Author

Topic: [ANN][XCN] Cryptonite - NEW Thread | 1st mini-blockchain coin | Bounties! - page 195. (Read 215656 times)

legendary
Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003
Activity: 604
Merit: 500
Hello, I am sorry, is still being repaired, please rest assured that your money will not have any problems, after the repair will be the first time for your account, I hope to be able to help you.   
This is the reply BTC38 customer service, look like XCN wallet or a problem.

The Dev already explained several times that btc38 are waiting for the complete blockchain that they need for their wallet to operate. Pallas is going to provide them with it very soon, so just be patient.

Ok thanks for info mate
legendary
Hello, I am sorry, is still being repaired, please rest assured that your money will not have any problems, after the repair will be the first time for your account, I hope to be able to help you.   

The Dev already explained several times that btc38 are waiting for the complete blockchain that they need for their wallet to operate. Pallas is going to provide them with it very soon, so just be patient.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Activity: 2128
Merit: 757
NO WAR ! Glory to Ukraine !
I have sent coins on BTC38 on February and still nothing. Is it possible that after fixing blockchain I will get my coins on the account? block explorer shows that coins are on my address.
Ahah dude, I have the same! I sent the coins in December! It's good that the amount is not big.
Activity: 604
Merit: 500
XCN on the bittrex exchange did not progress?Any other exchanges?

BTC38 should be fixed with the full blockchain, I'm at 1.3M blocks.
Bittrex and/or poloniex come next.

I have sent coins on BTC38 on February and still nothing. Is it possible that after fixing blockchain I will get my coins on the account? block explorer shows that coins are on my address.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
its better poloniex before bittrex cuz lots of us have coins there already w8ing for sunshine.gj pallas
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer

BTC38 should be fixed with the full blockchain, I'm at 1.3M blocks.
Bittrex and/or poloniex come next.
legendary
hi guys, its a weekend,

any good news,

no news. would be nice to hear a status, on all those things coming to xcn.

There is a status, almost everyday. You just don't care to read for some reason Undecided
Activity: 431
Merit: 105
hi guys, its a weekend,

any good news,

no news. would be nice to hear a status, on all those things coming to xcn.
legendary
Black Belt Developer
The wallets created with the old client are compatible with the new one. Bdb version is even the same. If it's corrupted, that's another thing altogether.
About BTC38, again, I'm in contact with them and the solution to their problem is a full blockchain. Here is why I'm building one :-)
The two question, 1. how to repair the old wallet ? 2. team is also helping the BTC38 exchange repair wallet?
legendary
Black Belt Developer
no one mine at suprnova anymore? or the pool getting issues?

Gonna write a pm to ocminer now.
Activity: 781
Merit: 501
no one mine at suprnova anymore? or the pool getting issues?
legendary
or is it just bla bla

dextronomous, That's exactly what I was thinking about Wink
But seriously, try to read the last several pages of the thread and I'm sure you will find the answers for the most questions you've got.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Cryptopia looks like a good option for an exchange. They just listed Noble when to
got a delisted from Polo. They also operate mining pools. Looks pretty legit and company details
etc check out. Good selection of coins and some extra features on the site marketplace etc.
Activity: 431
Merit: 105
Hi guys, any news on the snapshot,

weeks past, no bt38, or any other news to be happy about, besides you fixing all for us pallas,
and thie pump on bter gives sense a bit, to be able to transfer to bt38 and them not having to get the dumped xcn's.

prices should be a bit equal. still no new miners, and or new pools?

or is it just bla bla
Activity: 140
your damned if you do, your damned if you dont lol
your point is taken ..... george .. but theres rly no excuse for such a dely in a simple response from them . as i said.. who knows what happened . but ive had no issues with anythign else and the problem does appear to be on thier end ... no reply from them as well what am i left to think . would you use it again if it happened to you and tou couldnt even get a reply ? i doubt it ^^ there something not right about the whole thing .
legendary
Black Belt Developer
I believe that the full blockchain snapshot I am building will fix their issue. It will be ready in some days.

Hey pallas, what block are you at now?

I had to revert back 100K blocks, I'm at ~1.2M now.
Jump to: