Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XCN] Cryptonite - NEW Thread | 1st mini-blockchain coin | Bounties! - page 12. (Read 215672 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 144
Will xcn change? Or die slowly like this

Development, while slow, is ongoing. Personally, I have interest in xcn and want it not only to survive this though moment for altcoins, but become one of the historical coins that brought innovation and stability to the crypto scene.

Where is innovation? At present, it seems that because there is no support from large exchanges, and there is no popularity and trading volume, it is slowly dying. Does the team have plans at present?

we just had our new web wallet and app.
we are investigating an opensource pool, and willing to affer a bounty.
sekker is going ahead quickly with his new era project, which will involve xcn payments.
bitfreak is working on "xcn v2".
did I forget anything?
xcn v2?Can you give me a brief introduction?

It's up to bitfreak, there's no public code nor paper.
But I know he's been working on it for long and I've seen some pieces of code.

Then wait for the development of  xcn v2 together, and hope to tell everyone about the contents of  xcn v2 earlier.

This means it will be a swap or just a hard fork? Either-way I hope this will be announced in time.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0

Development, while slow, is ongoing. Personally, I have interest in xcn and want it not only to survive this though moment for altcoins, but become one of the historical coins that brought innovation and stability to the crypto scene.

Where is innovation? At present, it seems that because there is no support from large exchanges, and there is no popularity and trading volume, it is slowly dying. Does the team have plans at present?

sekker is going ahead quickly with his new era project, which will involve xcn payments.
did I forget anything?

Then wait for the development of  xcn v2 together, and hope to tell everyone about the contents of  xcn v2 earlier.
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1003

did I forget anything?

Interesting... will keep an eye on this.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer

did I forget anything?

did I forget anything?

legendary
Black Belt Developer

did I forget anything?

legendary
Black Belt Developer

legendary
Black Belt Developer
here's why:

Bitcoin Co. Ltd. has decided to discontinue offering digital exchange services and wallet services at our BX.in.th website in order to focus on other business opportunities.

This means that after September 30th 2019 all trading on the BX.in.th will be stopped.

We ask that all customers withdrawal any funds held at the BX.in.th website into their own bank account or digital wallet.

The company will not be seeking to hold an SEC issued Digital Asset Exchange license for the year 2020, and we ask all customers to withdraw their funds before November 1st, 2019.

After 1 November 2019, the company will continue to open the BX.in.th website only as a method for customers to contact the company about outstanding issues.

All deposits will be disabled after September 6th, 2019.

If you need any assistance in withdrawing funds please open a support ticket and our staff will be happy to assist you.

We thank our loyal customers for using our BX.in.th services over the past 5 years and trust you have been happy with the service provided. Please note that all fund are completely safe and all customers will receive 100% of their funds returned to them.
Activity: 196
Merit: 15
legendary
Black Belt Developer
suprnova is working. Interested in another coin pool.

No other pool that I know of.
Still waiting for ocminer of suprnova to release his sources as said.
There's a bounty for opensource pool software too.

How much is the bounty for an open source pool? I can talk to my connections and maybe I can help you with it, if they are motivated enough.

It was set a lot of time ago, we can reconsider it.
Keep in mind that, in order to make a working xcn pool, you need to customize both the interface to the coin daemon and to the stratum miners.

OK, thanks for the tip. I will let them know this. If I can convince him to make a pool for XCN he will figure it out since he is a very good dev/pool operator.
legendary
Black Belt Developer

How much is the bounty for an open source pool? I can talk to my connections and maybe I can help you with it, if they are motivated enough.

It was set a lot of time ago, we can reconsider it.
Keep in mind that, in order to make a working xcn pool, you need to customize both the interface to the coin daemon and to the stratum miners.

legendary
Black Belt Developer

Activity: 12
legendary
Black Belt Developer
Tell me pull for xcn?

Do you mean where to git pull the sources from?
Activity: 12
Activity: 1
hashrates:

1660Ti  17500-18000kh/s      70W   (minimum PL: 58%, MSI Ventus)
2060     23500kh/s      120W (minimum PL: 73%, Gigabyte)

Pages:
Jump to: