I know several people who have wasted time and money with XCN Cryptonite Coins, don't want anyone else to experience this scam like I did...

So there is my WARNING from my OWN and 8 other investors' personal experience.

XCN CRYPTONITE SCAM, XCN CRYPTONITE COINS LUMP AND DUMP SCHEME, XCN SCAM, XCN DEAD COIN

WARNING

Brand new accounts with one post are likely to be correct!
In other news, water flows up hill and obese people do well in long distance running events.
legendary
Black Belt Developer
sounds so funny :-)
looks like a template, with spaces to insert the coin name.
but I would surely trust such an experienced forum user LoL!
and, besides, a pump and dump lasting 3.5 years? I must be rich, and I didn't know! :-D
Jump to: