Author

Topic: [ANN][XCN] Cryptonite - NEW Thread | 1st mini-blockchain coin | Bounties! - page 193. (Read 215656 times)

Activity: 115
Merit: 10
Not B troll & do something!
btc38 now service staff: There are 424 questions ahead of yours, please wait a monment. If your ticket had resolved, You can cancel it     
Activity: 175
Merit: 113
explorer is now running full chain & syncing up.
Activity: 431
Merit: 105
Wow, good to see at least we can exhange amongst exchanges, and the price equalized, stabilized,

and there is a buy going on on bter, holy moly 167 satoshi, nice catch, still nice sell wall at 250 sat.. expect it soon there,
pallas is this blockchain any really different then the current present ones in our current wallets..? thanks,

any news on those other exchanges. it's a nice thing to know, if so.

thanks already for the great keep ups pallas, gnas, etc,
Activity: 2128
Merit: 757
NO WAR ! Glory to Ukraine !
Is it known, how are negotiations with the Bittrex going, any progress has been made ?
I would still prefer to trade on the Bittrex  Tongue

UPD. But when the coin returns to Polo, it is generally difficult to predict the ceiling price ceiling. It will be need to stock up on popcorn and watch the developments.
By the way, i will create a ticket and ask Polo what they think about the coin's return to the exchange in the near future.
But I think they will not answer such a question)
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
Here is the full blockchain snapshot:

https://mega.nz/#!sMYHgapb!8qg-8w6RmsXw6X3ADBZ1OrNiQrQvhLb4C7zok4y7Jx0

Already sent to BTC38!
But I think it's night there, so we can't expect them to make use of it right now.
legendary
Black Belt Developer
Is BTC38 deposits working fine for everyone?

No, but they should fix their wallet very soon!
Pallas, I think when btc38 fix their wallet and everything will be working smooth, we could request them to add XCN/CNY pair for better liquidity.

very very nice idea,   Roll Eyes
Activity: 123
Merit: 100
Is BTC38 deposits working fine for everyone?
legendary
Black Belt Developer
Pallas, I think when btc38 fix their wallet and everything will be working smooth, we could request them to add XCN/CNY pair for better liquidity.

Indeed, that's a good idea!
legendary
Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003
legendary
Black Belt Developer
full chain almost ready!
I will try to finish it and send to the exchanges during the weekend.
Hi, do you want to send the full block file snapshot?

Yes, it will be ready in some hours.

Could I please get a full snapshot, too?
I'd like to use it in the explorer.

Btw, I'm preparing another explorer as of now. A failsafe mirror running ubuntu 16.04 (finally). It will later become the main one.
-> who is controlling the cryptonite.info domain? Would be nice to point some explorer subdomain to my server so we can use a more official domain?

I will post the full blockchain snapshot here asap, it's perfect for the explorer ;-)
I think bitfreak has the domain.
Activity: 175
Merit: 113
full chain almost ready!

Could I please get a full snapshot, too?
I'd like to use it in the explorer.

Btw, I'm preparing another explorer as of now. A failsafe mirror running ubuntu 16.04 (finally). It will later become the main one.
-> who is controlling the cryptonite.info domain? Would be nice to point some explorer subdomain to my server so we can use a more official domain?
Activity: 140
your damned if you do, your damned if you dont lol
BTER RLY IS FUCKED!!!!! they dont give a sht my xcn was taken , they traced the ip addy to an amazon ec2 instance in montreal canada (where the perrson was logged into my account from apparantly) .... Im from aus

and Im tellin you guys ... my coins were taken from a flaw in bters end somehow ... not my end ... they do not give a sht about it are very unresponsive and locked my account . Ive basically had to accept the fact 550k

xcn is gone into the hands of some scammer and i can do not a thing about it cause bter sure aint gonna do anything. . Also i ask them to please unlock my account now ive changed passwords and added 2fa BUT NOPE

... they basically nicely say fuck you if you send in all the id n sht (passport photo id etc) we "MAY" unlock it for you .......  so happy to know that 550k xcn was over 1 grand au today .... this could have helped changed

my life for the better

but no FUCK YOU BTER . my conclusion is ... go ahead use bter but for fuck sake dont be stupid like me and leave 550k xcn in there .... ya may just wakeup oneday n it be gone .

Anyhow , glad to hear things comming along and i cannot wait for a new exchange Smiley
legendary
Black Belt Developer
full chain almost ready!

Activity: 126
full chain almost ready!
full chain almost ready!

I am so grateful, Grin I even feel blessed and I am an atheist. Tongue

Anyway thanks @Pallas and company,  Kiss  Kiss  Kiss

I just hope btc38 does not make me feel like a damn.  Huh

edit because im tired

Activity: 96
Merit: 25
Anyone have a recent snapshot?
legendary
Black Belt Developer
full chain almost ready!
Activity: 2128
Merit: 757
NO WAR ! Glory to Ukraine !
@pallas, Will be incredibly cool, if as a result of your work the XCN will return on Polo and will be listed on Bittrex.
You saved a dying coin, bravo)
legendary
Black Belt Developer
Good news for the team.I saw a little bit of miners digging under XCN.。

That's what happen when price increases ;-)
Jump to: