Author

Topic: [ANN][XCN] Cryptonite - NEW Thread | 1st mini-blockchain coin | Bounties! - page 177. (Read 215662 times)

Activity: 2128
Merit: 757
NO WAR ! Glory to Ukraine !
It seems to me, btc38 will never open a deposit   Sad
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
New windows wallet build available here:

http://cryptonite.info/?page=download

No new features: just fixes which I've already pushed to github while testing the wallet during the last weeks/months.

Changes:
  • Fixed a rare crash
  • Increased node download timeout (makes syncing full blocks more stable and quick)

The version is the same, only the git commit changes.

Please test it and report
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Bter.com is a fraudulent scheme
Last time I dep 10,000 xcn and sell for 160 sts / 1.
But when I want to withdraw btc, the floor will freeze btc not to withdraw.
they freeze all  sorts of coins from doge, eth ..... and I had to buy etc at exorbitant prices of 0.0042. After placing a withdrawal I had to wait up to 10 days, send ticket for sp and chat in Troll box but they are not resolved. Correct 10 days later etc are returned my wallet.
Honestly recommend that you intend to put money on bter.com should think about whether you are healthy enough to have a heart attack several times or not: D

I've had a lot of deposits and withdraws (like 60-80 of them) on bter since they locked btc and ltc withdraws couple months ago.
Never had to wait more than 12-14h until support respond at ticket and problem solved.
All chinese exchanges has bigger prices for alts, because they are all have to lock btc and ltc withdraws (chinese authority policy).

These exchanges in China are not reliable, including BTER and BTC38, recharge XCN less than the bill, withdrawals have problems.

All chinese exchanges were forced to lock btc and ltc withdraws by the chinese government. As a result, all alts are 10-15% more expensive on those exchanges because people pay more to get money out of there.
Bter still not recovered from the hack 1 and a half year ago, but i see they are trying.
Btc38 i do not comment, they can enable xcn deposits any time, my guess is that they do not want to do it. xcn is not the only coin with deposits not working on btc38. i know for sure that anc deposits not working for more time that xcn, and qrk as well. But they will fix it sometime, they can not keep those clients cut from network.
Activity: 126
they freeze all  sorts of coins from doge, eth ..... and I had to buy etc at exorbitant prices of 0.0042. After placing a withdrawal I had to wait up to 10 days, send ticket for sp and chat in Troll box but they are not resolved. Correct 10 days later etc are returned my wallet.
Honestly recommend that you intend to put money on bter.com should think about whether you are healthy enough to have a heart attack several times or not: D

I've had a lot of deposits and withdraws (like 60-80 of them) on bter since they locked btc and ltc withdraws couple months ago.
Never had to wait more than 12-14h until support respond at ticket and problem solved.
All chinese exchanges has bigger prices for alts, because they are all have to lock btc and ltc withdraws (chinese authority policy).

These exchanges in China are not reliable, including BTER and BTC38, recharge XCN less than the bill, withdrawals have problems.
they freeze all  sorts of coins from doge, eth ..... and I had to buy etc at exorbitant prices of 0.0042. After placing a withdrawal I had to wait up to 10 days, send ticket for sp and chat in Troll box but they are not resolved. Correct 10 days later etc are returned my wallet.

Activity: 443
Merit: 250
Is this coin still alive? Amazing! Are there rewards? What are they?

Open bounties are on the first page.
Activity: 604
Merit: 252
Is this coin still alive? Amazing! Are there rewards? What are they?
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
I'm to late  Sad

hey.! go away from here. Stop saying "I'm late" for every title you enter.dont spam! I hope these messages are seen by an administrator and will take you away from here forever.
legendary
Black Belt Developer
BTC38 support: There are 1946 questions ahead of yours

:-D

They are sailing bad waters, but XCN volume and price is unbelievable.

BTC38 what's the news about deposits and withdrawals? BTC38 trading volume amazing because we QQ group of people in a large number of trading.

They are just too busy.

Besides, I've been contacted by these guys:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.16071302

What do you think of their products?

BTC38 what's the news about deposits and withdrawals? BTC38 trading volume amazing because we QQ group of people in a large number of trading.
legendary
Black Belt Developer

legendary
Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003
This coin is LIVE ?

the Dev is Active ?
Yes and Yes. Why even ask that kind of questions?
Activity: 191
Audentes fortuna iuvat
This coin is LIVE ?

the Dev is Active ?
Activity: 266
Merit: 251
im stucked on poloniex too...they didnt answer me on my ticket two weeks....

You are not alone, poloniex is overloaded with support tickets. Read its announcement thread and you will find a mountain of complaints about unanswered tickets. If you keep making enough follow up tickets you might eventually get a reply. Either that or poloniex will ignore you until its fixed the wallet.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
legendary
Black Belt Developer
Im not sure what that means exactly pallas^^ but i get the feeling xcn isnt as basic to setup a stratum/pool/exchange for as other coins .

It's the price of being innovative ;-)
service staff 小叮当: Now we're testing it. Recovery is expected within a few days. Please pay attention!

the last reply from btc38.
Their boss's words can not be trusted, let alone customer service, I can not believe it. BTC38 does not open recharge and withdrawals may involve all aspects of interest. Before the recharge of the XCN does not give me back, which is very intolerable. Be careful with your savings into BTC38. They'll eat your savings.
legendary
Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003
service staff 小叮当: Now we're testing it. Recovery is expected within a few days. Please pay attention!

the last reply from btc38.
your damned if you do, your damned if you dont lol
Im not sure what that means exactly pallas^^ but i get the feeling xcn isnt as basic to setup a stratum/pool/exchange for as other coins . I hope it all happens cause i really am looking forward to a new exchange . I already deposited some btc into nova and am rdy to buy some xcn there if price is right . give it a good start . meanwhile..... I refuse to sell my own coins for less than 200 sat , especially after loosing a lil more than half the xcn i had to dishonest bter .

shame price seems to be dropping , let this insecure time fish out the weak .
Jump to: