Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XCN] Cryptonite - NEW Thread | 1st mini-blockchain coin | Bounties! - page 17. (Read 215672 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 579
Activity: 133
Merit: 29

Deposits works now. Congratulations to all.
we are back on nova!

#sekker
Activity: 546
Merit: 137
RESULTS OF THE COMMUNITY SURVEY!

https://twitter.com/sekker2k4/status/1060144264259215360

#sekker

I think the secondary option is the best (a small amount from each block to the dev fund), but if the community voted for the first option, I can live with it.
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
New blockchain snapshot:

https://mega.nz/#!wdwVACyT!zkrtVbivXg-TVFq9tb4N_b-evsG8PEniYMnVN7kbtKM
legendary
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
Activity: 527
Merit: 251
Quality Crypto Collector
freiexchange is a normal exchange.
Agree, it's reliable exchange, but the trading volume is low.

Then easy fix ...

Move to the exchange and trading volume will increase, instead of traders going to other exchanges and getting ripped off.

Simple economics in my book.

#crysx

Well people prefer "fake liquidity" aka wash-trading, and fake orders in the book, then normal exchange, and real liquidity.
B-ex was never liquid, they never really have any liquidity, instead they mostly faked it, and we have discussed it with people, who have greater experiance then me in trading different instruments on XCN's discord.

Well, as Crysx says, Freiexchange is the one to use, at least until more exchanges become available.  Nova should be opening up very shortly, and XCN is #1 in the voting at 365.stream.

Nova XCN wallet is still in maintenance? I know the deposits are halted since a while.

I think the final changes are in the process of being implemented and the XCN wallet will be fully functional when the new Nova goes live, which will be very soon.
Activity: 297
Merit: 102

Then easy fix ...

Move to the exchange and trading volume will increase, instead of traders going to other exchanges and getting ripped off.

#crysx

Well people prefer "fake liquidity" aka wash-trading, and fake orders in the book, then normal exchange, and real liquidity.
B-ex was never liquid, they never really have any liquidity, instead they mostly faked it, and we have discussed it with people, who have greater experiance then me in trading different instruments on XCN's discord.

Well, as Crysx says, Freiexchange is the one to use, at least until more exchanges become available.  Nova should be opening up very shortly, and XCN is #1 in the voting at 365.stream.

Nova XCN wallet is still in maintenance? I know the deposits are halted since a while.
Activity: 527
Merit: 251
Quality Crypto Collector

Then easy fix ...

#crysx

Activity: 882
Merit: 310

Then easy fix ...

#crysx

TODAY b-ex.io reply me:

Dear user,
We are sorry to bring you troubles. We have not locked in any withdrawals, but there are some problems in the system. We need to check every transaction order to ensure the safety of each user's funds. As you can see, the exchange's transaction data is so large, so we need more time to deal with this problem. Once we have completed this process, we will process the withdrawal for each user very quickly, and as compensation, we will add 5% of the account balance funds to each user to express our apologies.

Sincerely
---
B-EX.io Exchange

we will see if they do it soon.

#sekker
legendary

Then easy fix ...

#crysx
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Activity: 882
Merit: 310
Pages:
Jump to: