Author

Topic: [ANN][XCN] Cryptonite - NEW Thread | 1st mini-blockchain coin | Bounties! - page 175. (Read 215662 times)

legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
I will ask bitfreak about the twitter account.
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
Not B troll & do something!
We need help promoting the bounties.
Guys please spread the word, and put forward your ideas about promotion.

A twitter RT giveaway will do the trick pallas. The twitter will post about XCN & other stuff and the bounty hunters will RT. Is a win win situation.

can you make it happen melea?

@bogdanb
i talk to @Pallas and tell when wallet is fixed on btc38 i can help.. but why not know? they have my more millions coins there kidnadped, and i talk to my lawyer, hin write to btc38 and they respond inmediatly and said:

Now we are testing XCN. Recovery is expected within a few days.
After returning to work, your savings will be recorded. Note the changes in the balance.
Please pay attention!

so now my lawyer said to me : I have nothing else to wait.

obviously i put more money there somes xxx for dump x CNY on btc38 before my lawyer write. more money more atention.

In short I can help, but I have to wait, I will not promote my blocked coins. and Only win somes and btc38 more but still, sorry but I can not be stupid.

How will I help when the wallet is fixed there?

donate money to dev team for help the comunity
ask to dev If they need servers to activate or new nodes for example, i can run somes too.
what dev or xcn comunity needs i m here.

why i m interest in xcn?

1st mini-blockchain coin  and i like the 1st thing ever

and I let myself be guided by my hunches. and here , And so far I've come with them so every day I listen to them.

I have been doing trading for more years and noting that I am writing here. So it is now an explosive moment in this digital money movement and you can think that it is the best time to present a product and that they already know about it but pass by long or wait a few moments of relaxed waters when everyone is sunbathing And daisies and with pockets full, there is the moment that they want to hear how xcn works correctly in btc38, on bter too and bter now has qtum too, that is my point of view to wait the right moment to promote.

And lastly and for what I know, if someone can recover the twitter's original account that works, if they can not the best is that the new twiter account has the dev and only the one because if they do not lose the password again And followers too.

so

When the wallet xcn  is unleashed btc38, I will put on my part and more to promote it because it is first in its technology and has proven to survive in difficult times, also I will not sell anything in the dump when bt38 fix the wallet and dump . I think to buy more in that dump to sell after promoting , for that i put more money now there, i so much swimming that I will not die on the shore. you know what I mean!

step by step and All in due time. (Priceless)

Now @melea mode on: Btc38 auto_make_money_for_melea (OK)

legendary
Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003

A twitter RT giveaway will do the trick pallas. The twitter will post about XCN & other stuff and the bounty hunters will RT. Is a win win situation.

And we def. need an official Twitter account for XCN (probably FB too). Every decent project has one and we should not be an exclusion.

Also a roadmap would increase interest in the project and attract new investors.
legendary
Black Belt Developer
New full blockchain snapshot here:

https://mega.nz/#!hZARVBJL!jtrPJvIA3MaZaipKOJvKJlI07werj-dewnxPCaA8nN4
Activity: 96
Merit: 25
Windows wallet became unusable,

Some constant network activity starts and doesn't stop, cpu stays at 100%.
Can't solo mine while it's like that.

Tried syncing an empty wallet 6 or 7 times, bugs out at trie or ends up 2 weeks behind after block verification.

On linux wallet the same constant network activity but less cpu usage.

Cheers.

There are some broken or malicious nodes on the network. I've seen that come and go periodically.
If you are trying to sync while that mess is happening, it'll be harder.
I'm almost ready with a new full blockchain, so you can use that to be in sync again.

All good, I can sync with the linux wallet and transfer the working dir Smiley

Half my peers are usually still client 1.1 and I agree some nodes need looking at.

legendary
Black Belt Developer

Tried syncing an empty wallet 6 or 7 times, bugs out at trie or ends up 2 weeks behind after block verification.

Cheers.

There are some broken or malicious nodes on the network. I've seen that come and go periodically.
If you are trying to sync while that mess is happening, it'll be harder.
I'm almost ready with a new full blockchain, so you can use that to be in sync again.
Activity: 96
Merit: 25

Cheers.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100

can you make it happen melea?
Activity: 756
Merit: 579

legendary
Black Belt Developer
bter withdraws enabled, all working except btc and ltc
 Bter Support (bter)

May 26, 14:39 CST

Deposit works now.

withdrawal functions were disabled as we upgraded the system.
They will be enabled later. Thank you for your patience.
Activity: 196
Merit: 15
i wrote to them XCN team release a new wallet

they said
 Hello, we are not able to know the progress of the XCN wallet, the relevant personnel will contact the official team as soon as possible, cause you inconvenience, please understand! Have a good life!
bter new markets today

CNY/
ETH/

good time to ask @pallas

CNY/XCN
ETH/XCN

Wink

cny and eth markets are not new on bter.

and i guess they will enable dep and withdraws soon.

i want so said new servers today! not new markets. and yes they are working and eneable alls wd and dep
bter new markets today

CNY/
ETH/

good time to ask @pallas

CNY/XCN
ETH/XCN

Wink

cny and eth markets are not new on bter.

and i guess they will enable dep and withdraws soon.
bter new markets today

CNY/
ETH/

good time to ask @pallas

CNY/XCN
ETH/XCN

Wink
Activity: 196
Merit: 15
bter disable all coins withdrawl Angry
with bter like

We are updating our web servers. Please come back and try later.
BTER.com
当前流量过大,我们将会花几个小时增加更多服务器,来应对负荷过高的问题,计划时间4个小时,给您造成不便,请谅解.
比特儿官方

503 Service Unavailable
No server is available to handle this request.

more 6 hours

best moment for btc38 reactivated the blep xcn wallet because. how knows when and at whats prices back bter ?
But on the other hand  Shocked

btc38 more time you lose in eneable my money, more money i win, thanks for that. i apreciated.  Grin btc 5000 soon so 15000usd is converted to minimun 35000usd or more before dec. so btc38 do what do you want to do and ......

hold my blunt.  Cool

your damned if you do, your damned if you dont lol
people that send 1500mh each on the pool .... wow ... hit it with a little less its a bit greedy whoevs ya are lol .. sending that much hash is detrimental to your own profits .... 80% global hash from 2 people when its 5000mh ... just so stupid rly ..... theh of course when the diff peaks they will prolly bail .
Jump to: