Author

Topic: [ANN][XCN] Cryptonite - NEW Thread | 1st mini-blockchain coin | Bounties! - page 178. (Read 215662 times)

legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
i sold some xcn on BX , worked good!! least ya can withdraw your btc too Smiley  wonder why nova taking so long i check it 3x a day lol .  

They need to add support for high precision amounts into their software. XCN needs that.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
your damned if you do, your damned if you dont lol
i sold some xcn on BX , worked good!! least ya can withdraw your btc too Smiley  wonder why nova taking so long i check it 3x a day lol .

still need good exchanges here .. sorry if i sound racist but fuck im sick of dodgey chinese sht (theiving cunts!) ... "cough" bter

legendary
Black Belt Developer
Does anyone have compiled miner for this?

There is one in the first post.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Does anyone have compiled miner for this?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
regarding adding XCN to whattomine. Support wrote that XCN was never listed them (though it is not). Here's what they said
I dont think I have ever listed this coin on my site.
Please request a new coin addition with all required info from contact form placeholder.
but I can't find the add coins form

Maybe just fill in this form: https://whattomine.com/contacts/new
I will try to process this tomorrow. Never calculated rewards for this algo, will see
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
im stucked on poloniex too...they didnt answer me on my ticket two weeks....
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
how to get my coins off of polo? any word on them fixing their wallet ?

is everything working okay with this coin or polo just being annoying and leaving it offline?
Activity: 196
Merit: 15
they've been behaving weirdly, that's for sure; still I hope they will fix it, as their volume and community is awesome.

Yes really weird
How is that possible no one here doesn't have any problem with wallet even noob users
But they(btc38) can't fix the wallet. they must be more professional than normal users right?
And some users in here says their coin on btc38 sended to another wallet. They must be sync somehow for doing that right?
Activity: 70
they've been behaving weirdly, that's for sure; still I hope they will fix it, as their volume and community is awesome.
legendary
Black Belt Developer

Good!
But profit calculation is some orders of magnitude too low.

Calculation was updated, i think it is correct now?

Now it is too high :-)
Something like 2x
Activity: 140

Good!
But profit calculation is some orders of magnitude too low.

Calculation was updated, i think it is correct now?
Activity: 98
Do we have open xcn-miner for gtx 1070 with 30+ Mh?
legendary
Black Belt Developer
I never had this wrong hashrate on the pool on suprnova.
But iirc you're using your own private miner and not the old public one? You're one of the two top miners on the suprnova with 700+ MH, right? There's no way those 2 accounts use the slow public miner with their 700 and 1000 MH/s..

No, I have few cards. I sold the miner with exclusivity to a guy who is not mining xcn any longer and for a long time.
I plan to restart optimising the miner again, using djm version which is much newer, when other more urgent issues are fixed.
Activity: 126
They manipulate XCN prices by using developers to fix their wallets. Don't expect them to open their savings and withdrawals. Their customer service is out of the question.
I deposited BTC38's XCN in a few months ago, but also disappeared, BTC38 said, to customers themselves to bear losses, a liar platform, do not recharge it.

Activity: 84
They manipulate XCN prices by using developers to fix their wallets. Don't expect them to open their savings and withdrawals. Their customer service is out of the question.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
what is the speed with the miner for this coin, and a 1080ti? if the 1070 can do 15MH+ the 1080ti should do 25MH at least right? otherwise this mean that it's not optimized
legendary
Activity: 1537
Merit: 1005
Indeed the hashrate is different on suprnova and djm miner.
On a single 1070 15Mh/s in miner, but 10Mh/s on pool.

Need to check other pools.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1014
I never had this wrong hashrate on the pool on suprnova.
But iirc you're using your own private miner and not the old public one? You're one of the two top miners on the suprnova with 700+ MH, right? There's no way those 2 accounts use the slow public miner with their 700 and 1000 MH/s..
legendary
Black Belt Developer
I never had this wrong hashrate on the pool on suprnova. I always check by mining at least some hours, then looking at the hashrate graphs, which show a long enough average.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1014
local hashrate is always different from pool hashrate.
i mine zec on flypool, and hashrate on my rigs is much bigger than hashrate on pool.
I also mine zec on flypool with Claymore miner (R9 Fury cards) and EWBF miner (GTX 10*0 cards) and my hashrate on the pool is the same as reported by the miners. It fluctuates of course, but the average is pretty much the same. Not sure why it's different for you.
Jump to: