Author

Topic: [ANN][XCN] Cryptonite - NEW Thread | 1st mini-blockchain coin | Bounties! - page 198. (Read 215656 times)

legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
Activity: 2128
Merit: 757
NO WAR ! Glory to Ukraine !
Indeed, when trying to make a withdraw, an error occurs

Maybe your account is locked for some reason...

Account is not locked.
A lot of people on chat complaining about this error message.
I think they will fix it.
Perhaps the blocking of the output is due to the hacking of accounts of some users.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Account is not locked.
A lot of people on chat complaining about this error message.

Edit: They solved it, withdraws was processed.

No
legendary
Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003

legendary
Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003
bogdanb, oldschoolgamer,

I've been using BTER exchange for quite a while. Never had any problems except for wallet delays which all the exchanges experience sometimes.
Just did some withdrawal transactions of XCN, works good. Also did some DOGE and DASH transactions as well - no problems.

Again, always enable 2fa when trading on an exchange!
your damned if you do, your damned if you dont lol
Bter went rogue ....... yea when 550k xcn coins taken from ya account .. could say that at the least Tongue anyhow regarding that , bter support did contact me back , all they said was

"we are sorry to hear that , you may enable the 2fa to keep your account safe , it is recomended you change your password for your email and bter account .. as to the withdrawel of dash , we will check the ip address  for you"

24 hours later and im still waiting to hear about this ip address.....At this point i wouldnt trust bter... tellin yas , hack was bters end .. maybe some fuck wit bter employee took my shit? who knows but my shit here on my pc hasnt been hacked , i guarantee that .

bter went rogue.
I can't witdraw any coin there.
and i had my account veryfied with picture and id 2 weeks ago. last withdraw i made 2 days ago, with no problem
now it is this : "Internal error, please contact Admin ASAP or Email us at [email protected]"
I tryed to withdraw xcn and nxt, same message....
Activity: 431
Merit: 105
Hi guys,

Pallas. Any good new news today, this beautifull monday,
about the status of you're blockchain is it ok almost?

Any news on wallets already gonna be used at multiple new pools,
and or old? Poloniex.. bt38 on the sync already?

Pools online, any list on the pools, besides the easy findable ones,
gpu miner out pallas, for nvidia,
is there a link for the fastest one around?

thanks
Activity: 175
Merit: 113
Hey pallas,

I'm currently woring towards setting up another vserver that supports Docker, as that tech sounds very interesting. Haven't used it yet though.
Do you think it would be possible for you to create a docker container for the wallet? That would make deploying that wallet a lot easier for everybody else to use, too.
If not, I'm happy to do it, too - just takes a little longer. Just wanted to get an opinion on the idea in general. Anything problematic coming to mind here?

There seem to be plenty containers for the bitcoind wallet out there:
https://store.docker.com/search?q=bitcoin&source=community&type=image

I have no experience with docker, sorry.
But the idea looks cool!

Okay, I'll go ahead and explore that tech on my own. Can't wait to fully understand and use it. I just got the bad news from my provider that their VPS don't support Docker yet, though :/ It's supposed to work but it seems their Virtuozzo containers need an update first...
legendary
Black Belt Developer
Hey pallas,

I'm currently woring towards setting up another vserver that supports Docker, as that tech sounds very interesting. Haven't used it yet though.
Do you think it would be possible for you to create a docker container for the wallet? That would make deploying that wallet a lot easier for everybody else to use, too.
If not, I'm happy to do it, too - just takes a little longer. Just wanted to get an opinion on the idea in general. Anything problematic coming to mind here?

I have no experience with docker, sorry.
But the idea looks cool!
Activity: 175
Merit: 113
Hey pallas,

legendary
Black Belt Developer
PS ....theres somthing wrong with suprnova pool atm , funds are staying as unconfirmed and havent ticked over for a few hours , ive emailed ocminer to let him know .

^dismiss that he already got back to me and fixed it , just wanted to say thanks , its a damn fine service  . Ill always use the suprnova pools before others Smiley

yes, suprnova is such a good pool.
and, finally, the red warning has been removed :-)

Stuck Cronjob was fixed recently, thanks for the info.

I'm in contact with maxminers as well - so a second pool should be up soonish

Great news! Thanks very much!
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
PS ....theres somthing wrong with suprnova pool atm , funds are staying as unconfirmed and havent ticked over for a few hours , ive emailed ocminer to let him know .

^dismiss that he already got back to me and fixed it , just wanted to say thanks , its a damn fine service  . Ill always use the suprnova pools before others Smiley

Stuck Cronjob was fixed recently, thanks for the info.

I'm in contact with maxminers as well - so a second pool should be up soonish
legendary
Black Belt Developer

ok so i havent been hacked or keylogged ..... I conclude bter is just not trustworthy or have been hacked on thier end . Ive barley logged into bter from my pc , and it also requires a fund password ontop of regular login details ..... how the fuck someone got my login as well as my fund password is beyond me (not fking possible actually) . I dont think its worth fighting or trying to get it back either , Ive sent bter an email telling em all my xcn was sold , then traded for dash and withdrawn ..... Ill let you all know if i even get a reply from them . Has anyone else had any issue like this with bter before?

GET YA XCN OFF BTER NOW HOLY FUCK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and i guess i wont be doing anything with the coins in my wallet for some time cause fuck putting em on bter after this shit ... was actually 548k xcn taken , gone poof thin air . THANKS BTER    yeah all those coins sold last night at 30 sat ... was mine ... WAS Sad

just an update on this , its been over 24 hours since i contacted bter support about it and ive had no reply yet . Ive extensivly scanned my pc for viruses n malware and it found nothing . Theres a fucktonne of other things that could have been hacked if my pcs security was in question but nothing else has been .

Hi,
still holding a bit more, at bter, no probs.,

just to tell, any trojan holding , keylogging wallet, crossed you're system?
sold means, they got them keys,.

is there no restriction button when logging in at bter, to only allow this ip ?
it is still there, you used it?

Then after, if all not trojan or logger, dang,. how then, you're phone rooted.,
copied by someone else who knows you're passwords, for the bter app, then again,
can fake the imei to.

no 2fa ? dang man feel for ya loss.

Undecided

perhaps it was the bter app on my phone that put my security at risk? (if it was my security) cause same storey .... lots of things on my phone such as internet banking that could be hacked if my phones security was in question...... but again bter is the only thing ......

anyhow , i really do feel like this hack was on bters end .. honestly ... ive had complete faith in the exchange and no issues till this moment . In fact i didnt really see the urge of havin xcn listed on more exchanges as bter was working fine for me ....... more exchanges is better ofc ... but now i do see it as an urgency . 1st time i contacted bter support just asking about xcn deposits i had no reply .... this time i betetr fking least get a reply ...... ill update you guys again soon . sad casue xcn up 10 sat today , "hacker" coulda made 25% more if he just waited huh lol fucken cunt hope he burns in hell .
legendary
Black Belt Developer
Had no problems with viruses on my system since I switched to Linux, twenty years ago ;-)

hi pallas
what block are you working on now?
for full blockchain i mean

Around 1.1M, I think I may be done by Tuesday or Wednesday.
Activity: 196
Merit: 15
Had no problems with viruses on my system since I switched to Linux, twenty years ago ;-)

hi pallas
what block are you working on now?
for full blockchain i mean
Jump to: