Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XCN] Cryptonite - NEW Thread | 1st mini-blockchain coin | Bounties! - page 20. (Read 215672 times)

legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
legendary
Black Belt Developer
NEW BOUNTY:

Writing and submitting a professional article on wikipedia about Cryptonite and the mini-blockchain scheme; paid when article is live - 100,000 XCN
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Let´s go for it!
out there must be a lot of miners and holders.
we can do it if they help.
Vote XCN here:
https://www.aex.com/page/vote.html
or
https://www.bit.cc/page/vote.html

How to vote:
https://www.aex.com/page/article.html?id=10773

#sekker

Hello dear Cryptonite fans,

for those of you who have not had the time to follow up on Telegram's current discussion on promoting voting for XCN on AEX, here is a brief summary of the current situation:

- XCN is in fourth place in the voting with 5.3M tickets, the rival in 1st place has 42.6M tickets

- As 50% of the currently circulating coins are located on AEX, it is very important that we make it to the first place of voting as quickly as possible so that AEX can re-enable trading with XCN.

There are several ways for the community to support the voting race on AEX:

1. Buy on AEX GAT and purchase the appropriate amount of voting tickets with the purchased quantity of GATs.

2. Deposit on AEX BTC, ETH or EOS, benefit from the daily 10M GAT Airdrop Bonus and use it as a voting ticket.

In addition, for any XCN owner, as well as those who do not have an AEX account and do not wish to have such an account, the following support is available:

3. You donate part of your XCN assets to the Cryptonite fund address: CP6uhgcDnXzdgQhnz2q1xhSFMFinmqkQkh

The donations will be used by the team during the AEX voting to increase the actual 1,000,000 XCN voting reward step by step: Increasing the reward should make it more lucrative for uninvolved or supporters of other coins to vote for XCN than for the rivals.

In addition, Pallas will contact the owner of the suprnova pool and ask him to provide a donation opportunity for the local miners for the voting phase on AEX: The donations of the miners will also be used to increase the voting reward.

Sekker will advertise at Hasbx that they will use part of their current 26.3M XCN to increase the voting reward.

It would be nice if you could help us with one or more of the options outlined above: If we manage to get XCN traded on AEX again, it will certainly drive up the price of XCN and increase the value of your funds by many times of your support !

Thanks in advance: Cryptonite is counting on you - every little contribution will help!

#br@indr@in
legendary
Black Belt Developer
new and improved block explorer with rich list now available at:

https://explorer.cryptonite.info/

thanks to btifreak for development and gnasirator for hosting!
legendary
Black Belt Developer
New snapshot:

https://mega.nz/#!RR5TRJCA!TR182mAKMHjboZcAWdeFeU-Tg3BgzzGYOTkDZIPTJ1o
Activity: 133
Merit: 29
Join us to keep updated!

telegram official group https://t.me/XCNofficial
discord: https://discord.gg/yPXjxv
QQi: 702884621

Share it! thx

#sekker
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
Just a little hint:

The exchange Exrates.me seems to search offensively for new coins to be integrated in there exchange, see:

https://twitter.com/Exrates_Me?lang=en&lang=en

Maybe we can pass the time there until Novaexchange is finally reopened and / or the AEX vote has been won ...

Smiley

as far i know they want 4 btc

#sekker

*grmpf'!!*

In the meanwhile it seems to be an extremely popular business model, opening an exchange and ripping off crypto communities:

It's a pity!

Roll Eyes

We need devs ...

Ruby/Rails and PHP devs for our project. This business model needs to be put a stop to and due to the lack of Developers in this area that is willing to help us design/create our own system, these types of exchanges and business model will continue.

The DEX system is a great model, but will never become mainstream until they become A WHOLE LOT simpler to use and the effort involved is simplified to the level that any layman can use and execute. So DEX is ridiculous for the time being as well as these ripoff exhanges.

Help us help the Crypto communities as well as ourselves. It amazes me how little help we receive to create such systems that will benefit the communities as a whole.

We would be willing to do a deal to for the development over a period of time, so if there are any developers willing to take on the help and provide us with what we need, these ridiculous charges would be eradicated once and for all.

#crysx
Activity: 882
Merit: 310
Looks like DEXes are the future (hint - Ethereum and Waves DEXes are free) Cheesy.
But yeah, also others like Komodo DEX.
Just a little hint:

The exchange Exrates.me seems to search offensively for new coins to be integrated in there exchange, see:

Maybe we can pass the time there until Novaexchange is finally reopened and / or the AEX vote has been won ...

Smiley

#sekker

*grmpf'!!*

In the meanwhile it seems to be an extremely popular business model, opening an exchange and ripping off crypto communities:

It's a pity!

Roll Eyes
Just a little hint:

Smiley

#sekker
Just a little hint:

Smiley

#1 let´s keep the 1st place to win. deadline 11 days!
https://www.aex88.com/page/vote.html

#sekker

What's up with the AEX votes?

Yesterday we where at the 1st place and the ticket - count where above 88000000, today on the morning it was 66666666 and now we have been falling down to the 7th place with only 534313 tickets.

Yesterday I voted with above 14400 tickets -  now I looked in my voting record and there are only 12653 remaining!

Edit: My ticket count wasn't reduced - I confused it with the tether price for the buy trade!

Do I have problems to understand the voting rules or is there anyone who is manipulating or messing around with the voting?Huh

Honestly, I don't know. Today we had up to 100M votes. Then back to the usual almost-500K.
I don't know how that's possible and what's the porpose of doing it (by whoever).
If any of you know more, please share.

I believe the problem lies in the possibility of withdrawing the "VOTE" via the "REFUND" key at any time (up to 3 days before the deadline), although the rules give the impression that this is only possible after the conclusion of a voting round, if the project did not win: Such a nonsense - that leads to any vote ad absurdum if someone can retrospectively withdraw his vote!

Perhaps those who have voted with so many tickets have realized that with a "only" 1000000 XCN reward, this could not be a worthwhile short term investment  and have therefore withdrawn their tickets ...

But maybe somebody just wants to fool us ...

To prevent fooling it might be a good idea to convince AEX that ticket-withdrawing shall only possible for those tickets that were placed in previous rounds and not for those who were placed in the current round.

Apart from that - I do not understand why AEX does not simply reactivate trading for XCN: The XCN wallet is still available on AEX (but you can only debit): Activation would certainly not cost the IT of AEX more than 5 minutes!

And why would someone vote the exact amount to reach a total of 66666666 votes? or 100000000? :-)

"Cui bono?"

When I think about who could use these actions, I can only think of two variants at the moment:

Someone wanted to improve his understanding of the voting mechanism - hence the harmless variant:

1. Someone has tested the functions of the voting mechanism

Currently, AEX would make a profit of 7 BTC if OPC wins - This results in the nasty variant:

2. AEX is trying to increase ticket sales by fearing the supporters of projects in the front seats that they might lose their leadership role. This would allow AEX to further increase its profits from the voting rounds.

If this continues we will probably have to wait another 6 rounds until XCN finally wins! Cry

hard to know, maybe the rules are so speculating ... but anyone can say we need 6 monts plus to be listed. could be more, even less. that depends of the growing of our community.
if we have a big groups the things bacame more easy.
pelase promote all as you can the medias. Discord, telegram, QQi

#sekker

#sekker

Yesterday we where at the 1st place and the ticket - count where above 88000000, today on the morning it was 66666666 and now we have been falling down to the 7th place with only 534313 tickets.

Yesterday I voted with above 14400 tickets -  now I looked in my voting record and there are only 12653 remaining!

Edit: My ticket count wasn't reduced - I confused it with the tether price for the buy trade!

Do I have problems to understand the voting rules or is there anyone who is manipulating or messing around with the voting?Huh

Honestly, I don't know. Today we had up to 100M votes. Then back to the usual almost-500K.
I don't know how that's possible and what's the porpose of doing it (by whoever).

I believe the problem lies in the possibility of withdrawing the "VOTE" via the "REFUND" key at any time (up to 3 days before the deadline), although the rules give the impression that this is only possible after the conclusion of a voting round, if the project did not win: Such a nonsense - that leads to any vote ad absurdum if someone can retrospectively withdraw his vote!

Perhaps those who have voted with so many tickets have realized that with a "only" 1000000 XCN reward, this could not be a worthwhile short term investment  and have therefore withdrawn their tickets ...

To prevent fooling it might be a good idea to convince AEX that ticket-withdrawing shall only possible for those tickets that were placed in previous rounds and not for those who were placed in the current round.

Apart from that - I do not understand why AEX does not simply reactivate trading for XCN: The XCN wallet is still available on AEX (but you can only debit): Activation would certainly not cost the IT of AEX more than 5 minutes!

And why would someone vote the exact amount to reach a total of 66666666 votes? or 100000000? :-)

"Cui bono?"

When I think about who could use these actions, I can only think of two variants at the moment:

Someone wanted to improve his understanding of the voting mechanism - hence the harmless variant:

1. Someone has tested the functions of the voting mechanism

Currently, AEX would make a profit of 7 BTC if OPC wins - This results in the nasty variant:

2. AEX is trying to increase ticket sales by fearing the supporters of projects in the front seats that they might lose their leadership role. This would allow AEX to further increase its profits from the voting rounds.

If this continues we will probably have to wait another 6 rounds until XCN finally wins! Cry

#sekker

That i already told them. even reasonable argument. they just told me, voting is the best way...
for me, in my humble oppinion they could be earn more money opening market on aex, than win voting....
but they are so hard to convince...

#sekker
legendary
Black Belt Developer
What's up with this whitepaper? Is anyone implementing this?
cryptonite.info/files/HMBC.pdf

Not that I know of.
Discussion was here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anonymity-in-the-mini-blockchain-scheme-872377
legendary
Black Belt Developer

#sekker

Activity: 38
What's up with this whitepaper? Is anyone implementing this?
cryptonite.info/files/HMBC.pdf

#sekker

legendary
Black Belt Developer

#sekker

#sekker

Yesterday I voted with above 14400 tickets -  now I looked in my voting record and there are only 12653 remaining!

Pages:
Jump to: